Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

''manchester United Will Be Ready For Chelsea''-jose Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ''manchester United Will Be Ready For Chelsea''-jose Mourinho (464 Views)

Manchester United Will Pay Odion Ighalo £10.5m To Keep Him Until January / "I Did Not Sell Mohamed Salah At Chelsea" - Jose Mourinho / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''manchester United Will Be Ready For Chelsea''-jose Mourinho by ninnomedia: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2017
Jose Mourinho categorically highlight Manchester United will be ready for their next Premier League clash with league leaders-Chelsea and added that they will be fielding a strong side regardless of their Europa league first-leg outcome.

Manchester United face Anderlecht in Belgium on Thursday before they host the league leaders this weekend followed by the second leg of the Europa League quarter-final at Old Trafford next week.

Presently, Mourinho’s team are fifth in the league, four points behind fourth-placed Manchester City albeit with a game in hand, and need to finish the season in the top four or win the Europa League to qualify for next season's Champions League.

In his pre-match conference yesterday, the Portuguese manager insists….

"When it is still mathematically possible to finish in the top four I think if we play against Chelsea with our second team you would kill me.
The football country would kill me," Mourinho said..........

http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/04/13/manchester-united-will-be-ready-for-chelsea-jose-mourinho/

Re: ''manchester United Will Be Ready For Chelsea''-jose Mourinho by ediama(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2017
Chelsea manager can stay in England for 5yrs without having a single enemy even if he keeps winning the title!

WHY? because he talks to everyone respectfully. No one has ever hate on anyone who talks that way.

(1) (Reply)

Over 30 Man Utd Fans Feared Dead In Calabar, After Being Electrocuted / Winners Take All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / UEL: Rashford's Freeekick Downs Celta Vigo At The Baladois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.