Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table (853 Views)

"Ladies, This Is What To Do When You Don't Want A Date With A Guy Bothering You" / Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by cuedish: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
So sisters...

What exactly are we bringing to the table?

A big booty?
Perfectly sculpted brows?
A shape to die for?
A full head of Brazilian hair?
A penchant for the latest songs and dance steps?
A group of empty and vacuous brained friends?

What exactly is he going to find when he knocks on your head?

All the episodes of Zee World, Telemundo, Tinsel and Africa Magic all recorded in perfect sequence? Empire nko? Every soundtrack, every character dissected to a tee?

Do you know anything about the New World Order? Neo-colonialism? Your own home politics? What's happening in Ghana, The Gambia, Gabon? Do you even know something about anything remotely connected to intelligent discourse?

When last did you read a book? No not Hints. Not Genevieve. Not Arise. A book. You know that sort that has printed pages in between covers and no pictures just words? Oh they give you a headache?

What exactly will bring a man your way and keep him? Do you have a source of income? A skill? Financial intelligence or you are a walking ATM seeker? Do you always ask ask ask and not work work work?

Do you know how to cook? Yes cook. Cook for yourself at least not because you want to keep a man but because you ought to take better care of what you feed your body? Do you know the way to the kitchen or are you a Mr Biggs, Dominoes or KFC shareholder. Never mind the bigger swankier restaurants.

Tell me what exactly are you bringing to the table?
There are times he would need a real woman to share his worries with and your miniskirts and long lashes won't bring anything to that table. Most of us tend to spend so much on appearances trying to look sexy as hell forgetting he will not be Hot forever! There would be days when he would need your managerial qualities, but you're only used to being lavish;SLAY MAMA!

Don't spend all your days making up and turning up anywhere a DJ takes his speakers to. Build yourself. Learn and practice things that can value to your life,that is the real sexy! We need responsible mothers for our unborn children, not just SLAY QUEENS!

This is 2017. Entitlement died on December 26th and was buried on December 31st 2016. Wise up.

This is 2017...the year of the strong woman. Say it. Mean it. Believe it. Be it!

1 Like

Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by BasketballGURU(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
now it's going to turn into a warzone
Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thank God I'm a responsible woman grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by abbeyboy2o15(m): 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
suzan404:
Thank God I'm a responsible woman grin
Good you her, but is by actions not word of mouth
Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by fuckboys: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
tell them,, na only Toto them fit offer

I'll gain more sef getting married to old oyinbo woman than getting married to a Nigerian woman

2 Likes

Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by darbeelicous(f): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2017
#copy_and_paste grin grin grin grin
Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by Tintinnoty(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Thought provoking piece
Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by Kenzico(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
#copy_and_paste grin grin grin grin

E dey pain you....Ba!!

1 Like

Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by fav444(f): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
If I were to judge myself by ur write up then I'm worth the hustle.

To all real women in the house...... Keep it up joor..... We are worth it.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by FelixFelicis(m): 3:09am On Apr 14, 2017
fav444:
If I were to judge myself by ur write up then I'm worth the hustle.

To all real women in the house...... Keep it up joor..... We are worth it.
cos you can't afford to ball, smh. Variety is the spice of life
Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by Aregs(m): 4:05am On Apr 14, 2017
They will not hear now that you're telling them, later they'll be looking for a God fearing yahoo boy
Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by SafetyFirst(m): 5:45am On Apr 14, 2017
Nothing really, and that's why most of them are just good for girlfriends alone and nothing more.
Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by PETRUCE007: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2017
SafetyFirst:
Nothing really, and that's why most of them are just good for girlfriends alone and nothing more.

Well said grin grin
Re: LADIES: This Is The Real Deal - What Are You Bringing To The Table by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2017
I degrade ladies who believes that their bodies are their only source of income.

My respect grew for a cute female colleague of mine years ago in school when I saw her selling scotch egg and all I wished at that moment was to make her my wife and dump my then gf.

(1) (Reply)

Women And Cars / Have U Ever Wondered Why Arrogant People Are Arrogant? / Married Man Can Cheat, Married Woman Cant? Abeg Lets Stop This Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.