Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile (9437 Views)

Whatsapp Now Offers Protection For Your Profile Pictures / How To Download That Trending Video From Your Whatsapp Status / "Despacitoā€¯ Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile by Xhaka(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
What's the essence?
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile by samintegrity(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
MusicPromota:
Downloaded it ok. Thank you
... Thank you.

u most welcome

2 Likes

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile by samintegrity(m): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
Xhaka:
What's the essence?

its jst for d fun of it...
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile by AmbIzuchukwu(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2017
samintegrity:

Thank goodness you knew abt it, some have been calling all sorts of names.. smh for some people

Look down, it shows the time I updated my status and that 5 person just viewed my status.

My status update will have to erased by itself exactly 24 hour I updated it.

Also, the feature can display people that recently updated their status but no need sharing that here too.

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile by samintegrity(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2017
AmbIzuchukwu:

Look down, it shows the time I updated my status and that 5 person just viewed my status.

My status update will have to erased by itself exactly 24 hour I updated it.

Also, the feature can display people that recently updated their status but no need sharing that here too.

Brilliant wink wink
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile by Mustay(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who viewed your profile is different from who viewed your status update.

1 Like

Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile by samintegrity(m): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Good observation tho
Re: How To See Who Viewed Your Whatsapp Profile by TheMogMedia(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2017
No.1 Nigerian Entertainment Blog, Music Lyrics, Upcoming ARTIST Pr.. .. themogmedia..co.ke/?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Looks To Sell Headquarters To Raise Cash!!! / Why Is it That No One Is Talking About LG Phones / Ten Hidden Controls Of iPhone Headphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.