Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS (2457 Views)

Multipurpose Manual Blender #1200 / Manual Blender That Can Blend Akara Smoothly For Just #1500 / How To Make Any Type Of Juice With Blender In Few Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS by Missrhymes(f): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
pls can someone help with any information on where to get a good BLENDER. i have bought 3 different blender and all did not last. the last one is a MASTER CHEF 3 in 1 Electric blender that did not even work from day 1 and no warranty on it. No one wants to make money, spend it and not get any value for the money spent. PLSSSSS HELP... i live in Lagos i have bought from Lagos island market and even online stores but none is trust worthy hmmm
Re: Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS by lifenajeje(m): 7:01am On Apr 15, 2017
U can get good quality tokunbo blenders from alaba/westminister/ or odolowu for 7000-9000 depending on design

New ones ain't it...except u go for expensive ones like Kenwood.

I have been sending blenders to.my aunts and friends across Nigeria..

So go to any of the markets above get it tested (add water and put it on) check to be sure it does not leak as well then u are goof to go
Re: Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS by lifenajeje(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2017
U can get good quality tokunbo blenders from alaba/westminister/ or odolowu for 7000-9000 depending on design

New ones ain't it...except u go for expensive ones like Kenwood.

I have been sending blenders to.my aunts and friends across Nigeria..

So go to any of the markets above get it tested (add water and put it on) check to be sure it does not leak as well then u are good to go.
Re: Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS by Exclusivebae(f): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2017
Go to Shoprite....
Re: Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Go to an LG show room and get original with warranty.
Re: Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS by sweetilicious(f): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2017
Good thing I came across this. Mine that I use to make pear and cucumber ice cream started bringing out smoke of late.Dont even know which one to go for in replacement.I need puree and ice cream
Re: Where To Buy A Good Blender HELP PLSSSS by jaysam28: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Available Housing Units At Wealthland Green Estate With C Of O And See Pics / Beautiful Birds I Caught / Sunset Island Cocktail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.