Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud (39859 Views)

Nigerian Man And Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Possession Of 20grams Of Cocaine / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants / Nigerians Try To Stop Indian Police From Arresting A Nigerian Fraudster (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Baroba(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
This crook is about 50, no way is this guy in his 40s... The should lock him away..

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Elmojiid(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
he want to build house for village, ride a new car, turn village champ with fraud money when he come home...by there name we shall kwn them.

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by jojomario(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
EmekaBlue:
since when is Andrew a.k.a. Eric Peters an igbo name,those calling him flattino e.t.c recieve small sense....una too hate d igbos..chai
My brother nasoooo. Eric Peters in India and Chukwudi Peters in Nigeria. Are they not the same?

7 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
chizzy161:
Afonjas at it again sad angry

Na them turn
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Pauls0n(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
He's not Igbo.

A Nigerian
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Eddiecute86(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
I can see confused NCAN. They couldn't verify the name ANDREW aka ERIC PETER all English

Confusion in the camp of NCAN grin

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Chasisco(f): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chai Hw dis ppl dey take comment so fast
Not fair my own is always at d back cry
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
9jakohai:
I think that it is high time we instituted a ban for all name checking on crime threads....because it has become a means for certain people...be they Yoruba, Hausa , Igbo or whatever, to express their hatred for other tribes on line.

If we must post on this forum, we must post maturedly, not like little child bigots.

NCAN no dey ever go on strike. We are everywhere grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by villareal15(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
oh

Eric Peter.

okay.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Igboesika: 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Bimpe29: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
I_ _ b no dey carry last, is in their blood. What of his 52 year old girlfriend picture?

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by teelaw4life(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
9jakohai:
I think that it is high time we instituted a ban for all name checking on crime threads....because it has become a means for certain people...be they Yoruba, Hausa , Igbo or whatever, to express their hatred for other tribes on line.

If we must post on this forum, we must post maturedly, not like little child bigots.

Try to check any crime thread featuring a yoruba name, then look for an anti-yoruba comment on that thread, you'll be amazed by the amount of likes on the comment. Even posts that do not in anyway relate to ethnicity, they'll find a way to bring tribe into it just to type afonja.

6 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by oscaruzie(m): 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I know this man Eric Peters, he is from Ihiala Local Government of Anambra State. We Igbos should stop bringing shame, disgrace, ridicle, contempt and resentment to our tribe with our criminal tendencies.

I was in India last year september. My itinerary in that country took me through Mumbai, Goa, Punjab and New Delhi. As an Igbo man, I must confess that all the Igbo men I met, I mean virtually all the Igbo men in India are involved in one criminal activity or the other. The few Yoruba's I saw were either in the University or working in big corporations

"why da fuq u lyin, why u always lyin.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh ma gawd, stop fuqn lyin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

3 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Jabioro: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
What is naira exchange to India Rs.. Rs 50 na huge amounts
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by berrystunn(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
I know this man Eric Peters, he is from Ihiala Local Government of Anambra State. We Igbos should stop bringing shame, disgrace, ridicle, contempt and resentment to our tribe with our criminal tendencies.

I was in India last year september. My itinerary in that country took me through Mumbai, Goa, Punjab and New Delhi. As an Igbo man, I must confess that all the Igbo men I met, I mean virtually all the Igbo men in India are involved in one criminal activity or the other. The few Yoruba's I saw were either in the University or working in big corporations

Udene.

Mugu

1 Like

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
chizzy161:
Afonjas at it again sad angry
Ode ni e!!! is that one an afonja? see his head grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by ipobarecriminals: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:

watch how those kids go insult u tire/cal u Yoruba muslim.They hate the truth.IPOBARECRIMiNALS

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nawa at that age them de do fraud
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by berrystunn(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
Meaning?

Name one organization that is scam free
Starting from church.
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by koolguy88(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Why expose only the nigerian, what about the indian old gal? shame on dem
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by AngelicBeing: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
KungLaoooo:

He went there as a development ambassador. Here is a snippet from my interview with Mr Akhstar Dee Velopa.

Ipob secretary, Mumbai branch.
Enjoy!

You are a clown, chai, this your gif brought tears from my eyes , l am laughing so hard grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Obunike99(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
No worries
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by policy12: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Who?

The Developers.. .

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by sylve11: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
Andrew Chukwuebuka peters........ok bye

I don't even know where you guys get your images from grin grin cool

3 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jabioro:
What is naira exchange to India Rs.. Rs 50 na huge amounts
A lakh is 100,000 and 50 lakhs is 100,000 x 50 = Rs5,000,000
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by vRendoh(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
cool
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by supereagle(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
I am yet to read, but it must be one our brothers from SE.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by pat1612(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:

Thank you for being honest but problem here is in any foreign country they dont know community you are from almost 99.99% wont know for them its nigerian and there problem lies cry

My opinion no offence intended smiley and its true for every person migrating to other country they represent country not individual angry
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by habakukjss3: 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
India is one of the most biased and corrupt country. why show only the photo of the nigerian without the other accomplice.I mean his Indian gf. nonsense
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Licensed2Kill(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
9jakohai:
I think that it is high time we instituted a ban for all name checking on crime threads....because it has become a means for certain people...be they Yoruba, Hausa , Igbo or whatever, to express their hatred for other tribes
may God bless you
Re: Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Man And His 52yrs Old Indian Girlfriend For Fraud by Daviestunech(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
divilele:
Igbo and fraud eehn
sad

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) / Scamming Gone Wrong Between 2 Bloggers. See Hilarious Chat. / Boko Haram Captures Gudumbali In Borno After Sacking, Occupying Military Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.