Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Happy New Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year (507 Views)

Drop A Prayer Point Wishing NAIRALAND Users A Happy New Month.Welcome To August / ** / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2009
Happy New Year to my NL family, I hope 2010 brings peace and happiness to everyone. I wish everyone the strenght to get through any problems they may have.If we go into the New Year with hope and positive thinking,together we can make it through,Love you all, wishing you all the best !

To all those who have been hounding me with insults here,i refer you to one verse in the Bible:

James 4:1
'What causes quarrels and what causes fights among you? Is it not this, that your passions are at war within you? '

For those who have conformed and appreciated good governance,and exemplary leadership which I have shown;i refer you to another verse;

1 Corinthians 16:13
'Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men/women of courage; be strong.'

Let the merriment begin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Make Successful Dating Your New Year Resolution / Is Yar'adua Brain Dead / Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.