Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,449 members, 7,801,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Should I Marry This Single Mother? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (51333 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by jfleece(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Someone below me has something to say
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by sirusX(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
jpphilips:

Your pastor indirectly told you,, "bros, I won't do that if I were you", you are actually thinking with your pr!ck.
I worry about that...if the OP feels that way about her cz of the sexual attraction.

Cz when you make love to a woman, there is that tendency to create an emotional bond, especially when feelings are involved.

So, I wondered about the ex-girlfriend, since there has been no sexual contact, maybe the OP showed her less attention causing her to rethink after how many hears of being together.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Divinerace(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
To have a successful, happy, loving and perfect marriage without drama, both souls must originate from same constellation and star system and if possible, have same Soul mission on Earth. When such twin soul pillars meet, their marriage is heaven on Earth.
they must have the same misssion on earth.
So u mean if a doctor marries a lawyer, they woun't have a blizfull marriage bcus their earthly mission is different?
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by LeanonGOD(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
For Christ SAKE RUN for your life. She is Smarter and wiser than you. She is just going to use you to raise her kids. The children will love you today but will Love their dad much more than you. You will pay their school fees but their dad will present at their graduation and marriages. My brother PLEASE RUN NOW.
A Word is Enough for the Wise.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Alexis darling, once upon a time you believed in romance. What happened?

I guess I grew up
Now I know better.
Love is an illusion cheesy
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by 2bam: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
brother do what you known is good for you,it is you and your world if it is good tomorrow you take it if is bad you bear it,you dont need outside advice on dis.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

I guess I grew up
Now I know better.
Love is an illusion cheesy
Many of us at one point in our lives have felt the pain of heartbreak, but that doesn't mean love is an illusion as you think. My parents, some of my friends and even colleagues are living testimonies that love is very real. smiley
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Many of us at one point in our lives have felt the pain of heartbreak, but that doesn't mean love is an illusion as you think. My parents, some of my friends and even colleagues are living testimonies that love is very real. smiley

Actually my heart wasn't broken by anyone.
As if I have a heart to begin with grin
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by dayowunmi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
bodejohn:
We are in the days where deceit is celebrated and truth is scorned...

Imagine that the lady had aborted the pregnancies of those children, most of the folks talking above would have fallen head over heels with her...not knowing her past. But since she chose to live with the consequences of her actions...we jump to call her names...even though we might be worse than her.

OP, if your story is true, I pity that you came to NL to seek for opinions...you must be blaming yourself for that already.

My own opinion about single mums, I prefer a lady who is open with her past...a lady who chose to face the consequences of her actions than the one who had covered adultery and fornication with blue cold blood murder.
Gbayi!! Nigerians are modern day Hypocrites
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by menix(m): 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oyind17:
When will you marry? This year or next year?

Meninigrin

I ve not seen a wife material yet..
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
menix:

I ve not seen a wife material yet..
Take eye go market joorgrin

How have you been?
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Divinerace:

they must have the same misssion on earth.
So u mean if a doctor marries a lawyer, they woun't have a blizfull marriage bcus their earthly mission is different?
soul mission, not physical career.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by golddust6000(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
bro i dint even need to read your story, baby mama is a no no, even if she look like saint unless you want heartbreak or carry anothrr person wahalla for your head.

they will never get over their first baby daddy and them dey lie too much
you talk true, single mothers lie no be hear o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by menix(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oyind17:

How have you been?

Nah Eye Glass market

Doing gr8 Beau..
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by golddust6000(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bolincosugar:

Why the discrimination about being a single mother ?

A lot of people treat and talk about being a single mother as its a disease

Anyways, all i will say is just follow your heart and do what you feel is best for you

aunti, single mother is not a disease, its a BIG burden. Very big.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
menix:

Nah Eye Glass market

Doing gr8 Beau..
E don tey o, make we talk for private
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by menix(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oyind17:
E don tey o, make we talk for private

No lele..
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by honimun007(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Brother no amount of advice or solutions we profer here will be conmesurate to what and what you feel for her. Everyone has a past either good or bad,if you know you can live with her past then go ahead and marry her. Remember your utmost joy and happiness is necessary not what your family feel about her because it is not your family that will marry her or live with her. Show me a lady that does not have a past and i will show you an angel. Obviously you are so into the girl from your statement,so do not allow anything and anyone deprive you of your joy because of so called past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by golddust6000(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
basadenet:
from my experience, i will adviseyou to stop the relationship because of your future.
bro abeg narrate your experience, i dey same situation with this guy.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
luminouz:

So she should remain husbandless for life or she ain't worthy of love again or WHAT Tick-tock mouth?!!!!
Lol,y asking me? grin
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
mario383:
This na question abi na curse?
Which one e b for ya eyes?
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by luminouz(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Lol,y asking me? grin
I want u to advise OK? Not castigate!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
luminouz:

I want u to advise OK? Not castigate!!!! grin grin grin
lol,i dont have any advice for the op. grin
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Actually my heart wasn't broken by anyone.
As if I have a heart to begin with grin
Don't deny cheesy
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Divinerace(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Billyonaire:
soul mission, not physical career.
ok. Apart from astrology, hw can one identify his future soul tie partner by physical means?

Am quite interested in this top. Walahi!!!
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by golddust6000(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Oyind17:

How have you been?
guy dem dey market but to buy them hmm e harsh o. Many guys are looking for true love or marriege well loaded guys, but girls are the one that are not ready.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Divinerace:

ok. Apart from astrology, hw can one identify his future soul tie partner by physical means?

Am quite interested in this top. Walahi!!!

I did not mention astrology.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ishilove:
Don't deny cheesy
Are you from the Spanish inquisition? I said nobody broke my heart oooo. Stop probing. grin grin
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Angelyna(f): 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hi bro, stop causing more harm to yourself... Nairaland is not the best place to seek for Marital advice. So many teenagers are here,which they have no clue what marriage is all about, only two people have spoken wisely here. Please talk to your God, tell him to have his way on this matter and then do your findings wella! I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Angelyna(f): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Well said!
honimun007:
Brother no amount of advice or solutions we profer here will be conmesurate to what and what you feel for her. Everyone has a past either good or bad,if you know you can live with her past then go ahead and marry her. Remember your utmost joy and happiness is necessary not what your family feel about her because it is not your family that will marry her or live with her. Show me a lady that does not have a past and i will show you an angel. Obviously you are so into the girl from your statement,so do not allow anything and anyone deprive you of your joy because of so called past.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
golddust6000:
guy dem dey market but to buy them hmm e harsh o. Many guys are looking for true love or marriege well loaded guys, but girls are the one that are not ready.
I'm not a guy
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
I look at tins 4rm d long run end of it. Wot if d father of d children neva cum back, how do u want ur real 1st son to feel or if d blood of d dose children is troublsome in nature do u knw in future u might cause more harm dan gud to ur rily biological son

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.