Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

$50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement (45733 Views)

Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by nkemjacob2(m): 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
u all we agree with me that nnamdi kanu is right to call nigeria a zoo country...
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by nairalandaddict: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
ZomBie Wailer
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by nobsalis: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
g
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by bastien: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
I believe
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by JAkpayen(m): 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Now that everyone is denying the money, make I go lay claim that it is the proceeds of my pure water sales in hold-up

5 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by 12345baba(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
azimibraun:
The most important thing is that government now has the money and that is what is key..
is there a government in Nigeria?
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Earth2Metahuman: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....Oh shoot!!..smelly odour from this pathetic apc zombie and chieftain of BMC...*covers nose and sprays deodorant all over him*..please get lost
will you keep shut and take correction you brainwashed wailing liepod

7 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by komekn(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Scream:
Maturity and professionalism...no treat, no detraction; I salute the firm that put up that publication.

Using clever legalistic rhetoric to cover criminal activity is not a sign of integrity.

2 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by ngng: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
igbosupremacist:
oya omenkalives come and see with your eyes. I have said it before and I will keep saying it that all this money stuff is propaganda and arranged video shoot by the government to distract us from their woeful failures. if this is not a PR stunt why haven't they being able to convict anyone in the law court? even sahara reporters that this government used against her enemies like apostle Suleiman, dino, saraki etc has come out to refute this and the amount. shame on APC and BMC .

https://www.nairaland.com/3739604/reasons-dont-always-believe-saharareporters

https://www.nairaland.com/3739539/anthony-anenihs-daughter-owns-apartment

how can house belong to PDP chairman and the money belong to another person? this government think we are fools.

only zombies will follow and believe buhari

...please learn to read and understand newspapers reports.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by realestniggah: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...EFCC under this incompetent admin has a knack for rushing to the media without proper investigations,to make noise with the aim to keep gullible and hungry citizens busy while their paymasters APC gropes in dark blindly in terms of governance...

..Therefore i wont be surprised if this is just another wild-goose chase that ends in nothing..no be today.

I think it a good thing that it in the media..

it going to put more pressure on them for them to be able to reveal the truth because they are under media pressure..we don't want them to hide any detail..

if they refuse to bring it to the media Na you go still complain

3 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
azimibraun:
The most important thing is that government now has the money and that is what is key..
this useless government... this recovered loot tomorrow would become Re-recovered loot. for naija money they change hand quick!!!

2 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by SouthWestBlood(m): 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
property123:

Can you show me any place or news media publication that claim efcc alleged or confirmed that the money belongs to this woman? You will just be making unfounded allegations against efcc, you will soon be asked to prove your allegation. Always get your facts right, Most Nigerians rely more on hear say or gossip than the authentic information because an average Nigeria will never read or do a small research. Copy and paste generation.

Don't minde them. I guess Sahara Reporters is now branch of EFCC.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by property123: 3:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
igbosupremacist:
oya omenkalives come and see with your eyes. I have said it before and I will keep saying it that all this money stuff is propaganda and arranged video shoot by the government to distract us from their woeful failures. if this is not a PR stunt why haven't they being able to convict anyone in the law court? even sahara reporters that this government used against her enemies like apostle Suleiman, dino, saraki etc has come out to refute this and the amount. shame on APC and BMC .

how can house belong to PDP chairman and the money belong to another person? this government think we are fools.

how can house belong to PDP chairman and the money belong to another person?
what are you talking here sir? That even if your assertion is right, The owner of a house can't rent or lease it to someone else?
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
property123:

HahaHAHAHAHA Ng, sorry for you sha. You 'r still spreading more fake news abi? anyway it's obvious you lack integrity.

....Looks like you have lost your senses...Are you okay..If anyone lacks integrity its clowns like you who love to lie to themselves and deny the ibvious...what is all this obssessive quotes for if i may ask??...abi na hunger dey worry you??

I have no time to school you or your likes on the many goofs and distortion of facts by of EFCC this afternoon so kindly respect yourself and get off my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by omogidi234(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...EFCC under this incompetent admin has a knack for rushing to the media without proper investigations,to make noise with the aim to keep gullible and hungry citizens busy while their paymasters APC gropes in dark blindly in terms of governance...

..Therefore i wont be surprised if this is just another wild-goose chase that ends in nothing..no be today.

You may be right with your​ assertion on EFCC however, it was Sahara Reporters that made a miscalculated move by naming the woman. SH has since retracted and mentioned​ another name. I hope they would not retract on that one too soon.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by rusep: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

Empty brain

6 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by fusyman(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
igbosupremacist:

Stop thinking with your anus and without brain. How could a government come up with such sensitive claim when they know that we are not fools in this country. Just be looking you will be surprised as the drama unfolds. Buhari is far better than your Hero

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by depezee(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
igbosupremacist:

You always post trash here. When will you grow?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Juciano1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
This EFCC strategy of rushing to the press with pictures might be counter-productive. Will it hurt to complete investigations before leaking the stories? Na so one dey una go seize Cabal money enta trouble!!!

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
The EFCC are very very incompetent, why won't they be losing cases in the law courts.

In this kind of scenario, EFCC should take all actions to do a thorough investigation by putting undercover agents to capture still pictures or videos of individual(s) going into the building.

I can imagine nobody will be arrested to own these large amount of funds.

But we are very wicked in this country, how can someone have possession of such amount of money without doing a minimum job or even owning a business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by FKseun(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

[size=13pt]WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE, I DOUBT IF NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD...JUST IMAGINE![/size]

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
nobsalis:

u suffering from Mental illness visit d nearest hospital for treatment....: #Sheeple

...You must be an ingrate and an untrained street kid for saying such trash to me....local rat feeling funky...anuofia..

2 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by obayendo1010(m): 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
ok we are getting rich with all our recover go bless Nigeria
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
FKseun:

[size=13pt]WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE, I DOUBT IF NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD...JUST IMAGINE![/size]

...My friend keep quuet..tell your EFCC to carry out proper investigations before this nonsense media trials..that is what will win cases for them..

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by dignity33: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
This EFCC of a thing should Stop playing with our sense, money recovered in kadunna Airport no owners, Bureau de change no owners, Lagos warehouse no owners and now Lagos flat. If a whole Government cannot accertain who owns the House and held him responsible it means this are mere Propaganda.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by sapele914(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

Corruption fighting back,God punish your whole family,you'll will peg in squallow. Devils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by property123: 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Looks like you have lost your senses...Are you okay..If anyone lacks integrity its clowns like you who love to lie to themselves and deny the ibvious...what is all this obssessive quotes for if i may ask??...abi na hunger dey worry you??

I have no time to school you or your likes on the many goofs and distortion of facts by of EFCC this afternoon so kindly respect yourself and get off my mentions.

But you 'r the person that seems to have lost his senses. You made an unfounded allegation against EFCC and i simply asked you to proof it.. you referred me to the politics thread. Did i ask you about what people say in politics, which by the way many are false and fake news? Well i am not picking a fight with you but make sure your statements are correct. EFCC never said the money uncovered belong to Mrs Esther Nnamdi-ogbue as you alleged. This is my point.

3 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
realestniggah:

I think it a good thing that it in the media..

it going to out more pressure on them for them to be able to reveal the truth because they are under media pressure..we don't want them to hide any detail..

if they refuse to bring it to the media Na you go still complain

...Medis trials without proper investigations and evidence gathering would simply make EFCC /DSS lose credibility...That is the point.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by DJInfluence: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

Where the correlation dey bros? Wetin inside this article make you call EFCC imcompetent?
Omo, see me see wahala oh... the evidence wey dey for ground no convince you say somebody somewhere stash our collective wealth somewhere? Ok, it´s alright. make you dey there dey form doubting thomas until dem sell the country.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
sapele914:
Corruption fighting back,God punish your whole family,you'll will peg in squallow. Devils.

...Frustrated street urchin and commin criminal...may you and your generation perish without trace...

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
DJInfluence:

Where the correlation dey bros? Wetin inside this article make you call EFCC imcompetent?
Omo, see me see wahala oh... the evidence wey dey for ground no convince you say somebody somewhere stash our collective wealth somewhere? Ok, it´s alright. make you dey there dey form doubting thomas until dem sell the country.

...Yes they are incompetent,thats why they keep losing back to back in court..period.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by magoo10(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
this is the kind of response you get from news circulated by 'sahara desert'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Plays Drum At The Lying-In-State Of Adebayo (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.