Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. (1808 Views)

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / Lalasticlala Welcomes Cute Baby (photo) / A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by WaZoBiaLander: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
COPIED FROM MSN NEWS.

Natashia Corrigan dreamed of having "a little fat baby," but she wasn't prepared for little Brian Liddle Jr.

The boy weighed in at 13 pounds, 4 ounces when he was born in January, shocking his mom.

"I'm still finding it hard to believe," Corrigan told Melbourne, Australia, newspaper the Herald Sun. "But by the end of the term, I was struggling just turning in bed and walking up the stairs at home."

The baby, notes the Herald Sun, is one of the biggest ever born in Australia. He came in at twice the average birth weight and now holds the heaviest baby record at the hospital where he was born, Mercy Hospital for Women outside of Melbourne. The largest baby ever born, according to Guinness World Records, was a 22-pound boy born in Seville, Ohio, in 1879. The boy, called "Babe," died 11 hours later.

“I dreamed of a little fat baby," Corrigan told Yahoo7 News. “I’ve always wanted a little fat baby and I’ve got a big one!”​

It was a 7-hour natural birth. Corrigan said she had baby Brian's father, Brian Liddle, and her sister by her side throughout the labor.

"Because he was so big it was a bit hard to get him out, and they had to get a few extra staff members to come in and help," she told Yahoo7. "This is the first pregnancy I've got to experience a natural labor, the longest I've ever been pregnant, and I've got the fat little man that I wanted."

Brian Jr. made headlines in Australia in January, but only recently he's become a worldwide star as photos of his chubby cheeks and arms spread across the Internet.

In a Facebook post, Corrigan said she was "overwhelmed" by the attention.

"It's hard to get our minds around such a whirlwind of a day," she said. "I never dreamed we'd get so much love for our BIG baby boy and family."

IF ONLY THIS BABY WAS BORN IN NIGERIA TO A CELEBRITY OR POPULAR PERSON, GUESS MADAM KEMI WOULD DEFINITELY REACT OR COMMENT ON THIS

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by doctimonyeka(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lol... See BIG SHOW....

Even the pikin don tire for im mama... Lols..
Re: Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by josephine123: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by sisisioge: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin Dude is angry already. Na only him mama go dey carry am be that, or those interested in weight lifting. They could open a gym around his cot grin
Re: Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
That baby is big shocked
Re: Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by AnaCheks(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Women are wonderful, I just imagined how this biggy came out, so much tearing and pains.. Women they try joor. Shout out to all the correct women out there.

1 Like

Re: Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by SolexxBarry(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2017
This is massive,the baby be like; mama bring me down these babes they observe me grin
Re: Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by Chomsky1967(f): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2017
They let her push out this baby? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Na Wa! This Baby Na 'bros' To Seyi Law's Baby. Behold A 13-pound Baby.-photo. by 7footre(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
When I was a kid, I used to think kids were born through the mouth.... you can imagine my shock years latter when Emeka my friend told me where kids were popped out from

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Should I Break Up With Her? / My New Boyfriend Saved His Ex Girlfriend's Name As MY LOVE / Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.