Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan (66428 Views)

Suicide Blast At A Wedding Reception In Afghanistan, 63 Killed, 182 Wounded / The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan / What To Know About The 'Mother All Bombs' Trump Dropped In Afghanistan(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Ahmeduana:

FATHER DON'T GAVE BIRTH TO A CHILD, BUT MOTHER DO! COMPREHENDIE?
Who is the head of the family? Father. Yorubas will say 'emi ni Baba gbogbo yin' meaning 'Am the father of all'. A father can Impregnate different mothers/women.

1 Like

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by toboint(m): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2017
zelexotunla:
This is problem in our black continent, we always bring our mumu and deluded prophecy enter world stage. Who has all these people solve their local, national,regional and continental problems?all what they are good at what is analytical obvious on probability and we all fall it all. Until we stop following dis people and concentrating on our truth God,Then we may not have headway.These People Are Killing Our Science And Research Progress At The World Level

Am not saying we shud follow spiritual leaders like we are doing today.........
Buh our science and research at world level jas only dome more harm than good.....
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Naijaaccountwiz: 7:37am On Apr 14, 2017
JONITEZ:
I hope the innocent civilians in those areas are safe?
Of course there will be innocent casualties. That's the price of war
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by YourWife(f): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2017
femi4:
Its recorded after
I don't get. U messing wt me? I only asked a question.
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by omojeesu(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by femi4: 7:53am On Apr 14, 2017
YourWife:

I don't get. U messing wt me? I only asked a question.
I mean its usually recorded after the event. I don't think I want to annoy my wife this early morning
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by mvem(m): 7:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Aburi001:
It's obvious, Trump is ready to put the Middle East on their toes within his first 100 days in office.

He started with Syria early this month, all in the name of fishing against Chemical Weapons.

His next target will be North Korea.

To be candid, Trump is a Business man who is ready to keep the doors of America Armoury open for use and ultimately see the prices of Crude Oil Skyr
...af..ocketing within a shortest period.

Unlike Obama who believes in diplomacy as far as foreign policy is concerned.

He promised to bring the ISIS to justice or take justice to them.

Think Trump, think George Bush.....the men of action!
....afghanistan is not in the middleeast and they are not arabs...if u research well u will know bush made iraq what it is today.He said iraq had WMD, hussein said no while he insisted....iraq was invaded with tony blair, not one WMD was found....as a result many insurgency group grew and metamphorsed into what they are calling Isis now....check ur history, this is no old history
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by franklynsunny(m): 8:01am On Apr 14, 2017
So it's only USA dat can drop big bomb
Who sanction USA if dem dey Bleep up
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Nature8(m): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2017
ELPablochapo:
Trump is delivering his campaign promise

Yeah, na talk and do man.. cheesy
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by blingxx(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
sbashir10:
MOAB..
also referred or called Mother of all bomb, and Russia too made their own version called Father of all bomb

Well said... Na russia get the biggest nuclear bombs .. The tsar bomb
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Ichietome: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Nollynude:

Oga you too dey watch season film
No mind am
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Ichietome: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2017
Nollynude:

Oga you too dey watch season film
No mind am
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by whitebeard(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2017
Zoharariel:
If you believe that Amerika has ever targeted & bombed ISIS or Al-Qaeda, then you might as well believe in Santa Clause grin

Think about it - If Amerika is so much against Al-Qaeda & ISIS and wishes to terminate them, why over the last 5 years are more of Amerika's tax paying dollars going to Al-Qaeda & ISIS fighting Amerika’s proxy war in Syria against Bashar Al-Assad’s government forces? grin

And why was Al-Qaeda the first hired guns on the ground to go into Libya right after the Amerika-NATO bombings in 2011?

And why to this day after removing the supposed bad guy in Libya - Muammar Gaddafi is Al-Qaeda still in control in Libya? grin

And why do Al-Qaeda & ISIS keep showing up as Amerika’s surrogate troops on the ground in Nations around the world, wherever Amerika's foreign policy agenda calls for destabilization & regime change?

This line of questioning is just as valid and in need of answering from Amerikan keyboard defenders like Missy89, ValerianSteel & that asshole called CSTR55 grin cheesy grin
u said it all..!! Have some

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by sniperr007(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2017
rottennaija:

Trump is mad enough oo

Go on YouTube and watch this documentary: Divided states of America. U will fully understand why trump was that vocal.

Trump isn't mad even Kim jon un isn't made to start nuclear war. No leader is mad to start 1 cos ur country will b wiped out in matter of minutes.

They jus acquire it to ve a sit on the table of big boys dat cant b pushed around.
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Jaymaestro(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

What is the difference between Obama and Trump? Nothing. They are both idiots killing innocent people all over the world, they are both hypocrites and cowards who go back to their vomits.
with this recent update – Obama seemed to be subtle .. not Trump desire for global catastrophy
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by mecussey(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:
WWIII

Brace yourselves
grin

We have awka made here...we are ready for wwiii
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Jaymaestro:

with this recent update – Obama seemed to be subtle .. not Trump desire for global catastrophy
Subtle, These men are controlled by the same masters (zionist, big cooperations and neo-cons). The day I knew all these guys are from the same group was in 2004 US Presidential election, George Bush Jr vs John Kerry. Do you know that both of them belong to the same secret society (the skulls and bones).

1 Like

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Fourwinds: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
muykem:
Good one. Say no to terrorism.
yes a good one...including rapists are terrorists....any where u see them., send out to d world beyond
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by sbashir10(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ahmeduana:

FATHER DON'T GAVE BIRTH TO A CHILD, BUT MOTHER DO! COMPREHENDIE?
can you see your life, even USA knows FOAB is more effective than theirs.

MOAB blast yield
Blast yield
11 tons TNT (46 GJ)

while FOAB Blast yield
44 tons TNT / 80,000 Ibs

comprehend and die..... ed.. iat

The bomb is reportedly four times as powerful as the US
military's GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast bomb (whose
official military acronym "MOAB" is often unofficially rendered
as "Mother of All Bombs"wink. This Russian device would
therefore be the most powerful conventional (non- nuclear )
weapon in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Oches4me(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aburi001:
It's obvious, Trump is ready to put the Middle East on their toes within his first 100 days in office.

He started with Syria early this month, all in the name of fishing against Chemical Weapons.

His next target will be North Korea.

To be candid, Trump is a Business man who is ready to keep the doors of America Armoury open for use and ultimately see the prices of Crude Oil Skyrocketing within a shortest period.

Unlike Obama who believes in diplomacy as far as foreign policy is concerned.

He promised to bring the ISIS to justice or take justice to them.

Think Trump, think George Bush.....the men of action!
U go to another person country occupy their land, steals their resources, rape their women and killed million of them with bomb all in the name of fighting terrorism, when their attack u country and kill two people u label their religion as terrorist, my brothers who is the biggest terrorist am sure it should be American.
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Oches4me(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
GregJo:
Misleading title!

The bomb dropped in Afghanistan is just 11 tons TNT.

Not close to 15 kilo-tonnes of TNT "little boy" dropped in Hiroshima

Another thing to note is that this bomb has a radius of just one mile
Hopefully minimum civilian casualties
U go to another person country occupy their land, steals their resources, rape their women and killed million of them with bomb all in the name of fighting terrorism, when their attack u country and kill two people u label their religion as terrorist, my brothers who is the biggest terrorist am sure it should be American.
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Oches4me(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
BabaCommander:

You should have made some research. He ordered the bombing cos a US special force personnel was killed there. The bombing is targeted to destroy tunnels and caves being used to hide and launch attack by Islamic terrorists.
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Oches4me(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
able20:
If to say American Bomb dey help, the whole Middle East, Philippines, Africa, and Latin American countries would have been a safe place today.
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Oches4me(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=ruggedtimi post=55550539]Dropping the mother of all bombs also sends a message. “To the Taliban that there’s a new sheriff in town,” says the national security official. Presumably also to ISIS, North Korea, and Iran. And the fact that it’s such a big blast doesn’t hurt for courting media attention that helps deliver that warning.[/U go to another person country occupy their land, steals their resources, rape their women and killed million of them with bomb all in the name of fighting terrorism, when their attack u country and kill two people u label their religion as terrorist, my brothers who is the biggest terrorist am sure it should be American.]
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
veinless:
brace up every one !
Brace up for what?
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Afriifa(m): 4:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
olajide21:

Imagine if the "mother if all bombs were used by Afghanistan, North Korea or Russia. The USA would have cried crocodile tears for all to see... Who judged the ones being bombed? Don't you think innocent persons would be caught in the blast? There are a lot of questions an unbiased mind would act.
Same way the USA took their aggression to unilaterally bomb a sovereign nation "Syria". While the use of a chemical weapon is a no no and the user of it needs to be punished heavily, what if it was indeed the opposition fighters that used it to seek face of the international communities? Would Assad really use a chemical weapon on his own population? Would the rebel fire a chemical weapon to cause death in the nation they are fighting to save? These are question a sane mind would seek to answer before going all out without investigations.
The case of Heroshima and Nagasaki is still clear in history. The USA is the only country that have used an ATOMIC BOMBs on civilian population in the history of mankind. They are today the highest stock "pilers" of same bomb in the world today, the USA is the one who dictates who should have and who shouldn't. Would the USA still use the ATOMIC bomb when heavily provoked and have no choice? Hmmmm..... events and time shall tell.
Humans are greatest enemy of mankind. Greed pushes us to do unthinkable things. You only know and believe what the media and the would wants you to believe. Someone just bomb a country with a never before known bomb and you are quick to blame a certain people?
The case of Saddam Hussein is still clear in history..... He was accused of having WMD. His country was invaded. People were killed including Saddam and.no WMD was found and the world did not asked a single question from the invaders!!! What a biased world... We all have to start thinking independently and analyse issues....
We need a peaceful world...... Love all as you love yours..
I hope I have talked a little to make think before you start throwing aggressive blames to people without investigating...
I have heard you, thanks
Re: US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan by Afriifa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oyinda32:
ISIS base?

Do you even read the news at all!!! What has Islam got to do with the action of USA? You don't even know the effect USA's action will have on the country, you don't even know the magnitude of what they have done on sinless civilians, all u could do is to condem a religion.! Chai... God will open your heart and eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"He embodies France's decay" - Damien Tarel who slapped Macron Tells Court / Iran’s All-female Police Squad Units Dragging Hijab Protestors To Death Row Pris / Ukraine's President Zelensky's Face Before And During War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.