Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe (20991 Views)

Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by xynerise: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
The Charly Boy Show just flashed my mind and I remember vividly that we don't miss the entertainment in the show.

I remember Mr & Mrs, featuring Tunde and Wummi Obe, Mama and Papa Nothing Spoil and the Candid Camera segment grin.

The show was fun. Charles Oputa did well. That was when entertainment was moderate jare. undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW6LasLq3TE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Harmored(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
shocked

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by amiibaby(f): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Okay

Next
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Pharaoh9(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Amajerry83(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
No comment
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by realestniggah: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
op provide me with data if you want me to watch that video..you think everyone have access to WiFi

in this seriously calamity economy you want me to waste my data on throwback video

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by leksmedia: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
OMG, what?? How time flies , my favorite part of the show was the one where they play pranks on people . I could remember one episode where a random rich lady will just approach a guy tell him she wants him to be her sugar boy , It was so hilarious how many people fell for it lol
For your website design, blog design, ecommerce website etc visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by sod09(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
cool....Was a baby den
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tunde and wunmi obe are legends in the Nigerian entertainment industry. I still remember how sane things were during their period. cheesy

Not nowadays that the only songs we have are the "shake your yansh" kindda bullshìt.

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by sotadegrt(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
k
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by steppins: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Those days when Charly boy was still normal. Now, he's a hopeless case.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
Charley man cheesy
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by eminikansoso(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
When men were boys
grin
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who throwback epp?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by xynerise: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
realestniggah:
op provide me with data if you want me to watch that video..you think everyone have access to WiFi

in this seriously calamity economy you want me to waste my data on throwback video

Less than 10MB na undecided
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Vicintonsh(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hustle real hard first

Live large forever
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by realestniggah: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
xynerise:

Less than 10MB na undecided

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by ikehm3(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
lol.. na real charly man
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by emeijeh(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you cannot beat them, you join them.. Tunde couldn't beat Wunmi in terms of size, so he joined her.

#bigbossthings

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by smarleybiz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
juss passing oh
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by jonesky080(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is the supposed video
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by emeijeh(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos support Tunde and Wunmi Obe because Tunde and Wunmi Obe are both greater than all Igbo men dead or alive.

Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than ojukwu
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than chinua achebe
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than nnamdi kanu

Are you ok?

Maybe you took cow dung for lunch

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Charley Boy is the KING!
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by ednut1(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
omo i don old o.back then wey tunde still thin. hin orobo wife don spoil am with food now
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by maxti: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
I watched this episode. How time flies
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by stevedre: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
How time flies but we remain forever young in heart.
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Harmored:
shocked
Please don't be offended, what are my expected to notice, really curious
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos support Tunde and Wunmi Obe because Tunde and Wunmi Obe are both greater than all Igbo men dead or alive.

Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than ojukwu
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than chinua achebe
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than nnamdi kanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Wins Veto Power Of Chance Badge / I Have Received My BBNaija Prize Money – Ilebaye Odiniya Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.