Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe (20984 Views)

Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by xynerise: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
leksmedia:
OMG, what?? How time flies , my favorite part of the show was the one where they play pranks on people . I could remember one episode where a random rich lady will just approach a guy tell him she wants him to be her sugar boy , It was so hilarious how many people fell for it lol

Candid Camera smiley

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by savagefinder1: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
kretoz:
Please don't be offended, what are my expected to notice, really curious
exactly

I guess its mr bonoes seated on d sofa

kretoz:
You meant Mr Bean right? tnx a lot

yeah

my bad...pls don't mind my typo..
ciao..
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Desdola(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice one
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Harmored(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
kretoz:
Please don't be offended, what are my expected to notice, really curious

Look closely
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
savagefinder1:

exactly

I guess its mr bonoes seated on d sofa
You meant Mr Bean right? tnx a lot
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Harmored:

Look closely
I did and I saw a man on suit, is he Mr Bean
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Harmored(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
kretoz:
I did and I saw a man on suit, is he Mr Bean

Yeah with his car
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Harmored:

Yeah with his car
Lol tnx dear
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Harmored:
shocked
hanhan,mr bean follow do road fury?
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by ahamonyeka(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
But I remember the charley boy show wey we dey go watch for gbagada near idi odo prinary school for charley boy or first pedro busstop.
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by kpaofame: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Harmored:
shocked

I notice it but am too stingy with my likes tongue tongue tongue

Mr bean in the mix...but no likes for your post tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by tochyano2: 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos support Tunde and Wunmi Obe because Tunde and Wunmi Obe are both greater than all Igbo men dead or alive.

Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than ojukwu
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than chinua achebe
Tunde and Wunmi Obe are greater than nnamdi kanu

Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by martineverest(m): 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
I Never missed the show on Saturdays
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Harmored:
shocked
Mr Bean
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by barrysome001: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
That was one of my favorite shows way back.
Papa nothing spoil grin
#since morning.... I never chop o,brother helep me grin
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Harmored(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=kpaofame post=55539632]

I notice it but am too stingy with my likes tongue tongue tongue

Mr bean in the mix...but no likes for your post tongue tongue tongue tongue[/quote

Keep your likes grin
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by madjune(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Wunmi Obe was undoubtedly more talented than she let on at that time.

Their talent was so raw and effortless that more formal training would have ruined their edge.

I salute this crew anytime.
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by oluwarantimi(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lool. I loved charly boy show then. #bringbackcbs
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by tstx(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
Those days when Charly boy was still normal. Now, he's a hopeless case.
his exactly is he a hopeless case
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by tstx(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
steppins:
Those days when Charly boy was still normal. Now, he's a hopeless case.
how exactly is he a hopeless case
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by klax(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
When Charlie fool was normal.
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Secondary school days, Charly boy sabi then, that was real entertainment.
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Maccoy507: 12:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Harmored:
shocked
Mr bean right
Re: Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe by Trexnemesis(m): 1:26am On Apr 14, 2017
Handsome Tunde, @*''"? Wunmi!.

A no say anytin o. Small time nah dem go say I get bad mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Wins Veto Power Of Chance Badge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.