Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

$50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement (45734 Views)

Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by henryhemon(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....Oh shoot!!..smelly odour from this pathetic apc zombie and chieftain of BMC...*covers nose and sprays deodorant all over him*..please get lost

Your hatred for pmb will lead you to your early grave. You were asked to provide fact about where EFcc made the allegation you start playing to the gallery. EFcc is working children of corruption and hate are angry.

4 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
newgen2016:

In as much as you are trying to cover up you mistake by insulting people trying to correct you; at least a glad you have admitted SR had goofed and Not EFCC.

....I have not admitted anything..Get your facts right.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
igbosupremacist:
oya omenkalives come and see with your eyes. I have said it before and I will keep saying it that all this money stuff is propaganda and arranged video shoot by the government to distract us from their woeful failures. if this is not a PR stunt why haven't they being able to convict anyone in the law court? even sahara reporters that this government used against her enemies like apostle Suleiman, dino, saraki etc has come out to refute this and the amount. shame on APC and BMC .

https://www.nairaland.com/3739604/reasons-dont-always-believe-saharareporters

https://www.nairaland.com/3739539/anthony-anenihs-daughter-owns-apartment

how can house belong to PDP chairman and the money belong to another person? this government think we are fools.

only zombies will follow and believe buhari

I wish sometimes you can just use your head or stop displaying your stvpidity in the public.
Which one is the propaganda? That 50m usd was found? That it belongs to a Nigerian thief?
I am sure you don't live in Lagos, you wouldn't have asked how a house belong to somebody and the belonging is for somebody else. Enjoy your Aba lifestyle mentality
These are the future leaders of Nigeria! I pity and cry for Nigeria of tomorrow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by mapet: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...look at this bushman....Basic critical reasoning is completely alien to you apc zombies..keep up with your herd-mentality.

Basic critical reasoning? Madam, don't even go there, cos you have none of it, no iota of it. How can a simple challenge to substantiate your claim (that EFCC made the allegation that the money belonged to Mrs. Ogbue) be so rocket science to you. All these your stylish, escapist and needless manuvering will not help you. In fact it further brings you out as unintelligent. You think if you abuse people, they will get off your case? Stewpid!

You have two options, and both would have and would make you come out as civil and help your image
1. Substantiate the claim with a link to EFCC Press release where they announced one person as the owner of the house where the money was found
2. Recant the statement, apologise for putting wrong information

Both won't kill you..... but this ignoble line you're towing just gives you away as empty

3 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by akoko11: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
azimibraun:
The most important thing is that government now has the money and that is what is key..

We need to get more from the person
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ujahp99: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nigerian's with their issues.. The biggest problem in Nigeria is the foolish followers will call citizens.. EFFC recovered money, some will say it's fraud. Others, it Buhari witch hunting.. What do we want exactly..
Whether it's witch hunting or not.. The most important thing is that the money was recovered.. See the amount yet, just for one person alone.. And we de complain say dollars de scarce

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
henryhemon:

Your hatred for pmb will lead you to your early grave. You were asked to provide fact about where EFcc made the allegation you start playing to the gallery. EFcc is working children of corruption and hate are angry.

....Are you speaking from the grave yourself??..or have you Jonathans haters all perished??...You will certainly end in a grave before me,make no mistake about that..
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by deomello: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are right,
But this very case is very easy to win, even if the judge is so corrupt

How are they going to win the case without first identifying the owner or looter?

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by zikter(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...EFCC under this incompetent admin has a knack for rushing to the media without proper investigations,to make noise with the aim to keep gullible and hungry citizens busy while their paymasters APC gropes in dark blindly in terms of governance...

..Therefore i wont be surprised if this is just another wild-goose chase that ends in nothing..no be today.
but next time no matter what, just try to read the story before rushing to comment. your urge for rushing to comment is more than that of efcc you are accusing. the party involved even went ahead to commend the efcc and fg. but you are here rushing to accuse efcc for rushing to the media after you rushed through the story and even rushed to comprehend it before rushing to comment.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by chukel(m): 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ujahp99:
Nigerian's with their issues.. The biggest problem in Nigeria is the foolish followers will call citizens.. EFFC recovered money, some will say it's fraud. Others, it Buhari witch hunting.. What do we want exactly..
Whether it's witch hunting or not.. The most important thing is that the money was recovered.. See the amount yet, just for one person alone.. And we de complain say dollars de scarce
I'm really sick of the citizens of this country. Don't know if it is stupidity or foolishness. The annoying thing is that the stupi.d ones are far greater in number. Nigerians need an iron dictator who will correct their heads forcefully and set things right.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by selfmadeboss: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Omg that money is mine please. How do i contact these people to claim it back
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
mapet:

Basic critical reasoning? Madam, don't even go there, cos you have none of it, no iota of it. How can a simple challenge to substantiate your claim (that EFCC made the allegation that the money belonged to Mrs. Ogbue) be so rocket science to you. All these your stylish, escapist and needless manuvering will not help you. In fact it further brings you out as unintelligent. You think if you abuse people, they will get off your case? Stewpid!

You have two options, and both would have and would make you come out as civil and help your image
1. Substantiate the claim with a link to EFCC Press release where they announced one person as the owner of the house where the money was found
2. Recant the statement, apologise for putting wrong information

Both won't kill you..... but this ignoble line you're towing just gives you away as empty

.....I laugh at a butterfly who thinks its a bird..I choose to reply you dunder heads because i want to,not becuase your lame rants fazes me in any way..ican equally ignore you touts and there is nothing you can do about it..

...EFCC works hand with sahara-reporters to 'expose corruption'..they simply goofed on this one..period....
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by yomz1e(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
sorry which Govt are you referring to? because they are all the same

azimibraun:
The most important thing is that government now has the money and that is what is key..
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by mapet: 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....I laugh at a butterfly who thinks its a bird..I choose to reply you dunder heads because i want to,not becuase your lame rants fazes me in any way..ican equally ignore you touts and there is nothing you can do about it..

...EFCC works hand with sahara-reporters to 'expose corruption'..they simply goofed on this one..period....

EFCC works with Sahara-Reporters? OMG! why are you coming out more idiotic!!!!!

....and is that your proof? more conjectures! OK someone is in a wrong place. I think you should lay-off intellectual discussion.....it is obviously not your turf

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by henryhemon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Are you speaking from the grave yourself??..or have you Jonathans haters all perished??...You will certainly end in a grave before me,make no mistake about that..

I don't hate a clueless man i voted for him 2011 and if I'm pmb fails I will vote for someone else. That's me being patriotic but your likes are filled with so much hatred that you call black white cuz you hate PMB. You were confronted with facts but you 're resorting to insults. Like I said PMB will be president till 2019 keep hating you can't change that.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by fortune1968: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Common sense is a rarity nowadays. So, I don't blame any of you kids on nairaland.

Fyi, EFCC never mentioned or alleged anyone as the owner of the money. It was SR that did.

To children of hate, anger and frustration, everything good about PMB's administration is propaganda. You guys are permanently conditioned that way.
Not only conditioned DT way ,Thieving is also their trademark .Their hate for Buhari cannot change the fortune of our able president .The well wishers are far more than the good for nothings.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Jesusloveyou: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
deomello:

How are they going to win the case without first identifying the owner or looter?
since nobody owns the money, no need to drag the money to court.
Fg should just give the whistle-blower his 5% and keep the rest for us, the house can be use as offices.

2 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by obidevine(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Please I posted this article not to cause a cyber war between any group of nairalanders. I'm open to intellectual discussions on this thread. Please let's go easy on the "cussing".
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by princejenks(m): 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
I'm so flabbergasted by some of the comments am seeing here. some understandably were made out of ignorance but some of us need to be educated about certain things. Accept this or not,a lot of media trial has been going on,especially at an accelerated rate under this dispensation,such that info on ongoing investigation is willfully released to the press either through the conventional press outfits or online mediums like SH, they usually come by way of releases such that almost all of them carry the news the same way with little or no alteration at all. On this particular issue,SH has clearly goofed with its sources and if not that info comes in per time in this social media era,the newspapers would have carried the news of the ownership of the cash that was allegedly seized by efcc exactly how SH initially reported it by tomorrow morning claiming anonymous sources as usual.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by calyto: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Sahara reporters does not work for EFCC. Use your brain if you have one.

Ngokafor:

.....EFCC discovers and Sahara-reporters reports!!...that has been the modus -operandi all along...They simply goofed big time on this one...I am not deceived..period.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Jesusloveyou: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
nedu2000:
If nobody won claim the money abeg make dem give me,i fit give EFCC percentage and settle the amebo way tell dem
it does not work that way, is either you go to jail if you want to claim ownership or forfeit the money and the house i
f you dont want to go to jail.
In both cases. the money stil belong to fg

2 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Earth2Metahuman: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
[s]
Ngokafor:

...Corrections from lost and iredeemable zombies like you whose brains are stuck in buhari's bombom forever??...u got jokes dude.
[/s]

Typical brainwashed liepob flat head cheesy

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Frankmiles: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
azimibraun:

They've always owned it.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by babadee1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Kindly go through the politics section of Nairaland,you will have your answers there.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting false information about EFCC. Everybody knows that it was Sahara Reporters which accused this woman of owning the money and not EFCC. Just admit your mistake and take correction, anybody can make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by 4dor: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...EFCC under this incompetent admin has a knack for rushing to the media without proper investigations,to make noise with the aim to keep gullible and hungry citizens busy while their paymasters APC gropes in dark blindly in terms of governance...

..Therefore i wont be surprised if this is just another wild-goose chase that ends in nothing..no be today.

In fairness to the EFCC they didn't mention anybody's name. Sahara Reporters is responsible for that, from the statement above even the woman commends EFCC.

Also corruption shouldn't be seen as a PDP vs APC issue, the political class is filled with thieves and we the masses must be united to fight them.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by ceejay80s(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2017

THIS MONEY NO FALL FROM SPACE AND INTO WHERE IT WAS FOUND ,HABA, ARREST THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE, THE BUILDERS OF THE HOUSE, THE ENTIRE PEOPLE THAT LIVES IN THAT STREET, THE GATE MAN OF THE HOUSE, THE PERSON WHO INSTALLED BORE HOLE IN THAT COMPOUND , U WILL SURE GET WHO OWNS IT

2 Likes

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by tommysparks: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
azimibraun:
money that EFCC can not give account of. The money will just be relooted by the EFCC
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
The EFCC are very very incompetent, why won't they be losing cases in the law courts.

In this kind of scenario, EFCC should take all actions to do a thorough investigation by putting undercover agents to capture still pictures or videos of individual(s) going into the building.

I can imagine nobody will be arrested to own these large amount of funds.

But we are very wicked in this country, how can someone have possession of such amount of money without doing a minimum job or even owning a business.

I believe you understand that this post was made on a wrong and misleading premise as EFCC has at no time, till now tagged anyone as owner of the recovered loot.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
The way Nigerians are denying and running away from money these days makes me wonder if the fight against corruption hasn't worked to some extent at least.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
three:
If the EFCC gets tagged as 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' it would be even more difficult to secure convictions in court.

i think it was sahara reporters that linked the money to the woman not the EFCC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.