Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified (11064 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / How Jesus Christ Was Created / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Omooba77: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2017
Jesus Christ was crucified to fulfilled the prophecies of His blood antoning for sins of the World- Isaiah 53.
The other major reason was that the Pharisees and Saduces said Jesus made himself equal to God by calling himself Son to God and God His Father as recorded in John 10: 29-33
John: 10. 29. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30. I and my Father are one.
31. Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33. The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

What are your reasons for Crucifying Him again today?
Jesus is the Only Saviour to Heaven.
Happy Good Friday!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by brunofarad(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
May Easter bring divine resurrection in all aspects of our lives .

AMEN

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Harmored(m): 9:53am On Apr 14, 2017
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Damilolababy(f): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2017
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by searay(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Mmmm
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by adelakay(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Osheyyy Publicity secretary / spokesman of pontius pilate
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by leksmedia: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Easter is here , another time of celebration, festive seasons is what brings us together in this part of the world. We can all agree we love the holiday and the love shown during this period. For your website design, blog design, ecommerce websites etc contact www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by IZIBLAZE4JESUS(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2017
he died to reveal true love that cant be found anywhere else tank u Jesus

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by khallyberry: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by datola: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2017
His body was broken
And His blood was shed
To make me a child of God

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by adebayo201: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2017
wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Harmored(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2017
datola:
His body was broken
And His blood was shed
To make me a child of God

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by akilo1: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2017
have mercy on me son of david

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by GlobalGisting(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2017
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFINE "HUMBLE" WATCH DIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRIhT6jmwI VIEW, LIKE AND SHARE...LETS SPREAD THE HUMILITY GOSPEL #basedonlogistics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by haffaze777(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2017
gringringrin
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by TosineGuy(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2017
ok
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Dopeluiz(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2017
Jesus did not die on a cross.. he died on a torture stake. There was no word in ancient Greek that implied two pieces of wood meeting at an angle of 90 degrees. and Jesus did not die today. he died on wednesday. The bible records he died the day after the last supper.. if ur frend died on Friday this year, will his remembrance be on Friday next year? We gats reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2017
He was crucified because of the wonderful things He did and the truths He had always spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by theway83: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2017
because of you and I sin.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Takeit2017(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Lord have mercy on NL Romance cause they still be posting rubbish
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by eleojo23: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Yeah..
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Revolva(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2017
who cares .....all i know that the real jesus was not white..ok.....
Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by veacea: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2017

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by akanbiaa(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2017
The truth is bitter and the truth is he was never crucified but it was made to appear so, and there is no lazy easy way to heaven by believing blood was shed, to make heaven you must not associate partners with God and you must be pure in heart, loving, forgiving and never love others lesser than self and love and worship the one true God with all your heart and might just like Jesus did and the Prophets before him and the Prophet aftet him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by megafone: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
Sweet Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Rett0: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2017
Dopeluiz:
Jesus did not die on a cross.. he died on a torture stake. There was no word in ancient Greek that implied two pieces of wood meeting at an angle of 90 degrees. and Jesus did not die today. he died on wednesday. The bible records he died the day after the last supper.. if ur frend died on Friday this year, will his remembrance be on Friday next year? We gats reason

What's important is HE Died...
It's not important when...
It's not necessary How....
What's important is,
#HeDied2SaveUs

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Rett0: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Revolva:
who cares .....all i know that the real jesus was not white..ok.....

Whether white or Black.....
What's important is #JesusDied4Us

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by ransomed: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Nairaland is protecting Jihadists and terrorists by making adherent of other faith to make satanic declaration on islamic post before commenting while allowing suicide bombers and haters of humanity to freely post on Christlike forum. Seun and his crew are pseudo jihadists. They will confirm my stand by placing a ban on my account. Have a good friday children of love and light. Shalom.

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by guychidile: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2017
they crucified Jesus out if jealousy ..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2017
John 11:35 - Jesus wept

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Omooba77: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2017
May will All experience the Essence of His crucificion and not nailed Him again by our actions and inactions

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Jesus Christ Was Crucified by Smooyis(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2017
Thank you Jesus for paying the Supreme price so we might live.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nephilim And Sons Of God: Who Are They? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Price Of TB Joshua Anointed Water #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.