Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Join To Start Earning From Football Jersey Without Any Startup Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join To Start Earning From Football Jersey Without Any Startup Capital (840 Views)

Lead Generation Landing Page Is Must For Any Startup And Here Is Why / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join To Start Earning From Football Jersey Without Any Startup Capital by khayce: 2:19am On Apr 13, 2017
Welcome to my thread, sorry! I don't only greet you welcome but also congratulate you for making it here. I know its only but a click, but one right step into an unlimited earning.

As we all know, football is far becoming like a religion, more or less something Nigerians, big, small, old and young largely can't do without. Permit me to shock you, even our rich politicians ranging from our local government chairmen to the vice president of the country.

Albert Adesina is my name, I opened this thread after so many years of experience and earning from importation of original football jerseys of various clubs around the world directly from their respective companies. Not just that, I customise, names and choice of numbers on the dictates of clients(customers) who are either men, women, boy , girl , guy and ladies. I also supply orders for couples, family.

Guess what guys! The profit from this business is not small as I make more than 100,000 every month from this and more at times depending on the number of orders I receive for each month

What prompt me into creating this thread?
I will tell you. Just mid last years old friend called me up after a while since we both had contact after our good old NYSC days, we exchanged greetings and reactions as its been a while we saw ourselves last, not long he starting explaining his life experiences ..and how life had been harsh on him and the blah! Blah!! Unemployment usual story; after his narration, he finally asked if had been able get a job, I replied him no. He was surprised to hear that contrary to what had been told about me.

To be frank, as at the time he called me had already been working and receiving pay(earning) not from any body or the government but from my own table. Not until after our conversation I got to understand the level of suffering some unemployed graduates are inflicting on themselves in the name of "No job syndrome" No wonder a multimillionaire once said "the best way to see the future is to create one"

Now this is my point, I know you are tired of being jobless ,yet you feel further search would earn you one soon, stop! Now start searching within yourself, am sure there is giant lay helpless there inside of you bigger than that small job or office u re searching can contain, in fact it might not fit in. . As the door and opportunities attached to that job is too small for the giant in you to enter. Now what you need is to create a bigger space for yourself. You are a boss ...Mr self ascribed unemployed. Start depending on what your mind can create to bring food to your table.

Thank God for my friend, I was able to convince him the same way I am convincing you right now, afterward doubtfully he allowed me put him through the needful basics of the business, i monitored his first orders and he started, only few weeks ago he called to tell me how he was able to make about 280,000 in less than two months, from which he rented an apartment for himself.

Only then did I realised the joy in helping others, like every other persons in this business I believe if we share the idea with every one .. the number of orders coming in to we the few individuals will reduce. But now I know its not about us alone, I never can tell who is reading this whose life needs the information from what gonna be teaching will help, or set of the real path to destiny. Its a secret few knows about and makes millions from, but yet you won't know.

Why this business?
1: you Dont need any startup capital to begin, as all the secret contacts, links and in formations you will need are already prepared and would be dashed out to u in the cause of the lecture
2: people are not much and aware about the know how of the trade, possibly you might be the only one in your area.
3: you will be active in business as long as football enthusiasts increases and new football seasons continues
4: the profit margin from the business is high, despite the fact that you Dont need any capital of your own to start
5: getting orders and clients is easy as you will be taught on how to get them
6: you will taught on how to buy, ship and deliver
7: with the huge price on original jerseys in malls and online stores, you will always be in demand.

I have decided not to prepare an e-book for sell like many bloggers do but I decided to teach u and hand or hand till you are able hand on our own.. so that the purpose of this thread will not be defeated.

Immediately the training starts, I will be training, unravelling the secrets to the trade with evidence of transactions.
This opportunity is only opened for only the sharp individuals, who are ready to join us in this adverture.

- if you are unemployed, why not give this a shot?
-- if you are already employed, an extra source of income isn't a bad idea, abi?

A group has been created on whatsapp, so those interested to join the training can drop me a message on whatsapp via: 08063951701 or call.

Thanks for ur time

1 Like

Re: Join To Start Earning From Football Jersey Without Any Startup Capital by Herbeb(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Am Using Small Phone I Can't Do What's App, Can You Please Teach Me Through Nairaland?

(1) (Reply)

World's Richest Man, Bill Gates Spotted Taking A Ride In Keke Napep (see Photo) / Mica Muscovite Neesed Urgently. / How To Earn From Panda Research Survey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.