Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths (20036 Views)

NUJ Leadership Denies Walking Out On Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by hinwazaka: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) youths have asked the party’s national chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, to apologise to former President Goodluck Jonathan for walking out on him at a stakeholders’ meeting in Abuja last week.

The youths, under the aegis of the Almagamated PDP Youth Leaders Nationwide, stated this at a press briefing in Abuja on Wednesday.

They said it was an embarrassment for Sheriff to have walked out on Jonathan, who they described as the leader of the party.

Chairman of the group, Segun Aderemi, has now given Sheriff a 7-day ultimatum to tender an unreserved apology to Jonathan and other party leaders.

“We witnessed what happened that day when he walked out on the former President. Would Sheriff be happy if any member of the party embarrass him the way he embarrassed Jonathan that day?

“He has to tender an unreserved apology to the former President, the BoT and other leaders of the party.

“We insist he should tender an unreserved apology. We strongly believe that he is going to do the needful,” Aderemi said.

www.dailypost.ng/2017/04/12/pdp-youths-give-sheriff-7-day-ultimatum-apologize-jonathan/

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by ElsonMorali: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Or what? undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
it really beats me how any person would have problems with Jonathan considering he's a very humble and non confrontational person. This just shows that a country like Nigeria may not need democracy at all because we tend to respect people who are very tough on us ie Buhari et Obasanjo.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Politicalapathy: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
or else what? see set of jobless youth fighting for wetin no concern them. I thought bubu promise you guys 5000# monthly has he not start

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by sarrkii: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
Sherrif Is Only Recognised By D Court And Not Genuine PDP Members,He is A Mole A Destroy er !!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by menxer: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
Make I hear word, ultimatum dey work for Naija before?

8 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Jabioro: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Or else.. what would follow, please name your threaten zone so that we can have you at back of our mind (head )but with this empty voice is non and void at arrival

6 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by koboko69: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
hinwazaka:

Stewpid hungry afonja. Sheriff will use your head to roast corn. And by the way, jonathan had it coming

The kind of confusion u and ur likes have is out of this planet. All for likes from super clowns like u.

Why shouldn't a substantive Chairman give a speech first in a party meeting.

He had the right to walk out

13 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by brainpulse: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Which nonsense, fuccking, thiefing, prodigal Jonathan? What will is non apologising do? A useless thief that stole his region wealth for a pastry sum. Omo ale jatijati

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by SuperSuave(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

Wetin concern me with PDP sef undecided

See teeth grin

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by littlewonders: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
I thought by now these people called PDP youth should have develop some sense.

How can you tell a dead person to talk?

Abegi! Who get broken memory card make I repair for free.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Smellymouth: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by macaranta(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Or?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by babablogger: 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
Or what? Make them go find work

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by LOGDAN(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
wink
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by tribalistseun: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
This sheriff own don dey too much, is it that we don't have good snippers in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Smooyis(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ok na
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by eezeribe(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Politicalapathy:
or else what?
see set of jobless youth fighting for wetin no concern them.
I thought bubu promise you guys 5000# monthly has he not start

Youths,promised,started
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dust dey their brain

Mtcheeeewwww.... but e no concern me sha
undecided

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Alphyno: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
This PDP crisis is turning in to something else o...

I suspect this sheriff has one wicked plans for this PDP oo
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Tazdroid(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
When last did PDP grace the headlines with something good worth commenting on? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Abbeyme: 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
And if he doesn't apologize?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Abbeyme: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
This Sherrif appears as a bomb carrier in the midst of the PDP

He has a sinister agenda to accomplish. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Elbowroom: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
sarrkii:
Sherrif Is Only Recognised By D Court And Not Genuine PDP Members,He is A Mole A Destroy er !!

But u don't want the court law obeyed?

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by sapele914(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
it really beats me how any person would have problems with Jonathan considering he's a very humble and non confrontational person. This just shows that a country like Nigeria may not need democracy at all because we tend to respect people who are very tough on us ie Buhari et Obasanjo.
Obsanjo jonathans father?
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Tazdroid(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
brainpulse:
Which nonsense, fuccking, thiefing, prodigal Jonathan? What will is non apologising do? A useless thief that stole his region wealth for a pastry sum. Omo ale jatijati

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by adanny01(m): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Afam4eva:

The walking out was not intended to embarass Jonathan but Jonathan placed himself there by being openly supportive of Wike and his gang.

Dont be surprised if Wike is the one sponsoring thiese youths. Tomoro you will see another group of PDP youths asking for another thing.

I believe there is nothing like "Amalgamated youth leaders of APC nationwide". There just APC youth wing, APC women wing, APC stakeholders etc. This PDP youths sound sponsored.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by ijobafatty: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
But fayose can disrespect obj and the president..awon olriburuku

5 Likes

Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by buchai: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
I will not vote for PDP if Sheriff is still their chairman period, sheriff na bad market to me.
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Damilolababy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Check Out This Two Sisters Disturbing Social Media With Big Watermelons (Photos)

http://www.wapextra.com.ng/two-sisters-disturbing-social-media-with-big-watermelons/
Re: Sheriff Has 7 Days To Apologise To Jonathan For Walking Out On Him - PDP Youths by Damilolababy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Buhari’s Earlier Plan To Sack Daura Was Thwarted — Presidency Source / Buhari, APC Can't Leave Government For Thieves - Osinbajo Blasts PDP / Thugs Have Invaded Our Obingwa Local Government Office In Abia State - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.