Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend (5061 Views)

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by victorisreal02: 4:07am On Apr 14, 2017
I'm in love with this girl, but she has a boyfriend

Hello Nairalanders, I need your advice.....

There is this girl in my school, she's a 200Level girl, while I'm a 400Level student, she's in the same department with me, I'm madly in love with this girl, but she has a boyfriend, i even confessed my love for her. I really love this girl, and really wanna spend the rest of my life with her, as I've never fallen in love with anyother girl, the way I fell for her, she's very comfortable around me, open, and close to me, but she only wanna stay friends with me, What? (Friendzone?) not with someone I'm in love with, it'll destroy me, I've been emotional shattered several times each time i realise that she doesnt love me, which she openly confessed to me, and i later took the bold step of ending our friendship, but omo, she still acts like we are still friends, I tried to remind her that I'm no longer her friend (which i told her to her face some days back) but she pretends not to remember, no issue, we exchanged pleasantaries, but guess what? The whole feelings i had fo her which I've been successfully killing jejely, the whole feelings returned with speed of light.

I so much love this girl with all my heart, and I'm willing to go any extend and do anything for her.
Advice me on what to do next, Ladies, I believe you all must have come across such, advices from both the guys and the ladies here, will be so much appreciated.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Front page abeg, I need serious relationship assistance here

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Let them wake up...They are asleep 4:20AM.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Demsay1(m): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2017
i will comment when i wake up,am fast asleep.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:28am On Apr 14, 2017
victorisreal02:

There is this girl in my school, she's a 200Level girl, while I'm a 400Level student, she's in the same department with me, I'm madly in love with this girl, but she has a boyfriend, i even confessed my love for her. I really love this girl, and really wanna spend the rest of my life with her, as I've never fallen in love with anyother girl, the way I fell for her, she's very comfortable around me, open, and close to me, but she only wanna stay friends with me, What? (Friendzone?) not with someone I'm in love with, it'll destroy me, I've been emotional shattered several times each time i realise that she doesnt love me, which she openly confessed to me, and i later took the bold step of ending our friendship, but omo, she still acts like we are still friends, I tried to remind her that I'm no longer her friend (which i told her to her face some days back) but she pretends not to remember, no issue, we exchanged pleasantaries, but guess what? The whole feelings i had fo her which I've been successfully killing jejely, the whole feelings returned with speed of light.

I so much love this girl with all my heart, and I'm willing to go any extend and do anything for her.
Advice me on what to do next, Ladies, I believe you all must have come across such, advices from both the guys and the ladies here, will be so much appreciated.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Front page abeg, I need serious relationship assistance here

Truth hurts but she love her bf & u have to accept the fact tat u cant have her atm...

There's hundreds of thousands of fishes in the sea..
Definitely u can find better one if u will allow urself to explore outside her radar grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by ladySuperb(f): 4:40am On Apr 14, 2017
OP,wait am coming lemme wake up properly no work today.....make I sleep well
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by 1234onyekwe: 4:49am On Apr 14, 2017
Everybody wakeup it's early morning. let's help our brother in difficulty.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by slyopez(m): 5:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Mister, read your book.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmmm.
Let me go easy on you before Aunty Ishilove will be on my case again grin.

Been there done that and it is a one way road.
You approach a girl.
She tells you that she is in a relationship and loves her boyfriend .
You continue pestering her and out of pity and whatever she agrees to date you.
Note that you weren't her first choice in the first place, you were only considered because you became a pest.
This kind of relationship once she finds someone better she will surely port.
Football (relationship) is too big a industry to fret over not being in the first eleven(boyfriend), you can be the ball boy (friendzone things) as long as you find a way to get compensated for your efforts.

OP to grab my message.
Read between the lines.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by FelixFelicis(m): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2017
How much is your monthly allowance that you're falling in love? undecided

Btw OP, you'll soon serve, even guys that clinch girls from 100level drop them at 400, you go soon serve yet na 200level girl wey no like you you dey chase about angry All your allawee go just dey finish before you collect am.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by DickDastardly(m): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Face your studies ... boys who waste their textbook money & school fees on girlfriends always end up poor in life. Such guys are naturally dumb.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by adorablepepple(f): 5:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Falling in love is good but it should be with the right person i.e the one who would reciprocate. Leave that girl alone. Stop talking to her! When I mean stop, I mean stop greeting her when you see her. Even when she greets you ignore her. Don't see her like an enemy ,just see her as something you have to let go of....

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:43am On Apr 14, 2017
See this one, a girl wants to remain your friend and you are still confessing one yeye love. Start treating her as your girl jare.

When you walk,hold her hand; crack jokes and when she laughs, touch her cheeks; play-play hold her waist while walking side-by-side on the street. Treat her as your girl in the presence of her friends.

She will either get mad and go or get confused and stay. Girls are too emotional. Don't introduce se.x now.
Get into her head like tumol, call her like your father have share in MTN. Don't give her moneys ooo but you can take her out.

Na so Life be, most girls don't like gentle people like us but we can also be bad for what we want

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by OKUCHI11(m): 5:50am On Apr 14, 2017
just sit the ef down
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by OKUCHI11(m): 5:52am On Apr 14, 2017
DickDastardly:
Face your studies ... boys who waste their textbook money & school fees on girlfriends always end up poor in life. Such guys are naturally dumb.
op follow this advice and save that crawling cgpa
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by kingphilip(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2017
If you had loved your book this way, nairaland Frontpage would have been flooded with you being a 6-pointer but alas it's otherwise

E be like that your school de help you sha.. If to say dem de use ur cgpa pay tennis you for no de get time for all this unnecessary

Calmly tell your sponsor this sha.. He'll have the best of advices
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by kingphilip(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2017
adorablepepple:
Falling in love is good but it should be with the right person i.e the one who would reciprocate. Leave that girl alone. Stop talking to her! When I mean stop, I mean stop greeting her when you see her. Even when she greets you ignore her. Don't see her like an enemy ,just see her as something you have to let go of....
just leave am make him no get sense
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Bleep her first na
Make sure u are good at it ooo
She go leave the bf
But hope she's not my babe ooo
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by bootylady101(f): 6:07am On Apr 14, 2017
Respect the fact that she is involved with another person and let her be

if a lady can be taken from her man by you and expect the same to happen to you when she's been pestered by another guy.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by chukwuibuipob: 6:09am On Apr 14, 2017
@ 400L,ur focus now should be ur project/graduate not looking for girls.Do u knw the type of boyfriend she dey follow now?I pity U.Graduate first(who says u can get a wife in NYsc camp?),get job and watch how girls go rush u.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Olasco93: 6:13am On Apr 14, 2017
First of all, no carry babe matter put for head, instead focus on your 400L & Constituency Project make you no go get E.F.E based on Logistics
To the koko, Paulpaulpaul don talk everything finish. Start to dey treat her like your Girlfriend... Stop to dey call her by her real name, begin to dey call her "Babe, Dear...". And just effortlessly start pressing her "Mumu button," by your actions based on female logistics, she go begin dey "Mad over you" like kilode.
Make I warn you, no go start to dey mumu yourself by BEGGING her, just be yourself and act Push & Pull (Press on and play with her today, ignore her 2moro). And make sure say you start playing with other girls around her with humour, she go begin they jealous and succumb sharperly... Babes are like Candy Crush...
Attraction is Emotional, not Logical

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by ITbomb(m): 6:13am On Apr 14, 2017
I don't understand how I would still be loving someone who confessed to me that another bro is presently poking her every other night
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by duduade: 6:19am On Apr 14, 2017
Nigerians weekend have started... Your story can't be comprehended now... Wait till next week!!!
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Hector09(m): 6:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Cnt u fine a single girl out there....knw girl is worth to luv,...thats why luving myself wanna make me single
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Nukilia: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2017
OP, come here grin

Stop chasing a girl, chase your dreams in life and pretty girls will chase you!
Chase money, devote your time to get that dream job, and live a better life and you will see how she starts looking for your contacts.
Never show that you're desperate for a girl, she'll friendzone you.
Pretend you never care about her, and watch how she'll come looking for you. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by nepapole(m): 7:13am On Apr 14, 2017
Do not waste ur time on a girl. They are many.
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by afoshat: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2017
Two options

Option 1

There are a tons of other ladies out there

Option 2

You need game, be friends with slowly her and quitely, you phase shift

Last semester more than 5 ladies told me they have boyfriend that last memory i have of them is in my white bedspread...

Use your head

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2017
victorisreal02:

May God save you
Lol You for kuku kill her bf undecided because of kitty instead make u focus on studies finish put energy get berra job
Then
You can go for you chics .. under 25 doing anything for a piece of meat embarassed
Oga go and get your own jars .. plentt decent girls around without bf and beside this might be LUST
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Truth hurts but she love her bf & u have to accept the fact tat u cant have her atm...

There's hundreds of thousands of fishes in the sea..
Definitely u can find better one if u will allow urself to explore outside her radar grin
Preach it
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Preach it

Hahahahaa...im juz teaching this lad how to become a lion and not a cat grin cheesy cheesy

How u are u my lady?
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 14, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahaa...im juz teaching this lad how to become a lion and not a cat grin cheesy cheesy

How u are u my lady?
Lion ke
Even with teaching some are just forever cats grin meow
Morning beautiful ..
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2017
dindinrin
Re: I'm In Love With This Girl, But She Has A Boyfriend by afoshat: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

May God save you
Lol You for kuku kill her bf undecided because of kitty instead make u focus on studies finish put energy get berra job
Then
You can go for you chics .. under 25 doing anything for a piece of meat embarassed
Oga go and get your own jars .. plentt decent girls around without bf and beside this might be LUST

Sis nene, chill nah, y u wan come der form boss queen, kingcess

Abi e get dude wer u der with wer u think say nah lion ein u come realize say nah pussy u der with all along

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love / Indomie Generation Will Not Understand This Struggle / Lady Reportedly Faint After Her Boyfriend Refused To Propose To Her In Lagos(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.