Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

"Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star (80482 Views)

Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by kaycyor: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
camel toe or monkey toe. my brother!!! toe is toe...
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by vRendoh(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okay o
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by bizcomtecglo: 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by kenny5811(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
e no even make sense 1bit.... rubbish!!!
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amara mara, Amara oniro. undecided tongue
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by babbzy23: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
ln fact the world has already come to an end as people can stupidly deliberate on another person private ish and argue blindly on that ....is better to tell her to open completely for you to know.....f**k
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by fortunechy(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
fake camel toe
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by vicardino(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ohhhh, abeg send me ur account details,,,,,, sorry I mean ur house address. I wan com pay u money
Azeequeen:
All these yeyebrities been giving us eyesore from ages past. We have more pressing issues in this country
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by BiafranBushBoy: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
malificent:
EWU

That is an insult you know...

Not cool tho. Have a nice day.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin but how can they tell now. What if she's naturally pouted around that area?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Vickysnipe147(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
kowema:
Brethren pls wat is camel toes?

I'm obviously the only one who doesnt know wat it is in 21st century.

At a point and just like some people on this thread, I thought it was the out fit
camel toe is the kitten shape showing, Thats why she spread her legs wide open for people to see. but I know she wore it anyways.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nah she be CK brand ambassador? Her camel Her Toe Her snail Her cameltoe......
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin but how can they tell now. What if she's naturally pouted around that area?

Like extra pouted lips?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by kowema(f): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
Vickysnipe147:

camel toe is the kitten shape showing, Thats why she spread her legs wide open for people to see. but I know she wore it anyways.

I have googled jare. Tnks
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by danyaril2yahoo: 4:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ms osu,this is what young age present to you.Dont worry old age will come some day. Enjoy your youth
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by bikefab(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
abeg wich one be camel toe? I was looking out for something else. Donkey toe nko?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Like extra pouted lips?

Ashewo koko koko broke azzz agbaya...only you! grin
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by VanBommel(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
kowema:

At a point and just like some people on this thread, I thought it was the out fit
remove your payint lemme show you
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Quinn22(f): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Is there anything like fake camel toe? I am not understanding.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by konkonbilo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
kowema:

Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Jackipapa: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
The world don suffer. Seen all manner of things.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:

Ashewo koko koko broke azzz agbaya...only you! grin

Blame APC. The devil always get job for the........... Hands and mind..... LOL
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Blame APC. The devil always get job for the........... Hands and mind..... LOL

grin may God provide job for you o...and also me wey dey indulge you like this.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
amiibaby:
Hahahaha
Na true ooo
Pretty girl. Nairalanders! I dey shii something here. Na on this page I go sleep. I no go comot! Cheii... Lovely firm balls and cute tips mehn!
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by cosbiato: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
wetin be camel toe sef... oyibo go just dey give name to dirty things
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:

grin may God provide job for you o...and also me wey dey indulge you like this.

I love this kind indulgence. It always put a smile on my jobless face...
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by sisisioge: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I love this kind indulgence. It always put a smile on my jobless face...

grin Don't worry, your story will soon change. By the way, I wasn't mocking you o, me sef dey jobful.
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by jtwest(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
kowema:

Toe of a camel tongue grin
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by paddyofboss(m): 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
when did camel toe become d new sexy
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by Lexusgs430: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
sisisioge:

grin Don't worry, your story will soon change. By the way, I wasn't mocking you o, me sef dey jobful.

Haba. It is well o. Oya send your bank details for small bank alert.........
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by ijayebonyi(f): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
Woman! Wake up and maintain your position in this creation. What is the essence of putting this in display?
Re: "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star by projet: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
kowema:

How old are u first before I lecture u?
cos it's 18+ and I won't want to break the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In The Creek: Tompolo Hosts Nollywood Actors At His Palace In Oporoza (Photos) / Lateef Adedimeji Reacts To The Portion Of Food Served Him On Plane (video) / Nollywood Actor, David Osagie Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.