Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

I Need An Agric Angel Investor For My Brood And Sell Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need An Agric Angel Investor For My Brood And Sell Business (738 Views)

Catfish, Tilapia, And Heterotis Brood Stock, Fingerling, And Juvenile. / Gas Brooder Can Brood 1000 Birds For Sale 07062828943 / Hand Book On Step By Step On How To Brood Day Old Chicks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Agric Angel Investor For My Brood And Sell Business by bstringz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good day Farmers,

My name is Bethel and I am proudly a Farmer. I need an Angel investor for my Brood and sell business. I intend to sell birds that can be brooded and sold between two to three months. I will buy Broilers, Turkeys, Cocks and Noilers but preferably Turkeys and Broilers as these are in high demand in my area, I will Brood them and sell them. Anyone who is conversant with this business knows that the profit and returns are quite good. We already have a Brooder house and a selling point all we need is capital investment. The investor wouldn't need to be actively involved in the business I and my team will do all the work. We need between 400-500k.

Interested? Then contact me on 08022059327 it's whatsapp enabled too or send an email to bethelchika19@gmail.com. Below is a picture of our current birds. I am based in Lagos by the way.

Let's do business together.. I'm online now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need An Agric Angel Investor For My Brood And Sell Business by bstringz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
I'm still open to investors smiley
Re: I Need An Agric Angel Investor For My Brood And Sell Business by bstringz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
Let's do business together
Re: I Need An Agric Angel Investor For My Brood And Sell Business by Olayinka777(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2017
bstringz:
Let's do business together
Chairman,it's so wrong to house turkeys and broilers together.

(1) (Reply)

We Connect Farmers And Buyers / 10 Hectare Farm For Sale (abuja) / Cheap 20 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.