Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? (48546 Views)

Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Bills2307(m): 1:36am On Apr 16, 2017
Bollinger:
He'll be very s.tupid to give that amount to fraudsters.
just listen to dis homo-habilus. so u don generalize church as fraudsters.

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by otipoju(m): 1:40am On Apr 16, 2017
azaino:

so you are trying to say that what Abraham gave was what increased him, ? lolz

Fact one : Abraham gave tithes to Melchizedek. When he knew that he was a priest of the Most High.

Fact two: Abraham regularly gave offerings to strangers. A habit that led to his barren wife being able to conceive.

I am saying tithing is an open secret to attract supernatural blessings.

Giving to those in need is also equally powerful.

I also also proved that it it's origins predate the establishment of Judaism nor Christianity.

If you have anything to disprove this please present your argument.

If not have a nice day.#follow who know road.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by azaino: 1:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Kentura:

Taaah, sheraap there osiso!

Abeg, park one side with your lies and fake doctrines!!

Blind follower thaa cannot open her bible and study for herself.. na you wey dy obey devil by preaching against what's in the bible.
between you and the person you were abusing, who really opens the bible on his or her own to study? some don't even know what tithe is, who should pay it, for what purpose, who were commanded to pay the tithe, to whom should the tithe be paid. it only takes good bible scholar to spot the tithe fraud, majority of the people don't even know about that.

3 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by otipoju(m): 1:49am On Apr 16, 2017
azaino:

between you and the person you were abusing, who really opens the bible and his or her own to study? some don't even know what tithe is, who should pay it, for what purpose, who were commanded to pay the tithe, to whom should the tithe be paid. it only takes good bible scholar to spot the tithe fraud, majority of the people don't even know about that.

With sound arguments kindly expose the tithe fraud.!!!
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Onistephen1(m): 1:52am On Apr 16, 2017
darichlife:
I have been wondering if after so much curses and abuses being dished out by some churches calling BBN an immoral show would accept any thanksgiving from Efe who just won the 25million cash prize.

My fellow nairalanders abeg which pastor go reject 25million Immoral show money?

If you are not a Christian I beg of you to accept Christ as your Lord and God. He loves you, he died for you to take away your sins. On the other side, if you claim to be a Christian I am afraid.......? because if you are
1. Your question would have been "would God accept the tithe? "
2. It will not be difficult for you to accept that the program is immoral
3. You will not come and subject the church to a public ridicule in the hands of those who do not have the understanding of the kingdom matters on this site to gain popularity and for your thread to make front page

My plea to you is to consider your ways
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Onistephen1(m): 2:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Dindondin:
A tithe from BBN is unacceptable .
God bless you.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by azaino: 2:06am On Apr 16, 2017
otipoju:

Fact one : Abraham gave tithes to Melchizedek. When he knew that he was a priest of the Most High.

Fact two: Abraham regularly gave offerings to strangers. A habit that led to his barren wife being able to conceive.

I am saying tithing is an open secret to attract supernatural blessings.

Giving to those in need is also equally powerful.

I also also proved that it it's origins predate the establishment of Judaism nor Christianity.

If you have anything to disprove this please present your argument.

If not have a nice day.#follow who know road.
from your fact one: Abraham gave tithe of the spoilt of war from the rescue of the kings. He was not commanded to do that, and after given to Melchizedek, he didn't keep anyone to himself, he gave the rest back to the kings who were the original owner of those things Abraham brought. So Abraham wasn't commanded by God to give anything.
Your fact two: Abraham's regular gift to strangers made Sarah conceived, Hahahahahahaha. Sarah conceived based on the promises of God to Abraham. God said to him, I will BLess and multiply thee, and shall be the father of all nation. so what you are saying if Abraham hadn't been generous, Sarah wouldn't have conceived?? lolz are you sure you are a Christian or just attending church and quoting your pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 16, 2017
The only question I have is that based on logistics why would he offer N2.5 mil to some company?

Nigerians and gullibility.

4 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by azaino: 2:10am On Apr 16, 2017
otipoju:

why was tithe paid then
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Onistephen1(m): 2:10am On Apr 16, 2017
jonnytad:
The question shouldn't be 'will church accept Efe's tithe '? Because they'll definitely accept it. The question should be, will God accept EFE'S tithe

God bless you for your contribution.I am happy there are a few people like you with correct understanding of the things of God

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by ademusiwa3r: 2:14am On Apr 16, 2017
I l

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by azaino: 2:26am On Apr 16, 2017
otipoju:

why is no one quoting the tithing done in Deuteronomy ?

Deu 14:22-29
" Make an offering of ten percent, a
tithe, of all the produce which grows in your
fields year after year. Bring this into the
Presence of GOD, your God, at the place he
designates for worship and there eat the
tithe from your grain, wine, and oil and the
firstborn from your herds and flocks. In this
way you will learn to live in deep reverence
before GOD, your God, as long as you live.
But if the place GOD, your God, designates
for worship is too far away and you can’t
carry your tithe that far, GOD, your God, will
still bless you: exchange your tithe for
money and take the money to the place
GOD, your God, has chosen to be worshiped.
Use the money to buy anything you want:
cattle, sheep, wine, or beer—anything that
looks good to you. You and your family can
then feast in the Presence of GOD, your
God, and have a good time.
Meanwhile, don’t forget to take good care
of the Levites who live in your towns; they
won’t get any property or inheritance of their
own as you will.
At the end of every third year, gather
the tithe from all your produce of that year
and put it aside in storage. Keep it in reserve
for the Levite who won’t get any property or
inheritance as you will, and for the foreigner,
the orphan, and the widow who live in your
neighborhood. That way they’ll have plenty
to eat and GOD, your God, will bless you in
all your work"

Here the tither was asked to eat his tithe before the presence of God, so he will learn how to reverence God for what they have gotten from the land the lord has given to them.

3 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by diva90: 2:26am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.

I agree! Efe is better off sharing that 2.5m to different charities and the poor that truly need help. If I were in his shoes, that's what I'll do

3 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Bollinger(m): 2:28am On Apr 16, 2017
Bills2307:
just listen to dis homo-habilus. so u don generalize church as fraudsters.

You see as you mumu reach? I am talking about your pastors/fraudsters. You the congregation are nothing more than brainless sheep who are meant to be led to slaughter.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by azaino: 2:38am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.

No need telling them what they can't understand, they will only call you names, but won't ask you to explain or Atleast to prove it from the scripture

4 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by franugo(m): 2:43am On Apr 16, 2017
Kentura:

nawao, which kin mentality u get sef?? better seek God for yourself o and save yourself from lake of fire

so u know God ni?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by mayortm001(m): 2:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Na 2.5m ooo, dem go rush collect am
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 16, 2017
Kentura:

nawao, which kin mentality u get sef?? better seek God for yourself o and save yourself from lake of fire

How does one avoid this like of fire? Paying tithes??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by YelloweWest: 3:26am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
But tithe is in the bible na...
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by felixomor: 4:04am On Apr 16, 2017
darichlife:
I have been wondering if after so much curses and abuses being dished out by some churches calling BBN an immoral show would accept any thanksgiving from Efe who just won the 25million cash prize.

My fellow nairalanders abeg which pastor go reject 25million Immoral show money?

Why are u asking the question?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by mailingdgreat: 4:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
Bro, most churches today are for business, so the question you're asking is not hard to answer, they will not only collect the tithe, they will even want him sow seed for prosperity
Best reply on this thread. U don put the final nail on the coffin!
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Kay25(m): 4:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Sometimes i wonder how we use our imaginations to destroy ourselves no wonder we dont dont better just a lame post..has efe told you he is going to pay??which church does he tells you he wants to pay it to??why dont you leave him alone and use your own mind for productivity rather than making a post that makes mockery of things of God..i can't but cry for you ooo such a dull african mind that simply has no future ambition than to sit there watching what the world is doing rather taking up a step for your own change for good to come.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by niggi4life(m): 4:46am On Apr 16, 2017
pee777:
It's so funny when people argue about scriptures especially in this era of knowledge' of Christ and who He is. Tithe to the Christian is not compulsory but the word of God and His promises are YES & AMEN, Either you pay tithe or not you are blessed but the special blessings that follows it is what people key into. Of course the church of God has woekers and needs are to be met financially, there is a blessing in giving both in offering and in tithes as it is in Malachi. If I give and it works for me fine do not condemn me. If u don't and it still works all is fine too. But I tell u no one does the things of God and go unrewarded. You cannot outgive God.
Bros! You have said it all
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by lusty74: 4:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Accept ke? The church do get alert already na. Forget the condemnation of BBN by some seeking for notice pastors. When it comes to money, they will adjust the scripture to accommodate donations, tithes and offering
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by zichat22(m): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
Fake pastors will accept it.
it is mandatory you pay your tithes it doesn't matter who collect it, you are not doing it to please anybody, it is a command from God.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by demio007: 5:13am On Apr 16, 2017
Giving 2.5m as tithe is not necessary. He can give back to God the 2.5 m by donating to motherless home and the needy in the society. Not taken it to church.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Zdoh(m): 5:17am On Apr 16, 2017
..... We buy and sell
payoneer,paypal,skrill,bitcoin and neteller
funds at good rate
Bring your funds for instant exchange to Naira...
instant payment guarantee
Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by zichat22(m): 5:19am On Apr 16, 2017
Onistephen1:

sure God will accept it, it is the same thing as God receiving prayer from whoever that prays not minding how many times you must have sinned. God is merciful.

God bless you for your contribution.I am happy there are a few people like you with correct understanding of the things of God
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by zichat22(m): 5:23am On Apr 16, 2017
demio007:
Giving 2.5m as tithe is not necessary. He can give back to God the 2.5 m by donating to motherless home and the needy in the society. Not taken it to church.
listen tithe is a command from God, it is not negotiable as long as you believe God exists so also tithe does.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by coputa(m): 5:33am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
Aside tithe,can't we give to God to build the church?
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by anochuko01(m): 5:35am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
Ever heard of Melchizedek the Priest? Go study HEBREWS 7. Especially Vs 1-10. with Jesus now my high priest, tithing even carries more power.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by mekani(m): 5:37am On Apr 16, 2017
annunaki2:

Evidently you are the one who is a blind follower, cause if you bothered to study the bible well, you will realise a christian has no business paying tithe.
Dis guy is the biggest full of this century o... Okpono osi with stupid believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed / Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.