Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates (25763 Views)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) / The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Naijahelm: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Big Brother Naija Winner, Efe Ejeba, 1st Runner, Bisola, 2nd Runner TBoss, 3rd Runner Up, Debbie-Rise and Marvis continued their media tours today.

The Big Brother Naija stars visited Nigerian Breweries and then Indomie as they continue their media tours after leaving the Reality Show.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-more-photos-from-media-tours-of.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Naijahelm: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2017

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Kenzico(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin I can Imagine how Efe is Feeling right now

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Tellemall: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
How is this even news?

What do these people do for a living? Are they like celebrities or just people off a debauched pseudo-reality show?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by youngest85(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mavis my crush
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by josephine123: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Watch video: Tboss - I can't speak pidgin English #BBNaija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShT2rcUOR7g

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by danielicon(m): 12:21am On Apr 14, 2017
youngest85:
Mavis my crush
marvis??

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by SuperSuave(m): 12:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Kenzico:
grin
I can Imagine how Efe is Feeling right now
have you had 25m in your account before? If no, then you can't imagine how he's feeling my guy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Kenzico(m): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2017
SuperSuave:
have you had 25m in your account before? If no, then you can't imagine how he's feeling my guy

Am glad to know you've never had even 1 million in your account

So i dont think you are even close either

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by virus05(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2017
The guy don dey baff up
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by biggerboyc(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Tboss skirt wey no reach handkerchief, she con drag am go up again. The hustle for private jet man is real

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by cutetopsey(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
Efe nation "based on logistic *

I stand with Bisola *Na the work wey we dey do* Gbam!

Check my signature to cure diabetes with our natural supplement.....
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by hollawaley2: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
House Mates Turning Up Like Neva Before At Club Rumors Last Night-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMJ6gb4dlvU
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Safiaa(f): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
NEXXTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Pumpido75(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2017
After all the media tours what next?
Obviously each individual for themselves. On your own

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by profbabatunde: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2017
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pppYNeLM6B4][/url] Easter greetings from Lagooz Schools
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by oshe11: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2017
IF THE WHISTLE BLOWER REFUSES TO TELL US THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF THE MONEY, HE SHUD BE ARRESTED AS THE OWNER

UNLESS HE HAS TOLD THE EFCC BUT THE ARE HIDING IT FOR SOME REASON

IF AN AGENCY LIKE EFCC CANNOT INVESTIGATE AND PROVIDE THE NAME OF THE OWNER OF AN APARTMENT THEN EFCC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED COS ITS USELESS.....

AGENT IS JUST A MIDDLEMAN, ABI THE LANDLORD NOR WRITE RECEIPT GIVE THE TENANT....

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO?

EFCC IS USELESS AND THEY HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED SINCE TIME IMMEMORIAL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Politicalapathy: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2017
cutetopsey:
Efe nation "based on logistic *

I stand with Bisola *Na the work wey we dey do* Gbam!

Check my signature to cure diabetes with our natural supplement.....
see as I dey laugh when I see your post.
Y did u prefer to follow losers.
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Chairmanfestus: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2017
This dude got something about him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru0NGoXq86w
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Kobicove(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2017
I hope they will tour companies in other states as well smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Hearthynukeh(f): 11:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Debbie Rise and her dressing sef.. .. lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Enough of this BBNaija rubbish na.
It's getting stale.
You guys are already giving them popularity.
Mtchew i don tire for this country o.
Jobless set of people

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by BABANGBALI: 11:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Of all those babes na marvis p^ssy go sweet die, bisola own na borehole,tboss own na mass transit
Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Tazdroid(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2017
See as Efe and TBoss dey romance the Dano milk tin grin grin

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by tribalistseun: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
biggerboyc:
Tboss skirt why no reach handkerchief, she con drag am go up again. The hustle for private jet man is real
are we supposed to laugh at your dry joke?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Tazdroid(m): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
biggerboyc:
Tboss skirt why no reach handkerchief, she con drag am go up again. The hustle for private jet man is real

Re: Bbnaija: Photos From Media Tours Of Efe & Ex-Housemates by Vanessa88(f): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Efe - The man of the moment
Based on Logistics

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

IcePrince Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In School (Photos) / Bimbo Akintola Cries Out Over Poor State Of Roads In Ibadan [VIDEO+PICS] / Another Nollywood Veteran Actor David Ihezie Dies In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.