Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? (49296 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by moufan: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Error505:
I've been very unlucky with ladies. I'm 23, in my final year and I haven't had a girlfriend all through my over 5years in the uni. Not that I'm not okay in terms of looks and all that it's just that I've been unlucky.

I have like 4 embarrassing moments with ladies this year and cos of those experiences I've refrained from starting a convo with a Lady I don't know.
pls share
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Makz:

lol
you don't know what's good for you yet. Ask me
lol. Thanks grin
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by horllyma(m): 5:23am On Apr 16, 2017
IamZod:

That's deep Meh.
Na wa for some girls o.

yeah

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by rimijoshua(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2017
ayanbaba2:

yeah!!

u be ex, I guess?
..yeah...maths department.....u?
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by solomix10(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2017
@donjazzy12 na Lord harddon you dey call indomie guy, you never knew what he is capable of.
Free him of his trepasses Don cos he doesn't knw whar he is doin....
The double DON ... I doff my hat...

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2017
solomix10:
@donjazzy12 na Lord harddon you dey call indomie guy, you never knew what he is capable of.
Free him of his trepasses Don cos he doesn't knw whar he is doin....
The double DON ... I doff my hat...
Done already
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by bsideboii(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Lol
Can Ladies also share their embarrassing moment?
You can start a thread ..lol.I remember while waiting to get my biometrics done at NIMC at VI,one tall,pretty seductively dressed lady tried to be smart with my sit,just when I got up temporarily. She was surprised I asked her to stand up! The Dam didn't believe it ,she was embarrassed AF ...tho I later felt bad I wanted to apologise ,but d deed was done already.
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by loshybab(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Ladies are just so unpredictable. They can make one's day a moment and suck the day to the roots the next moment. ..............especially if it's not your lucky day,God help you!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by DonroxyII: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Nope making women laugh their head off and feel comfy should not be your mission but getting women to make you laugh and feel comfy should be your mission.
Do you see women on this thread falling over themselves to make you comfy? Use your tongue to count your teeth!
Until you realize that you have spent your entire life sucking up to women, you won't understand the message.
You are here battling to make women laugh and feel comfy while she is there not lifting a finger. Who loose? A lot of men like you keep making obvious mistakes. See how Janet Jackson just made cool 500 million dollars by using a foolish fool who calls himself a man.
It is time some of you get it into your thick skulls, stop changing who you are to please women. Be fair and firm. The good ones will come and literally eat from your palm.
This guy is real and all guys must think like this if they must be delivered from FemDom!!!
Respect Dude!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Anitateddy:
Lol.....know what?
They said you are an impersonator? Why?
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by DonroxyII: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2017
okezie007:
At a wedding reception, this babe came with her peeps (I think her bro and 2sisters) to sit by my side. In order to connect with her I intro myself she did likewise. Even though she didn't admit to me she was with her peeps I could tell from their resemblance and the way they got along with each other. To cut the long story short, I tried endearing myself to her and thought I was making progress, however, when she was about leaving I asked for her phone no, she indicated she'd give me. I was getting excited about the prospect of continuing the chase after our 1st meeting, then she stood up with her peeps and left. In fact, she avoided gazing me or even saying farewell. #IWasDumbfounded
She want u to chase n ask for it ....

Her lost sha if u are a real guy .... I mean guy with Money n control
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by iwene390(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
;DI came to read comments... kissI came to read comments...
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by Phreshmann12(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
well........

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by lenosego(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
1.a girl once told me she can never date me and I should only wave to her from afar when I c her so as not to jeopardize her future relationships
2. a girl once told me am d last person she would date. 3. a girl spark for me sey why I dey call am. com dey use hand sign tlk sey I dey craze

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by emmaphy22(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=lenosego post=55656730]1.a girl once told me she can never date me and I should only wave to her from afar when I c her so as not to jeopardize her future relationships
2. a girl once told me am d last person she would date. 3. a girl spark for me sey why I dey call am. com dey use hand sign tlk sey I dey craze
Dude your own case worst pass anybody own for this thread grin[quote author=lenosego post=55656730]1.a girl once told me she can never date me and I should only wave to her from afar when I c her so as not to jeopardize her future relationships
Dude your own case worst pass anybody own for this thread

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by Makz: 8:51am On Apr 20, 2017
temmytee2309:
Mine was when my gf of a year plus whom i av knwn b4 gaining admission in2 university told me dt am not ashamed dt my gf is in 300l nd am in 100l just because she was admitted b4 me. dat was d end of our relationship but i stil feel embarassed anytime i remember dt statement.

na wa o. Someone like me was in 300L back then and was dating my GF of 400L
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by ArcToyin(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2017
Dothraki:
A babe once told me she'll become a catholic sister if I was the only man left in the world!
Na epic the reply be

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by moorevic(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2017
lilmaydee:
There was this girl in my old neighbourhood. After chyking her, she said I sholud give her time to think about it. This babe began to avoid me. Unfortunately, I saw her that evening coming back from an errand. I ran after her. The following conversation:
Me: wassup
Babe: I'm fine
Me: I had been looking for u all over the place
Babe: what happened, did I steal or kill somebody?
Me: no, its just that since our last discussion I didn't set my eyes on u again.
Babe: which discussion was that?
Me: so u have forgotten, k. Let me remind u. I told u I love u so much and I will want u to be my gf
Babe: laughing! See let me tell u the truth, the energy u want to start wasting in chasing me up and down, use it to make money. Mtcheeeeew!
I didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes. This happened. When I was 17years just outta secondary school
lol..........She gave you a good advice thou
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by Eglobalma: 7:09pm On May 10, 2017
Dothraki:
A babe once told me she'll become a catholic sister if I was the only man left in the world!

Nigga how didnt u drink sniper?

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by anoda(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dionnetech:

Where was I in2006 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
suckin breast............
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by iwene390(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2018
lipsrsealed undecidedmet this bae, sexy pretty and hot with that killer boops and behind... mehn , I approached her. After all the introductions and the like, bae looked at me and told me to go cut my hair before I can talk to her. ..

my hair wasn't bad... what's up with the cut, I asked myself. Bae was was other girls and they all laughed at me... chai!! But last last, I still gatt the Bae. done and dusted.

I don't bruise easily... I don't get disoriented Just like that.. I was determined and had my way ;Dmet this bae, sexy pretty and hot with that killer boops and behind... mehn , I approached her. After all the introductions and the like, bae looked at me and told me to go cut my hair before I can talk to her. ..

my hair wasn't bad... what's up with the cut, I asked myself. Bae was was other girls and they all laughed at me... chai!! But last last, I still gatt the Bae. done and dusted.

I don't bruise easily... I don't get disoriented Just like that.. I was determined and had my way
Re: Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? by movid(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2018
bsideboii:
Me: Hello,Excuse me! hello!
Girl: Pretends not to hear me.
Me : Hello Jessica !!! ( Louder this time).
Girl : I'm in a hurry

God go punish u Jessica!!!
Na fight? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test / Man Proposes To His Fiancée With A New Car (pics) / Man Grabs His Wife-To-Be Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.