Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here (143518 Views)

FTA Frequency / You Can Get Vsat Equipment (dish, Buc, Lnb And Idirect Modem) @ Cheaper Rate / Vsat Equipment @ afforable price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
const6:

I am not sellin wit accessories for 14k. If u need wit accessories is d normal price of 18k tho am out of stock now but am lookin at meetin wit my link inside to get some this week. Meanwhile the accessories are 1meter dish and 2way lnb

const6 which one you dey? when you first posted your daarsat offer, you made it sound as if you had them in abundance. now your saying it is finished?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by const6(m): 2:56am On Apr 20, 2010
@George_D
My oga na so i see am o, i had five (urs is reserved) but is finished now. Remember i sell it wit 60cm dish as a multitv bundle. Am sure gettin some more load of it.
Any hope for my tracksat?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2010
const6, no news yet for tracksat.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Kcbenjamin(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ George and all is 1.8metre mesh dish still available? Because i tried looking for it at onitsha few days back but could not get it.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2010
cben,
1.8m is still very much available. it's a common experience with these equipments. sometimes the dealers run out of stock and they need some lead time before fresh stock arrives. its always a ding-dong thing. maybe you want to buy at a time when the stock is depleted but believe me, they will soon flood the market again-as usual.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by williams85(m): 2:42am On Apr 24, 2010
Darsat at N9500 fairly used is it good. Pls i need reply
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2010
williams85,
yes, it is good. go for it.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Twinsoris(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2010
Hi const6 pls i wanted to buy three echosat 0.1db and three digisat 0.2db where can i get it in lagos and pls send me the seller address or mobile number.
Twinsoris from ivory coast.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Twinsoris(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2010
Hi Enitan2002 , What are the eqiupments needed to received nilesat in lagos at ketu , the dish sized ,the lnb and so on.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by const6(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2010
@twinsoris
i dont know a dealer name or number wot i do know is u can get them easily at alaba intl market n they r sold for N500 each. How u can get them to Ivory Coast? ICAN question!
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by const6(m): 11:33pm On May 01, 2010
@twinsoris
i dont know a dealer name or number wot i do know is u can get them easily at alaba intl market n they r sold for N500 each. How u can get them to Ivory Coast? ICAN question!
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by const6(m): 11:34pm On May 01, 2010
@twinsoris
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by YoungBrain: 9:36pm On May 04, 2010
Hi all
Pls. How where can I get a Invacom Quad LNB and for how much?

Thanks
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ibaku(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2010
@YoungBrain, are u in lag ? Check alaba market, i think the last time i saw it #7000.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by YoungBrain: 10:08am On May 07, 2010
Thanks Ibaku
I am not in Lagos at the moment but pls. do you have any contacts?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 07, 2010
Twinsoris:

Hi Enitan2002 , What are the eqiupments needed to received nilesat in lagos at ketu , the dish sized ,the lnb and so on.

@ twinoris,
I will advice that the only thing you can get from alaba market is just the lnb and maybe receiver, while the dish which i will advice you go for fibre product of a minimum of 3m, cos thats your best bet. The 3m dish will cost you nothing less than N32k, while the lnb should be santec 3k, other costs are not included here, but you'd be able to deduce that. The dish and lnb are the primary concern.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ibaku(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2010
YoungBrain, sorry 4 late reply, i have a contact but i will b in d market on monday to get some gear then i will check on my contact to see if he still got any Quads left.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2010
Finally, I'm ready to get my 69x. Can someone give me the address of any strong dealer in Alaba? I need it b4 weekend pls.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by ojosoft: 7:35am On May 20, 2010
@ameboperon,am new here.pls can i get d current price of strong decoder SRT 4653X
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by sammu(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2010
@ameboporo
Check shop B270@ alaba satellite market
@ojosoft
Chances of Getting an original 4653x now is slim. Why not go for 4663x instead, price should be btw 7-8k and ensure you buy from accredited mytv dealer, that way you eliminate the possibility of getting fake
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2010
ojosoft,
there is no original 4653x in the market for more than two years now.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by sayso: 3:05pm On May 20, 2010
George please where can I get daarsat decoder in Wafi?looks like the thing done vamose for market
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2010
sayso,
i can't really say but you can try that guy by dbs bazunu on your way to igbudu. that was where i bought mine though don't know if he still has some in stock.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by sayso: 5:01pm On May 20, 2010
George they do not have anymore,that decorder is the bumb,I should not have given mine away.just installed for a friend who bought his last year and am finding out other things abt the stuff
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2010
sayso,
yeah. i'm kind of regretting parting with mine too. sad
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2010
Whats the big deal about daarbox now! I use to love it but for its lack of blindscan.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by sayso: 11:45am On May 21, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Whats the big deal about daarbox now! I use to love it but for its lack of blindscan.
if you have it,can I buy it,I love it without blindscan
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by Ameboperoo(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2010
Sayso, I don't have. Could you tell me why you like it?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by freshp(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2010
sayso:

if you have it,can I buy it,I love it without blindscan

@Sayso
whats the big deal About the decoder now , Abi na backyard issue?
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2010
freshp,
full hd. those who want it know what they need it for. grin
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by freshp(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2010
@ George
well my question is this how many stations beam hd signals for now and how many are receivable in Naija.
Re: Fta Equipment Market. Buy And Sell Fta Equipments Here by GeorgeD1(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2010
freshp,
well the issue is not how many stations are hd at the moment.

a wise man doesn't wait for it to start raining before going to the market to buy buckets to fetch water. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Gotv Problem (Many Missing Channels) / STARTIMES DECODER:DO U NEED HELP? / Viewing Centre Owners Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.