Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) (3690 Views)

Fifa Mobile Players Meet And Hook Up / NOVA Legacy Players In Nigeria Lets Meet Up. / Last Empire War Z Players Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by chibatov(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hello NLers I'm a huge fan of NOVA legacyl I have been playing it for quite a while and haven't found anyone around me playing it or even in the game, I have looked for Nigerians in the game but still haven't seen anyone. any player out here that plays the game should drop his name. my name is BUUTCH
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by kayuzie: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2017
I also play NOVA legacy am at kogi
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by typicalgamer(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2017
I play it always but it require WiFi to play online and that's a problem because I have more than enough data in my Sim and I don't know where I CSS CAA can get WiFi
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by typicalgamer(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2017
I play it always but it require WiFi to play online and that's a problem because I have more than enough data in my Sim and I don't know where I can get WiFi
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by chibatov(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
typicalgamer:
I play it always but it require WiFi to play online and that's a problem because I have more than enough data in my Sim and I don't know where I CSS CAA can get WiFi
i play with normal 3G network
my name is buutch. and one thing i noticed iz that it always select you to a random match.
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by typicalgamer(m): 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
chibatov:

i play with normal 3G network
my name is buutch. and one thing i noticed iz that it always select you to a random match.
howcanyoudothatwith3g tell me where you download you own
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by chibatov(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
typicalgamer:
howcanyoudothatwith3g tell me where you download you own
i downloaded from playstore.
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by afezy110(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
my name is afezy. i playy too. the multiplayer is dope
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by chibatov(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2017
what i noticed about the game is that it pairs you in matches with foreigners. even you and your friend on the same server or wifi hotspot network cannot play with eachother.
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by afezy110(m): 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
chibatov:
what i noticed about the game is that it pairs you in matches with foreigners. even you and your friend on the same server or wifi hotspot network cannot play with eachother.
ya. annoying .. pls do u know how to hack to get weapons??
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by chibatov(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
i believe you can use lucky patcher to hack it. but gameloft might ban your google play games account so that you cant play MP. That is what they do in their other games
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by zequistha22: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by zequistha22: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2019
D
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by dollarfist: 11:44am On Jan 16, 2020
Nice.. Is there a private passkey for multayer
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by chibatov(m): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
Although I don't play anymore, I'm not sure you can find or create private rooms
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by dollarfist: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2020
chibatov:
Although I don't play anymore, I'm not sure you can find or create private rooms
you can
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by dollarfist: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
I've created private passkey several times, and friends input that passkey on the private match tab (beside league) and we play... with good internet though. Funny thing is that it doesn't consume much data.
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by dollarfist: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2020
I can set one up nd post the passkey to use and the exact time to login if some are interested. Has to be a mutual time though
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by Emmynation(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
kayuzie:
I also play NOVA legacy am at kogi

Shit am in Kogi but just deleted the game
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by Fiisty(f): 12:31am On Nov 15, 2020
DaArmy
Re: NOVA Legacy Players Meet Here (mobile) by Emeka71(m): 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
I'm supposed to play Nova legacy because I use Nova-launcher.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pes 2012 On 64mb Vga / Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? / Guinness World Record: Beating Halo 2 In Legendary Difficulty With Out Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.