Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

$50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement (45721 Views)

Presidency Release Press Statement Regarding Hajiya Amina Zakari / Names Of Occupants Of Osborne Towers Ikoyi Where $50m Was Found By EFCC / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
dignity33:
This EFCC of a thing should Stop playing with our sense, money recovered in kadunna Airport no owners, Bureau de change no owners, Lagos warehouse no owners and now Lagos flat. If a whole Government cannot accertain who owns the House and held him responsible it means this are mere Propaganda.

By propaganda, you mean the money were not recovered or Dasuki is out of Jail?

Let's put aside politics sometimes. Let's use our brain.

There are video evidence of raw cash. Millions you will only find in big banks, and you come online to talk about propanganda.

Let's forget about APC or PDP. These politicians are heartless and don't care about you. Defend and criticize them all you want.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
property123:

Can you show me any place or news media publication that claim efcc alleged or confirmed that the money belongs to this woman? You will just be making unfounded allegations against efcc, you will soon be asked to prove your allegation. Always get your facts right, Most Nigerians rely more on hear say or gossip than the authentic information because an average Nigeria will never read or do a small research. Copy and paste generation.
unfortunately that's the sad situation we find ourselves. irritatingly dumb comments filled with curses and slurs. Pitiful indeed.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Looks like you are bored this afternoon,i am sorry but i cant entertain you with my replies anymore.,please try someone else and stop quoting me...Thank you in advance.
Just post the thread simple. it cant be that hard can it?

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by DocHMD: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
JayJohnson:

I wish sometimes you can just use your head or stop displaying your stvpidity in the public.
Which one is the propaganda? That 50m usd was found? That it belongs to a Nigerian thief?
I am sure you don't live in Lagos, you wouldn't have asked how a house belong to somebody and the belonging is for somebody else. Enjoy your Aba lifestyle mentality
These are the future leaders of Nigeria! I pity and cry for Nigeria of tomorrow

Why are you guys always 'weeping for nigeria'? A geographical expression (according to Awo) that died a long time ago and is only waiting to be buried. grin
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
property123:

I am talking about facts[/i] and proving your statement[i] and your talking about politics[i][/i], can you see our differences?
Some of us have allowed politicians to use politics [i][/i]to becloud our sense of judgement in this country.
so lets have your facts.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

.....Oh shoot!!..smelly odour from this pathetic apc zombie and chieftain of BMC...*covers nose and sprays deodorant all over him*..please get lost
just like i said earlier...the dumbest of comments are usually filled with curses and slurs.Pitiful

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by airminem(f): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Kindly go through the politics section of Nairaland,you will have your answers there.

Thats right
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by 1234onyekwe: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
it does not work that way, is either you go to jail if you want to claim ownership or forfeit the money and the house i
f you dont want to go to jail.
In both cases. the money stil belong to fg
with such an outrageous sum of money m' not afraid of any jail term ,are u aware that when $43.8m is converted to naira that it is running into trillions, that is the budget of our dear beloved nation Nigeria for at least a whole year, and u know what my lineage to the next ten generation will know no poverty.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Topshow2010(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Looks like you are bored this afternoon,i am sorry but i cant entertain you with my replies anymore.,please try someone else and stop quoting me...Thank you in advance.

There is no wrong in admitting ur mistakes or error .Its just too appalling dt this generations cant engage in simple reflective thinking or reasoning on topical issues.Its well

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
henryhemon:

I don't hate a clueless man i voted for him 2011 and if I'm pmb fails I will vote for someone else. That's me being patriotic but your likes are filled with so much hatred that you call black white cuz you hate PMB. You were confronted with facts but you 're resorting to insults. Like I said PMB will be president till 2019 keep hating you can't change that.

...Listen dude,buhari can be the president till 3000,i actually careless..but that wont stop me from criticizing him like i do here daily...I have every right to not like him because he has proven time without number that he has nothing to offer as a leader.

...except you are still being fed by your parents,a politician or work as a propagandist for this admin,i don't see why he shouldn't be called out for messing up the economy and wrecking people's lives with his incompetence.

...I have to not like him because i know the number of people who daily throng my office here in Port-harcourt to beg for money or even food to eat!...some even camp by our cars waiting for the owners to come before the lamentation starts.. a number of them are graduates who have lost their jobs and are even family men and women..I am usually moved to part with cash or food or even clothes.This is on-top my salary whose value is half of what it use to be in 2015 coupled with my own family responsibilities that has doubled...yet i am even termed as 'lucky' by numerous people..

..I dont have to be poor and jobless before i feel the heat,its everywhere,therefore allow me dislike the man in peace biko..its not taking anything from me,neither should it affect you..

..by the way,if you imagine that you can get rid of buhari/apc in 2019 if they do not perform..you are on a long thing..That era of ousting a sitting president has gone with the last admin...buhari can only leave when HE WANTS TO..FULL STOP.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
Topshow2010:

There is no wrong in admitting ur mistakes or error .Its just too appalling dt this generations cant engage in simple reflective thinking or reasoning on topical issues.Its well

.....As far as this issue with EFCC goes,i have no apologies what-so-ever..sorry.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by mbhs139(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...EFCC under this incompetent admin has a knack for rushing to the media without proper investigations,to make noise with the aim to keep gullible and hungry citizens busy while their paymasters APC gropes in dark blindly in terms of governance...

..Therefore i wont be surprised if this is just another wild-goose chase that ends in nothing..no be today.

Chill bro, it wasn't the EFCC that brokered the news that she's the one that owns the money. I don't know where the media got the news from. I think Sahara Reporter linked the building to Adamu Muazu, former PDP chairman. Where that woman's name comes in is not known to the EFCC

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by donbrowser(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
property123:

Can you show me any place or news media publication that claim efcc alleged or confirmed that the money belongs to this woman? You will just be making unfounded allegations against efcc, you will soon be asked to prove your allegation. Always get your facts right, Most Nigerians rely more on hear say or gossip than the authentic information because an average Nigeria will never read or do a small research. Copy and paste generation.
Why are you defending this woman? Are you the lawyer?
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
silastemplar:
Just post the thread simple. it cant be that hard can it?

...and if i don't?...what will you do about that...EFCC deserves that accusation and more...They have bungled more cases and have invariably allowed those who should be in jail to go scot- free..but individuals with a herd-mentality like you lots have systematically failed to see that

..The only thing you love to hear is EFCC discovers so and so trillions of dollars in some one's undies,then you all will start ranting and cursing..at the end of the day,the person goes free.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by distilledwalex(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...EFCC under this incompetent admin has a knack for rushing to the media without proper investigations,to make noise with the aim to keep gullible and hungry citizens busy while their paymasters APC gropes in dark blindly in terms of governance...

..Therefore i wont be surprised if this is just another wild-goose chase that ends in nothing..no be today.
So because the press release stated that shes not the owner now confirmed that she isnt.. Hmmm.. To whom brain is given

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by proffemi: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Scream:
Maturity and professionalism...no treat, no detraction; I salute the firm that put up that publication.

I second you on this. I'm impressed.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Elfaris(m): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
obidevine:
In a bid to refute the claims making the rounds that the huge stash of money found in an apartment building in Ikoyi belongs to Mrs. Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue , her lawyers just released a statement.‎

APRIL 13, 2017

PRESS RELEASE BY THE LAW FIRM OF EMEKA ETIABA SAN, EMEKA ETIABA & CO, ETIABA CHAMBERS

The attention of Our Client, Mrs. Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue has been drawn to the news making round in the News Media to the effect that the large sums of money to wit: $38,000,000.00 (Thirty-Eight Million Dollars),N23,00
0,000.00 (Twenty-Three Million Naira) and £27,000.00 (Twenty-Seven Thousand Pounds) uncovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes (EFCC) from an apartment in Osborne Towers, Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos, Lagos State belong to her.
By this Press Release, we inform the public (especially the News Media) that the said sums of money and/or the apartment where the sums of money were found do not belong to Our Client.
Our Client is as shocked as many other Nigerians at the uncovering and recovery of the said sums of money and wishes to salute the courage and efforts of the EFCC in the war against corruption.
She also wishes to commend the whistle blowing policy introduced by the Federal Government in the fight against corruption which policy has resulted in large scale uncovering and recovery of monies and assets.
It is Our Client’s belief that the source and ownership of the said uncovered sums of money is known or eventually will be known by the EFCC in due course. There is therefore no need for conjecture or speculation.
May we finally implore the News Media to be more circumspect in their publications.

Signed:
Emeka Etiaba SAN, FCArb

Ohh OK o, so no be she get am.. OK congratulations Nigeria we have won $50m.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by tunchi014(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
property123:

... Show me 1 instance where d current leadership of d efcc has gotten their facts right or secured a conviction, its obvious dont do research & read even less. swallow hook, line & sinker generation
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...and if i don't?...what will you do about that...EFCC deserves that accusation and more...They have bungled more cases and have invariably allowed those who should be in jail to go scot- free..but individuals with a herd-mentality like you lots have systematically failed to see that

..The only thing you love to hear is EFCC discovers so and so trillions of dollars in some one's undies,then you all will start ranting and cursing..at the end of the day,the person goes free.
ok. Next time try and comment with facts.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by fakati(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Good that no one is ready to claim the money government should take possession of the money and make good use of it the poor are suffering.

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Time will tell. Muazu is also claiming to have sold the apartment where the money was found, who was it sold to? That's a good place to start.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

DID YOU READ ANYWHERE WHERE @officialEFCC claimed that the money belongs to the woman.Man as long as people like you continue to live in the past your headache will remains.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
After the intellectual online battle before the last presidential election, I decided to go on an indefinite break. I came back briefly after the senatorial presidency robbery where Dino was explaining a mathematical calculation of the number of senators required for that election. Well, ABU tried. Nobody has seen the battle against Magu except those that formed the intellectual battle lead of the last election. Those that financed Senate election of key officers and those fighting against Magu are almost in the same group. They have stolen cash and are ready to spend the money to perpetuate corruption. Judiciary is also ready to milk out of this stolen cash through various litigation and defenses of suspects.

President is sick. The thieves are having an open show. For a senator of the federal Republic to come to the Chamber in an academic gown is to make a mockery of the Nigerian academic value which some first class and Second class graduates staked their lives to acquire. Well they are having an open show. EFCC versus Senate backed with stolen fund, we shall see
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

When you have muds under your wig why won't you rant nonsense, If you fail to show me where EFCC claim the money belong to her then you are stewpid.. EFCC have never even given statement or name anyone but you open your dick sucking mouth to rant nonsense..
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Atiku2019:
Then who owns it? grin grin grin grin grin

Use it to complete the East-West Road or Second Niger Bridge grin

No be only east west road, So we should use the money to develop the region that does not believe in PMB abi? LOL you guys should go and collect your second Niger bridge money from GEJ..

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

When you have muds under your wig why won't you rant nonsense, If you fail to show me where EFCC claim the money belong to her then you are stewpid.. EFCC have never even given statement or name anyone but you open your dick sucking mouth to rant nonsense..

...it is your parents who have raised a street urchin like you in the name of a child that is stupid...Go get your brain from where you left it off in buhari's bombom,shameless no-good son of a b***ch...anuofia.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by Ngokafor(f): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
silastemplar:
ok. Next time try and comment with facts.

...ok next time use your brains..
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by OreMI22: 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
The true owner of the money is Folorunsho Alakija and she wants to invest it in power generation.
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...it is your parents who have raised a street urchin like you in the name of a child that is stupid...Go get your brain from where you left it off in buhari's bombom,shameless no-good son of a b***ch...anuofia.

hahaha

E pain am hahah, Next time don't open yout gutter called mouth to spew thrash, Also go and remove that muds under your wig so you can think straight..
Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by obidevine(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

No be only east west road, So we should use the money to develop the region that does not believe in PMB abi? LOL you guys should go and collect your second Niger bridge money from GEJ..

Jesus is lord!!! That was quite savage

1 Like

Re: $50m Found In Ikoyi: Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue's Lawyers Release Press Statement by blackbriar: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Listen dude,buhari can be the president till 3000,i actually careless..but that wont stop me from criticizing him like i do here daily...I have every right to not like him because he has proven time without number that he has nothing to offer as a leader.

...except you are still being fed by your parents,a politician or work as a propagandist for this admin,i don't see why he shouldn't be called out for messing up the economy and wrecking people's lives with his incompetence.

...I have to not like him because i know the number of people who daily throng my office here in Port-harcourt to beg for money or even food to eat!...some even camp by our cars waiting for the owners to come before the lamentation starts.. a number of them are graduates who have lost their jobs and are even family men and women..I am usually moved to part with cash or food or even clothes.This is on-top my salary whose value is half of what it use to be in 2015 coupled with my own family responsibilities that has doubled...yet i am even termed as 'lucky' by numerous people..

..I dont have to be poor and jobless before i feel the heat,its everywhere,therefore allow me dislike the man in peace biko..its not taking anything from me,neither should it affect you..

..by the way,if you imagine that you can get rid of buhari/apc in 2019 if they do not perform..you are on a long thing..That era of ousting a sitting president has gone with the last admin...buhari can only leave when HE WANTS TO..FULL STOP.

NA BUHARI SAY MAKE INTL OIL PRICE FALL OR NA HIM SAY MAKE MILITANTS BOMB PIPELINES OR NA HIM SAY MAKE WE LOOT OUR COMMON WEALTH LIKE SAVAGES......WE HAD AN OIL BOOM AND INVESTED IN NOTHING, BUT THIS SAME LEADERS OF OURS RUN TO DUBAI IN PRIVATE JETS TO DO BIRTHDAYS AND WEDDINGS, WHY? COS DUBAI INVESTED THEIR OIL BOOM WEALTH IN INFRASTRUCTURES.......WE CELEBRATE CORRUPTION AND WE DONT WANT TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES(MADAM ITS RECESSION)...CHECK OUT VENEZUELA CASE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / 16,744 Persons In Kaduna Receive N20,000 FG's Cash Transfer / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.