Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Drop Your Reviews And Grab Your Copies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drop Your Reviews And Grab Your Copies (373 Views)

Reading Books/stories Online And Reading Hard Copies Which Is More Convenient / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here / A Write-up About Hustle - Please Check It Out And Give Me Your Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Reviews And Grab Your Copies by Akalia(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
#bookworms #avidreaders #indieauthors. I am pleased to announce to you that the revised and republished edition of my new e-book is now available on Amazon.com. To have access to it click this link myBook.to/inyournature . Thank you all for your patronage and cognate support in advance.

(1) (Reply)

The Universal Control / Beauty Of Poetry / Help Build A Beautiful Website For Story Lovers And Readers To Connect Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.