Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

"Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star (80481 Views)

Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by conductor1: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
http://www.somtoo.com/2017/04/youre-wearing-fake-camel-toe-nigerians.html
https://www.instagram.com/beverly_osu/
Wednesday, 12 April 2017
You're wearing fake camel toe - Nigerians react to Beverly Osu's raunchy gym pose

Things we see on Instagram. Ex-Big Brother Africa contestant Beverly Osu shared the above photo on IG and the comments started pouring in.

Check out people's reactions:

2 Shares

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by conductor1: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
People get bad mouth cheesy

See the zoomed picture that caused the debate: http://www.somtoo.com/2017/04/youre-wearing-fake-camel-toe-nigerians.html

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by malificent(f): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
Not my circus,not my monkeys.. Her camel toe,her problem.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by solpat(m): 3:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
So fake undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by giftedheart1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Real picture for me to believe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Emhicee(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chai! She wear bante under the pata.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by SoftP(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice though
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Azeequeen(f): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
All these yeyebrities been giving us eyesore from ages past. We have more pressing issues in this country

15 Likes

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by BiafranBushBoy: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
malificent:
Not my circus,not my monkeys.. Her camel toe,her problem.

Your DOG toe, our problem wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by suso(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
All I see is white and black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by BiafranBushBoy: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
Azeequeen:
All these yeyebrities been giving us eyesore from ages past. We have more pressing issues in this country

Did you come out during the last protest?

Or your own rantings end on Nairaland? undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by malificent(f): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
EWU
BiafranBushBoy:

Your DOG toe, our problem wink

7 Likes

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by umarshehu58(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
I am not an expert but it is soo fake that i could guess right
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by veekid(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Who camel toe help oooooo?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by TheLogicalMind(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
O BOY SEE BETTER SOUP. SEXY AF
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by omofunaab(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
There's only one way she can prove to us that this is not fake

2 Likes

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by RockHard: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wetin pesin no go hear/see sef. So Dem don dey do Fake 'camel toe' Smh.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by akciara89: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
that her hair tho

2 Likes

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sirusX(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Fake it till you make it

You must catch one big fish with that bait shocked
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by goonsmi: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerians just can't mind their fucking business
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by GloriaNinja(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
SOON THERE WILL BE FAKE SHOULDER SCAPULA. MTCHEWW

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by amiibaby(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hahahaha
Na true ooo
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ayama .
Fine she no fine.
Boobs e don fall
Punna , she arrange am.
Fake arse biatch grin

4 Likes

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by arnold123: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by kowema(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Brethren pls wat is camel toes?

I'm obviously the only one who doesnt know wat it is in 21st century.

At a point and just like some people on this thread, I thought it was the out fit

18 Likes

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Kenneth205(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
wink
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by CheezyCharles(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
OMG! PLS WHO HAS VASELINE OHHH THERES HAMMATAN IN Kubwa ABUJA

1 Like

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by otemanuduno: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ok
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by josephine123: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
But y

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In The Creek: Tompolo Hosts Nollywood Actors At His Palace In Oporoza (Photos) / Lateef Adedimeji Reacts To The Portion Of Food Served Him On Plane (video) / Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.