Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 (1601 Views)

Let Us Be Honest- Life Is Both Meaningless And Purposeless / Anonyism 101.....asking Meaningless Philosophical Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nezan(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2009
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by manmustwac(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
Congratulations Abuzola. Stands up and gives Abuzola a standing ovation We all know you worked very hard to earn the award. smiley
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by noetic15(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
manmustwac:

Congratulations Abuzola. Stands up and gives Abuzola a standing ovation We all know you worked very hard to earn the award. smiley

grin Noetic Joins in the standing ovation grin grin
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by olabowale(m): 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2009
opinions of disbelievers do not count when it comes to belief! If there is true light, how is it there is still darkness, after "let there be light"? With this in mind, I think you people should be able to know that Abu Zola does not care about your conclusion! No one among the muslim does!
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by AKO1(m): 2:01am On Jan 01, 2010
. . .and it was a landslide; an anticipated landslide victory. . .

Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by unlimited2(m): 2:42am On Jan 01, 2010
olabowale:

opinions of disbelievers do not count when it comes to belief! If there is true light, how is it there is still darkness, after "let there be light"? With this in mind, I think you people should be able to know that Abu Zola does not care about your conclusion! No one among the muslim does!
very true
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by TrueSeeker(m): 3:31am On Jan 01, 2010
@A_K_O

Good work Mr inec Chairman wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by jumaingirl(f): 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by manmustwac(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2010
olabowale:

what are you complaining for?? Was there any bribery or corruption involved? angry Abuzola won a democratically held election fairly and squarely.  angry
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
Thumbs up my friend.U re retaining d award this year again.We will vote for u anytime. Lol
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by keeptalkin(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
After going through Abu Zola's meaningless posts i have to admit he thorougly deserves the award.
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
keeptalkin:

After going through Abu Zola's meaningless posts i have to admit he thorougly deserves the award.
More of such posts to come from him
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by noetic16(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2010
keeptalkin:

grin grin this is a 5 star rating.
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by manmustwac(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
Abuzola pls come here, collect your award and make a speech oh! We're all here waiting to give you a standing ovation.
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Aishabee(f): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abuzola

I admire your resilience
There are no mistakes, no coincidences.
All events are blessings given to us to learn from.
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardners who make our souls blossom.
If the only prayer i say to you is "thank you," that is enough
May Allah continue to bless you and increase you in knowledge.

Jazakhalahu Khaeran grin
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by muhsin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
You guys are damned funny. grin

Brother Abuzola, don't ever expect these guys to appreciate your actions aboard NL. What they did (and are still doing) is just what is expected of them. I know you understand me.
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by ancel(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
Abu[b]zookeeper[/b]! Yeepa! I laugh in banana skins!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nezan(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2010
This was the freest poll held here . . . and abuzola won everybody hands down!
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by niceguy10: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
No, he emerges as the most senseless poster for 2009, you guys are full of Poo.
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nezan(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
nice-guy10:

No, he emerges as the most senseless poster for 2009, you guys are full of Poo.

Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by fyneguy: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
Wow what an enviable award
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by insongrata(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2010
I am not in anyway suprised at the winning poll of that Abu sayyaf leader called zola. He depicts the pathogenecosistocraniosistic syndrome that is induced by sustained negative brain-washing with a false religion of terrorism. This is depicted in all his forum postings that are overtly characterized by zealot's extremism of fruitlessness and emptiness.

What else could be more descriptive of a representative of empty-headed, 'rootless' religiousity of blindness in a jet age twenty-first century of manifold and astonishing humano-scientific discoveries that are propelled at 'neck-break' speed.
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2010
@Abuzola,dnt mind them is only God that can reward you
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by AKO1(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2010
manmustwac:

what are you complaining for?? Was there any bribery or corruption involved? angry Abuzola won a democratically held election fairly and squarely.  angry

. . . . An election without any prospects of ballot box snatching, thuggery or any other form of rigging cool
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by thetruth2(m): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
manmustwac:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abuzola is doing all the meaningless posting in retaliation for exposing Islam for the evil cult that it really is

Abuzola Bin Laden grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just hope he will not be the next Farouk AbdulMuttalab.
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by kabola2009(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
Abuzola you are wonderful, just keep it up Allah is on your side, am sure He will crown all your effort on Islam. Nonbelievers will not listen until they go astray. They are all terrorists in hiding but Allah is merciful and forgiver.
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
now this was a surprise! cheesy
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
uplawal:

@Abuzola,dnt mind them is only God that can reward you

with what? Abdulmuttallab's reward?
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2010
davidylan:

now this was a surprise!  cheesy
He where av u been? I ve dieing to meet u
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
davidylan:

with what? Abdulmuttallab's reward?
with hell fire in heaven&life imprisonment here in Nigeria.Im working on this for the terrorist
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by Daji31: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2010
The election was rigged. cheesy
Re: Abuzola Emerges As The Most Meaningless Poster For 2009 by niceguy10: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2010
M.A.D people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome Sin Completely / What It Means To Follow Jesus: By Dag Heward Mills. / Faith Works And Dead Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.