Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

What's Wrong With Nairalanders? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Nairalanders? (1601 Views)

What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / What's Wrong With Today's Teenage Girls / What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by RicoBee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
LordZero:
Those saying age bracket should be introduced, what makes you think those people will put their correct age? or do you expect people to upload their birth certificates?
It's on this same forum that you'll see dudes posing as girls..

The main problem is the ease of access to the Internet. You'll see a 10 years old kid with mobile phones with access to the Internet unlike those days where you'll need to get to the cyber café to browse and you wouldn't dare touch your parents pc without their supervision..
You'll also be shocked to see so called old (I wouldn't call them adults/mature peeps sha) displaying a level of stupidity that's out of this world.

Everyone will just have to learn how to ignore ïdiots and pick what's relevant from the threads..

Thanks LordZero
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by AlexCk: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
RicoBee:

AlexCk, I'm wracking my brains now. I really wonder the kind of evolution you mean here.

Lol, im just yanking your chain bruv, no think too much o, lol.

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by RicoBee(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What do u expect from a forum full of kids? They wont give advice that cud change the world... they will juz come here to brawl tongue

Thanks dear for contributing. Well said. Your moniker though. smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by RicoBee(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
OP, before or after the recession you meangrin?

You're so funny man! grin cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by RicoBee(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nma27:
My dear every tom dick and harry now has internet access, no thanks to China and our economy is not making people smile at all.

Omalicha, I tell you! smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by RicoBee(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol, im just yanking your chain bruv, no think too much o, lol.

tongue tongue
tongue cheesy cheesy I nor dey reason am bruv. Enjoy your evening.
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by AlexCk: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
RicoBee:

tongue cheesy cheesy I nor dey reason am bruv. Enjoy your evening.

Sure will,

U too oooo tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by nursennenny(f): 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
You are right
But u can only offer what you have.
When people are full of shit, that's what they can give

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
RicoBee:

Thanks man. Not up to ten though. Almost. smiley

I haven't seen any answer i agree with here. It's funny actually because the answer is quite easy.

Remember when there was no "Like" button? there you go. Remove that button and see the adverse effect.

You see most people rush to post derogatory comments quickly because the first post/page gets read by almost everyone that enters the thread

and hence would get the highest amount of likes. Ever wondered why you almost always only see reasonable comment in the next page?. It may

not seem like much but people actually get some form of comfort? excitement? or orgasm from seeing the likes in their comment increase, and

most Nigerians would always Encourage/ "like" this filthy posts and people keep thinking of ways to create more filthy (Not sarcastic) reply in

order to get more "likes", Nairaland is one giant cesspool where people only Hunt for "Likes."Do you know why people post those unfunny meme

(pic) repeatedly, all the time? i'm guessing you know the answer to that. I mean do you see the front page comments sometimes? it's almost like

a waste land people rushing for what is know as FTC so that they can congregate where the action is. This Reward system known as the "Like"

button should be removed. baseless ranting from here on] It's almost like sex, if you take away the reward system, which is orgasm, feel good

hormone like dopamine, etc, people will only fcvk for the sole purpose of reproduction and even then some people might not want to because of

the pain of raising a child, but because of the sweetness of sex, that is what drives every one the want to fcvk and if i keep posting this

conversation will turn political because that's where i'm headed.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

What do u expect from a forum full of kids? They wont give advice that cud change the world... they will juz come here to brawl tongue
are you not one of the kids? sad

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by NemzySeries(m): 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
RicoBee:

Thanks man. Not up to ten though. Almost. smiley
u still try..... if to say nairaland na babe wey u dey wit for almost 10yrs una pikin for dey prepare for common entrance exam by nw

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by RicoBee(m): 1:37am On Apr 13, 2017
grin cheesy Abi ooo
Re: What's Wrong With Nairalanders? by RicoBee(m): 1:39am On Apr 13, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

I haven't seen any answer i agree with here. It's funny actually because the answer is quite easy.

Remember when there was no "Like" button? there you go. Remove that button and see the adverse effect.

You see most people rush to post derogatory comments quickly because the first post/page gets read by almost everyone that enters the thread

and hence would get the highest amount of likes. Ever wondered why you almost always only see reasonable comment in the next page?. It may

not seem like much but people actually get some form of comfort? excitement? or orgasm from seeing the likes in their comment increase, and

most Nigerians would always Encourage/ "like" this filthy posts and people keep thinking of ways to create more filthy (Not sarcastic) reply in

order to get more "likes", Nairaland is one giant cesspool where people only Hunt for "Likes."Do you know why people post those unfunny meme

(pic) repeatedly, all the time? i'm guessing you know the answer to that. I mean do you see the front page comments sometimes? it's almost like

a waste land people rushing for what is know as FTC so that they can congregate where the action is. This Reward system known as the "Like"

button should be removed. baseless ranting from here on] It's almost like sex, if you take away the reward system, which is orgasm, feel good

hormone like dopamine, etc, people will only fcvk for the sole purpose of reproduction and even then some people might not want to because of

the pain of raising a child, but because of the sweetness of sex, that is what drives every one the want to fcvk and if i keep posting this

conversation will turn political because that's where i'm headed.

You nailed it, bruv.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Funniest Reason You've Had A Break Up In Relationship. / space ship / A Neat Working Class And Handsome Gentleman Needed In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.