Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? (69138 Views)

Guys Can You Date This Lady? / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Lincoln275(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
when I no mad
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by fizzy94(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na this type Jose Mourinho dey like na why him marry this type put for house.
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
PaperLace:
will.
I have to keep calling him on threads like this. He would be unhappy if he doesn't hook one finally.
This one will break a dick cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by DavidEsq(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Poor photoshop tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by haryorbarmie83(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
angryany normal guy wey marry this kind lady go suffer! anytime he offend her na to dey kneel down and beg her.. if not na beaten..
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
CFCman:

This one will break a dick cheesy
I can assure you, she'll love and treat you right. Why are you trying to back out. Weren't you the one that told me you like them thick and toned? grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by nkemjacob2(m): 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
D picture re not real
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Quinn22(f): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sexy mama kiss
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by BlackOnassis(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
Lol,isn't she hot

If na joke , stop am oo cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
You both look cute together lol
BlackOnassis:

If na joke , stop am oo cheesy
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lalastic lala oooo,.....over to you
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
nkemjacob2:
D picture re not real
it is.
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Rcally(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
tstx:
in between her thighs... hehe
guy u get point cos dat one , cos everywhere la
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by temitope277(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
plz this is a robot
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by ehissi(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Well ordinarily no, but if you offer her up with #25million and a brand new kia SUV, anything is possible in Nigeria.
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by TrumporIdie: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
NemzySeries:
straff dis type & instantly bkom impotent......... were cassava wan even passenter d woman?
grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by sisisioge: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lordylordy! The guy would be extremely well behaved.
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by JANK23H(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
One thing is sure, that kpekus will be super tight. Na to get mind enter be the Koko.
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by YelloweWest: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pls add graphic photo!

I nearly had a heart attack!!!
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by debbie223(f): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha NL una no go kill people.
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by dnawah(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
tstx:
Do You Think You Have The Mind To Date This Ebony Girl (pic)

or better still, Will You Smash Or Pass her...
nooo!she won't feel my touches and caresses.i de mad.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pass!
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Boyooosa(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yes we can .... in Obama's voice
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by potent5(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is an aberration. Unnatural!
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Alphyno: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
For waytin nah?? Say na me kill Jesus or Mohammed
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Anitateddy:
Lol,isn't she hot
Just prayer section before....

Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by JummyForReal: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
na she go kill the man. he must not misbehave
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Stanbeto: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Make dem no marry dem self o
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Mandyoluchi(m): 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
benedictnsi:

Hahhahha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha

Bros I tire ooo
space Booker
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by imitateMe(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tokziby:
Why will u date a man in woman's body

excuse me please i'm not a Gaylord

She has successfully transformed herself into a man, only her fellow women will be attracted to her since they love muscles and six pack things...
This is a woman in a man's body
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by gracevile: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
If you put your thing inside this one, e go just break grin
ur thing na stick
Re: Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
PaperLace:

I can assure you, she'll love and treat you right. Why are you trying to back out. Weren't you the one that told me you like them thick and toned? grin
But not this thick na grin
I was referring to this type of thickness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.