Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? (48616 Views)

Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Okies27(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
darichlife:
I have been wondering if after so much curses and abuses being dished out by some churches calling BBN an immoral show would accept any thanksgiving from Efe who just won the 25million cash prize.

My fellow nairalanders abeg which pastor go reject 25million Immoral show money?
. All of you who are quick to throw shade at the church, which is the body of Christ should think properly. Do this in Islam and by now they would have given you short sleeve. You come here and talk like kids with no home training and if you are not a Christian, you better keep quiet and don't create threads of this nature and the likes. Mind your own religion and belief.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by ndcide(m): 10:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Another silly thread.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by chubbygal(f): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
Will soon blow my wwww

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by MvrckKing(m): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
annunaki2:

You are calling someone ant christ because she said the truth about tithes Did jesus die to preach or collect tithes You better receive sense.
Did Jesus eat suya? Tell em something wat was Jesus daily breakfast like, shey tea n bread, sharwama? C'mon even the scripture says not all things Jesus did can be written in one book, what you have in the new testament are testimonies of those who witnessed him n bear record according to what they cherished most.
When the widow came to make her contributions to the Lord did Jesus stop her? When the couple decided they where going to withhold some of their contributions to the Lord which was due n they lied what happened to them? Bet you know the rest.
So don't hide under the illusion of Ehn u didn't see Jesus do it in the new testament so it doesn't apply, besides how are you sure Jesus exist, what makes you think so, what makes you think the Bible is all and all when it comes to religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by LegalBaby(f): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
What bible have you been reading?
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by 1miccza: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Op you don see or hear say church reject money before?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by dukecharles(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
chisco82:

Really? So who should?

Obviously the Jews, those who practice Judaism. Christians are not under mosaic law.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Ebije1(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Before we judge, let us all go back and read why God asked the people then to pay tithes and the blessings to come from it. kissBefore we judge, let us all go back and read why God asked the people then to pay tithes and the blessings to come from it.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by jessetom(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Na salary
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by cybriz82(m): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
them go receive the money n even ask efe to pray for them ontop.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Promise92(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
annunaki2:

You are calling someone ant christ because she said the truth about tithes Did jesus die to preach or collect tithes You better receive sense.
Boy go nd tell devil to FREE ur SENSE wey him dey sidon on.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by pee777(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
It's so funny when people argue about scriptures especially in this era of knowledge' of Christ and who He is. Tithe to the Christian is not compulsory but the word of God and His promises are YES & AMEN, Either you pay tithe or not you are blessed but the special blessings that follows it is what people key into. Of course the church of God has woekers and needs are to be met financially, there is a blessing in giving both in offering and in tithes as it is in Malachi. If I give and it works for me fine do not condemn me. If u don't and it still works all is fine too. But I tell u no one does the things of God and go unrewarded. You cannot outgive God.

4 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by SageTravels: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
annunaki2:

shata which truth. some of you are just sooo stupid. on the last day u will give account. Nairaland will not be there.

Read ur Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by SageTravels: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
annunaki2:

Ancient israelites. Not even the modern day israelites cause the levitical priest that was authorised to receive tithes no longer exists. Any body that claims he is entitled to collect tithes today is a thief and a robber. Even Jesus christ and his apostles never collected tithes.

some of you after paying tithe u will come here n be posting nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by SageTravels: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
pee777:
It's so funny when people argue about scriptures especially in this era of knowledge' of Christ and who He is. Tithe to the Christian is not compulsory but the word of God and His promises are YES & AMEN, Either you pay tithe or not you are blessed but the special blessings that follows it is what people key into. Of course the church of God has woekers and needs are to be met financially, there is a blessing in giving both in offering and in tithes as it is in Malachi. If I give and it works for me fine do not condemn me. If u don't and it still works all is fine too. But I tell u no one does the things of God and go unrewarded. You cannot outgive God.

You earn my respect. if I have money for offering i give. if I don't have i will still goto church n Dance

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Holyfield1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Religion ehn... Smh grin
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Emmyloaded: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
So Sad: Married Couple Happens to be Biological Twins after Struggling to Conceive
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by realprof(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
annunaki2:

Evidently you are the one who is a blind follower, cause if you bothered to study the bible well, you will realise a christian has no business paying tithe.

Oga nawa u ooooo
u sure say na Bible u dey read so
am shaking on ur behalf ooo

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by ekestic1976(f): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
"The earth is the Lord's and the fulness thereof"!
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Dindondin(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
A tithe from BBN is unacceptable

SuperSuave:
They are hypocrites, they'll gladly accept it
You are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by jfleece(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Well it is not surprising that the end time church is a flamboyant and prosperous one.. Buh one of the major problem of the end time church is lack of divine understanding and hypocrisy.. The latter day church also possesses disunity and and instability . Which was the direct opposite of the early church... Payment of tithe should come from ur income and as long as efe did not steal the money, it is a welcome development... No hard feelings..

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
kan12:

Malachi 3::10
Pentecostals will continue to quote old testament when it suits them but ignore and tell you is by new testament when it doesn't.. hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by vatiqan(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
The Op is as yusless as this post. Did Efe discuss tithing with you? You so called 'born again', are supposed to know that in tithing, the identity of the member is never known.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by jonnytad(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
The question shouldn't be 'will church accept Efe's tithe '? Because they'll definitely accept it. The question should be, will God accept EFE'S tithe

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by obaoyedotun(m): 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pls what version of bible are you reading and what bible passage supports what you said
annunaki2:

Evidently you are the one who is a blind follower, cause if you bothered to study the bible well, you will realise a christian has no business paying tithe.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by doyinbaby(f): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
goldedprince:
the pastors go even donate him wife for an to Bleep if he pay that amount
change your ways
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by cardoctor(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
God is a merciful God. Any church would happily collect tithe on His behalf. U sef know nah.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by vicmela(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
The question is will he pay the tithe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Uchenna Obuna Killed In The Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.