Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:10 AM

Top 35 Things No One Wants To Hear After Sleeping With You For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 35 Things No One Wants To Hear After Sleeping With You For The First Time (784 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / 3 SECRETS of Confidence, Sex, and Wealth No One Wants Men to Know (Picture) / When You Hear 'after God,fear Women,'what Do They Meant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 35 Things No One Wants To Hear After Sleeping With You For The First Time by fridayokoli: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2017

Attractive young woman sending
a flirty smile to her
relaxed lover 1. That would have been perfect
if it had just lasted, like, a
minute longer.
2. It’s been a while since I had
[insert STI], but I like to do
the right thing and let people know about it.
3. Have you ever realized, mid-
sex, that you’ve been
thinking of someone else the
entire time?
4. That was…nice. 5. Thank you for that. I’ve been
wanting to check “sleep
with [insert race] person” off my
bucket list forever.
6. You feeling as itchy as I am
down there? 7. My ex always used to want it
again, like, right away.
8. I was so close!
9. You’re really awesome in
bed…for someone your age.
10. You knew I was a virgin, right?

CONTINUE READING HERE==> http://yoloaded.com/2017/04/top-35-things-no-one-wants-hear-immediately-sleeping-first-time/
Re: Top 35 Things No One Wants To Hear After Sleeping With You For The First Time by ademasta(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2017
35?
Re: Top 35 Things No One Wants To Hear After Sleeping With You For The First Time by fridayokoli: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2017
yes
Re: Top 35 Things No One Wants To Hear After Sleeping With You For The First Time by fridayokoli: 1:41am On Apr 13, 2017
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Top 35 Things No One Wants To Hear After Sleeping With You For The First Time by potent5(m): 2:31am On Apr 13, 2017
You say?

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Woman Bleeds From Her Vineyard After Sleeping With Married Man (graphic Ph / The Urge For Iphones / Stories: The Lost Virginity - Season 1 By FREEMAN50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.