Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? (12626 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. / A Biz I Can Start With 100,000k / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by onesmith: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2009
I HAVE 100,000 AND I AM STILL THINKING OF WHAT KIND OF BIZ I CAN DO WITH THIS AMOUNT. i FOUGHT HARD TO GET THIS MONEY AND i DON'T WANT TO WASTE IT SO i AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING I CAN START WITH IT. NO MATTER HOW SMALL. i JUST FINISHED SERVING AND DON'T WANT TO START SEARCHING FOR UNAVAILABLE JOBS.
YOUR POSITIVE OPINION WILL GREATLY BE APPRECIATED.
Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by Learners04(m): 2:16am On Dec 31, 2009
If i'm in ur shoes b4 going into real business like fish farming e.t.c, i would invest a substantial amount of it into online(internet business).believe u me,i've some good and free infos i can share with u on google adsense ,affliate marketing e't.c dt will make u good money.it's up to u.i wish i could be in ur shoes.u can pm me if u're interested.
Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by VENUSS(f): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2009
Dnt b decievd, beta buy e.g clothn material nd sel or rent a lowcost shop go into computer acsesories. Photocopy nd many more.
Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by nosalinus: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
You may start poutry business,with 100,000,you will happier at long run.
Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by onesmith: 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2009
I am happy for the suggestions, For the online stuff, I am well informed on adsense, in fact the money was gotten from what I earned from building sites and blogs for others to register them on adsense, but the irony is that my checks never arrive so I got fed up working on my own adsense. You didn't leave your id for me to IM you I would have love you to feed me on other online stuffs that bring in money too.

For the poultry, I have thought of it over and over again, I love this line cos I believe in it, but you sure know i need a space to start with and considering that and other facilities to be put in place 100,000 will be a far cry to complete it.

The clothing line, I tell you, I have no experience on this so i don't even know how to go about it.

The computer stuff, My dear, I am a computer person and I know I will do well in it. Pls can you tell me where i can get cheap computer accessories and cheap phones accessories? i will really appreciate it.

Fish farming is way too expensive.

Thank you all for your positive suggestions. I really appreciate it.
Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by papasland(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2010
There are lots business you can start with 100,000.I will rather advice if you want to start a business,you need to have passion for the business.Cos without passion for the business you might loose interest in case you found yourself in the middle of no where.Most business are full of risk.But when you have passion and full knowledge about the business you stand a chance of survival.
Here are tips of some business i can recommend for you,
Recharge card business.
Information Marketting wich require no capital.
Importation from china, most expecially computers and phone accesories.
I have experience in this businesses and i have been doing them for some years now and they are very profitable.
For more details.you can email me as elimore_love@yahoo.co.uk or 08055617053.
Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by racerjc(m): 3:50am On Jan 02, 2010
if you want to buy good products and in a very cheap price, payment through paypal please trade with www.afialink.com
I think they have a very good service and are out for business.
On credit would granted if you have a Bank coverage.

If you are interested in trading from Chinese companies bank to bank dealing please contact me asap
mayor_steve007@yahoo.co.in
www.afialink.com
www.dominiontradedeal.com

1 Like

Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by 122patrick: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
You can start magazine publishing with me. This will give 1 million in a month. I have designed the first edition looking for sponsor(s). Call me on 08128089401 for more info. Marketers is not a problem I have goten 4 who are ready to market 1000 copies each.

1 Like

Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by 24volts: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
My guy,
I will say welcome to the world of reality, after finishing your study and service. Look like i always tell some guys here, all the so called fast money making is the major reason why people are constantly scammed. If you have N100k, i will advice you as a starter to go and rent a good sizeable shop of about 10k a month and start up a barbing saloon. Hair cut today is N500 per adult. If you have 10 people in a day minimum that is 5000 naira and in a month is N150k and in a year is N1.8m as you are growing you can be furnishing it to look very classic. I see you as a student who is earger to survive. Shine your eyes , this is Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? by ceexcel(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
nosalinus:
You may start poutry business,with 100,000,you will happier at long run.

Poultry is a good venture but how will he be surviving in terms of "living" at least b4 the stock matures i.e reaches market value?

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Now 10 Naira Per Sachet! / How You Can Market Your Products Fast Within A Week / CBN Opens Discount Window To Boost Liquidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.