Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This (14676 Views)

6 Reasons You Should Not Drive Your Car On Empty Tank / Here’s Why You Should Never Drive Your Car On An Empty Tank / See Why You Should Never Drive Your Car On Empty Tank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This by peterbello(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2017
My fuel gage is faulty (always having the red light on). I can't remember the last time I bought more than 1000 naira worth of fuel. In fact, the filling station attendants know me the amount of fuel I buy.
I am so in tuned with my car that I have not gotten stranded before. Me and my car have gotten to that spiritual level where we just flow.
Yes, she is a corolla (motor wey dey use air pass fuel) grin
Re: Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This by Coolgent(m): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Kobicove:
Some years ago a pastor claimed to have driven his car for over 200 km on an empty tank and his gullible shepple believed him cheesy
All those so called Prophets that keep seeing how calamities and death will fall Buhari, can not see where our stolen money are hidden, so they can blow whistle and get 5%.
Are those one Prophets
How can you have a Prophet all over the place who can not see this type of wickedness??

Re: Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This by Coolgent(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2017
In Pastor's voice... I travelled from Abuja to Lagos with illuminated E!
Re: Driving On An Empty Tank? You May Need This by lonelydora: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2017
luvme0702:
Pls how many litres is a gallon?

US or Imperial?

(1) (2) (Reply)

CEO Of Daimler Name His Four Automotive Icons,Do You Agree With His Picks? / Are LASTMA Officials Afraid Of Rich Men In Lagos? / Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.