Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? (48640 Views)

Please Help, Will My Church Accept This First Fruit (photos) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by anochuko01(m): 5:38am On Apr 16, 2017
demio007:
Giving 2.5m as tithe is not necessary. He can give back to God the 2.5 m by donating to motherless home and the needy in the society. Not taken it to church.
you Dont choose where to put your tithe, God does! and he says at his place of worship. that's where tour spiritual needs are serviced. however, giving to the poor is nonnegotiable, but not from your tithe. you can even give 50% to motherless babies home, it doesn't concern God, as long as his 10% is given.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Acetyl(m): 5:41am On Apr 16, 2017
Is only deeper life Bible Church that can reject such the rest will gladly collect it with smiles and may even ordain him self...
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by kennys: 5:45am On Apr 16, 2017
Okies27:
. All of you who are quick to throw shade at the church, which is the body of Christ should think properly. Do this in Islam and by now they would have given you short sleeve. You come here and talk like kids with no home training and if you are not a Christian, you better keep quiet and don't create threads of this nature and the likes. Mind your own religion and belief.
thank you.

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by steve13(m): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Lol @Malachi 3:10, you guys are caged , read your bible, no you won't, this tithe thing caused issues in my house , I said It is not biblical to give it to a pastor ,
I said my Bible said I should give it to the fatherless , the widow , the stranger , that I shouldn't forsake the levites if I see one (deut 14: 22 to 29)
My wife was arguing with me, then I asked her a question, why were you not able to buy a car 5 years working in a Bank before I met you ? And me that don't pay bought you car and gave you a driver and changes it every time ?

I asked again How come my business prospered from a very very very small beginning in 2011 to head office in Lekki, and branches in Surulere, Maitama and PH?

I told her to give to the needy and see what God will do for her,
Bible repeatedly said Give , Give Give to who? The needy,

That's why a Muslim man is the richest black man on earth pls think and think , do not be deceived,
Pay your offering and feed the needy then see what God will do for you

kan12:

Malachi 3::10

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Dereformer(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Meti99:
If he pays he pays to the Lord..
The church may not even know or notice that he'd paid his tithes..

I have a friend who had once paid a tithe of #6,000,000:00 before,
so kini big deal

So you have a friend who could pay so much in tithe and you are still wallowing in poverty?

Guy, you don't have a good friend.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by steve13(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Thou I won't still argue with people here about tithe , North Korea is building nukes ,they don't pay tithe yet they can afford all the money

Most of you pay tithe so windows of heaven will open for you.....my dear Jesus opened it on the cross, Bible said Ask and it shall be given unto you, we serve a great God ,he does not charge us money to bless us, any one threatening you is a thief , big thief ,

I worship in a very very beautiful Church in Lagos, I give my offerings to maintain the equipments we have there , 100KV Genarator ×4 and all the lights, that's why I will always give my offering for the work and the praise to go on...how I love House on the Rock.

Give to the needy and you will see what mercy and grace will do for you
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by BetaThings: 6:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Kentura:

smh... you're a muslim, what do you know?

may God forgive your ignorance

annunaki2:

You are the one who keeps expressing your ignorance cause i am far from being a Muslim, infact I hate Islam with a passion. I repeat if you study your bible well instead of being spoon fed by your pastor, you will realise no christian has any business paying tithe.

See them
1. False accusation and
2. Consuming hatred

Their route to salvation

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by kennys: 6:01am On Apr 16, 2017
terrezo2002:

Even if he gives the 25million, that's his business with God. There are people who donate hundreds of millions for church projects and they don't want their names mentioned. And some donates lands and properties that runs into millions.
God is not a beggar. He owns all things. The earth and the fullness thereof belongs to Him. If He wants to build Church buildings, He doesn't have to come and beg anyone, He takes from wherever He wants to take. But it is unfortunate that some fake men of God who are into ministry for money will accept anything as long as it is money.
My warnings to you OP, please for your own sake don't make fun of the church cos the Church is the bride of Christ and Christ is not pleased with that.
Thanks and God bless
well said.he who has ears let him hear.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by oloriadebusola: 6:03am On Apr 16, 2017
Why won't the church collect tithe, thats the in thing, they'll even use POS to collect the tithe sef, no need to carry cash...No one is saying you shouldn't pay tithe, but once it's all they preach and say, run....... If you don't have the grace to pay, do they want you to go and steal.
Yoruba's will say: Oluwa nikan lo mo eni ti sin.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Cape02(m): 6:05am On Apr 16, 2017
No Church jare
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Dereformer(m): 6:06am On Apr 16, 2017
anochuko01:

you Dont choose where to put your tithe, God does! and he says at his place of worship. that's where tour spiritual needs are serviced. however, giving to the poor is nonnegotiable, but not from your tithe. you can even give 50% to motherless babies home, it doesn't concern God, as long as his 10% is given.

The levitical priesthood were allowed to collect tithe under the LAW. Hebrew 7 :5

Now the priesthood having been changed, there is made of necessity a change of the law also.
Hebrew 7: 12

My blessing does not come from tithing. My role model, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, told me so. It comes from helping the poor.

If tithe is so important and a bases for blessing, my BOSS would have told me so.

If I must pay tithe, then I will also offer burnt sacrifice.

4 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by dexmond: 6:08am On Apr 16, 2017
@ Kentura

Taaah, sheraap there osiso!

Abeg, park one side with your lies and fake doctrines!!

Blind follower thaa cannot open her bible and study for herself.. na you wey dy obey devil by preaching against what's in the bible.

Did the apostle practice tithing? I think if we find out, it will help us to reach a reasonable conclusion.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by hysteriabox(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2017
Shamefully, yes.
As much as the show promoted immorality, making some pastors publicly condemn it n tithing isnt a NT doctrine. Wetin concern churches with church with all that. 'Sh#t money no dey smell' is d motto
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Vicolan: 6:30am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.

Read your bible naw for Christ sake......So far its find in the Bible its not Fake ....
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by SycophanticGoat: 6:31am On Apr 16, 2017
If I win N1 billion today, I'll still give the church my normal Sunday offering. Why'd I give a private jet cruising pastor N100 million when I can invest the money in several businesses? It doesn't change the fact that BBN is bullshit tho!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol church don hit jackpot grin
Business is booming

Lolz

Make we go open our own na, you will be the prohpetess, prophetess bumbae, na you go they see vision, me go they pack all the money lol cheesy
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Omoluabi16(m): 6:42am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
The church of God does not receive tithe. All those collecting tithes are liars and robbers and they obey no one but their father, the devil.
you are deluded.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by anochuko01(m): 6:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Dereformer:

The levitical priesthood were allowed to collect tithe under the LAW. Hebrew 7 :5

Now the priesthood having been changed, there is made of necessity a change of the law also.
Hebrew 7: 12

My blessing does not come from tithing. My role model, JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, told me so. It comes from helping the poor.

If tithe is so important and a bases for blessing, my BOSS would have told me so.

If I must pay tithe, then I will also offer burnt sacrifice.
why pay worship offering if you wouldn't pay tithe?
my brother, tithing never began under law. was there law when Abraham gave tithe to Melchizedek? did you study verse 7 and 8? Giving to the poor is nonnegotiable but does the poor service your spiritual need in church? if tithing doesn't affect your blessings, then giving to the poor shouldn't as well.
after tithing, Melchizedek ( a King and a priest, and as a symbol of Christ) BLESSED Abraham ( the father of Faith). that's verse 7 and 8.
Anyways, its your choice...
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by charlove(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2017
annunaki2:

Ancient israelites. Not even the modern day israelites cause the levitical priest that was authorised to receive tithes no longer exists. Any body that claims he is entitled to collect tithes today is a thief and a robber. Even Jesus christ and his apostles never collected tithes.

arnt church pastors priest? and mind u some pastors don't eat tithes, they are paid salaries from the tithes. because one pastor is in luxury doesn't mean all pastors are!
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by abatisegun: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2017
Church wont accept waiting? they will accept it sharply. Church and money are like 5&6
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Prince16: 6:56am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:

Pls, just 4 d purpose of clarity, is it dt d church is not to collect tithe from d congregation? As in, Christians are not to pay tithes? If yes, can u cite scriptural reference(s).
Thanks.
Happy Easter!
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Kingbusssy(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:

nobody was put at gunpoint to pay tithe, whether you pay or not, the one to judge you will be God
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by HMDr: 7:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Kentura:

Blind follower thaa cannot open her bible and study for herself.. na you wey dy obey devil by preaching against what's in the bible.
the fact remains that JESUS NEVER RECEIVED NOR PAYED TITHES NEITHER DID HE ENCOURAGE IT he only encouraged that u should help the poor ;mark10:21-22

1 Like

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Kingbusssy(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Martinez19:
Fake pastors will accept it.

Your prove please
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Good question.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2017
An2elect2:
Wolf in sheep's clothing. You are a confusionist. Like someone opined earlier, can you outgive God? This will be soothing to those who can not surrender JUST 10% of their income. Who gave you that job, or income.who even is the source of our life? you know nothing.You and your cohort annunaki2
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by menxer: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2017
steve13:
Lol @Malachi 3:10, you guys are caged , read your bible, no you won't, this tithe thing caused issues in my house , I said It is not biblical to give it to a pastor ,
I said my Bible said I should give it to the fatherless , the widow , the stranger , that I shouldn't forsake the levites if I see one (deut 14: 22 to 29)
My wife was arguing with me, then I asked her a question, why were you not able to buy a car 5 years working in a Bank before I met you ? And me that don't pay bought you car and gave you a driver and changes it every time ?

I asked again How come my business prospered from a very very very small beginning in 2011 to head office in Lekki, and branches in Surulere, Maitama and PH?

I told her to give to the needy and see what God will do for her,
Bible repeatedly said Give , Give Give to who? The needy,

That's why a Muslim man is the richest black man on earth pls think and think , do not be deceived,
Pay your offering and feed the needy then see what God will do for you

Your submission defeats the "aims and objectives" of opening and running a church in the Nigerian context.

4 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by steve13(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2017
anochuko01:

why pay worship offering if you wouldn't pay tithe?
my brother, tithing never began under law. was there law when Abraham gave tithe to Melchizedek? did you study verse 7 and 8? Giving to the poor is nonnegotiable but does the poor service your spiritual need in church? if tithing doesn't affect your blessings, then giving to the poor shouldn't as well.
after tithing, Melchizedek ( a King and a priest, and as a symbol of Christ) BLESSED Abraham ( the father of Faith). that's verse 7 and 8.
Anyways, its your choice...

Who did Paul pay tithe to? Follow Christ if you are a Christian, or follow Moses law , why don't you give burnt offering ? Why don't you worship at one place ? How many churches do they have in Israel then?

You pay a tithe to a Church, they build a school and the church members pay heavily to attend ?? What do you make of this?

I don't want to go on ,Help humanity ,help in your capacity , who are we even following sef?

Why are we called Christian...I use to think Christian means Christ like , is it the meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Nathkem01(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2017
annunaki2:

Evidently you are the one who is a blind follower, cause if you bothered to study the bible well, you will realise a christian has no business paying tithe.
try and read your Bible well bro...
proverbs 3:9-10 says Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the firstfruits of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine.
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by Sarah20A(f): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2017
If they nor accept I go know say nor be naija e pay am put wink
Re: Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? by permit(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2017
Kentura:

ples bro, pardon her ignorance,callin the body of of christ a criminal also show that she has no respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.