Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Pre Wedding Pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Pics (65012 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Pics / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by fadigalfemi(m): 6:33am On Apr 15, 2017
God bless ur home
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by bendike: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2017
You need cooling truck for ur wedding? Wil drop 10k off price for nairalanders. 50k instead of 60 for mainland lagos. 08060244395
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by ayandarenoni(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2017
folarinmiles:
I don't like the first pic. The posture and the Jeans
voluntarily given is allowed, you fit carry dem go shopping for Dubai .

. abeg who get bb charger
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by mira4u: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2017
I like her hair.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by kristian98(m): 7:39am On Apr 15, 2017
CuteJude:
birds of the same feather flock together
Why u no go support her cheesy
which century did u live in
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Juliearth(f): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2017
Good stuff,HML in advance.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Funkybabee(f): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2017
beautiful couple happy married life in advance
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Psoul(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2017
hooged:
She's an epitome of beauty, the very best, you mean the world to me dearie, HML in advance dear OLAMITOPE 2017

Greate, May God bless this wonderful union. All you need is to keep loving urselves, keep bn proud of urselves, make urselves the most inseparable friends. Never let friends or families come in-between u guys.

God will make a way for u even those places u have gone to and think there was no road, go again and see how wide the door will open for u for He who finds a wife, finds good thing and obtains mercy from God.

Welcome to this wonderful group of married ppl.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by tabithababy(f): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Now that nairalanders have succeeded in bad mouthing the op's wife, I hope op won't start seeing the lady as an ugly fellow undecided
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by tabithababy(f): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Weak men everywhere! Why hasn't she called you her epitome of handsomeness? The love is one sided. My dear brother you are the only one in love, she no send you. Dump her and look for who really loves you and can celebrate you.
My brothers wise up!
Marriage is outdated, baby mama's are the in thing now. E
. Dump her at this stage
What if she is your sister, would you also advise him to dump her at this stage?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Donjazzy12(m): 8:52am On Apr 15, 2017
tabithababy:
. Dump her at this stage
What if she is your sister, would you also advise him to dump her at this stage?
For too long, men have been on the giving end. It is time we recieve some too.
One sided love is a no-no. Dump her now before you regret.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by eniobanke101(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Happy married life in advance padi....God bless ur home
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

...and u follow talk so? Bkiaful!
lolz okay sir
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by pussyAvenger: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Weak men everywhere! Why hasn't she called you her epitome of handsomeness? The love is one sided. My dear brother you are the only one in love, she no send you. Dump her and look for who really loves you and can celebrate you.
My brothers wise up!
Marriage is outdated, baby mama's are the in thing now.
guy I beg explain how this baby mama thing works... make person no go impregnate a lady and her people come dy force am.

like davido, did the ladies know he wanna make them babymamas?

am in interested in dat
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by pussyAvenger: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Don't worry, you will find love soon
nonsense and ingredients....which love? from naija babes?
ok ok ok

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Tjayjosh(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Nutase:
If lovely pre wedding pictures were a prerequisite for a peaceful home, everybody for Don marry.
Bad belle!!!
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Donjazzy12(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2017
pussyAvenger:
guy I beg explain how this baby mama thing works... make person no go impregnate a lady and her people come dy force am.

like davido, did the ladies know he wanna make them babymamas?

am in interested in dat
Simple. Don't commit! Make it clear you believe in love but not marriage. Tell her from the word go. Rich women are smarter doing that than men. Oprah Winfrey because she is very rich has refused to marry
She engaged one man since 1997. She even boasted that she will go to her grave a never married woman. When you have money and a clear sense of purpose, you don't need a wife. If you want sex and companionship get a girl friend. Marriage is outdated. Don't fall for it.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Beey:
The exact thing I was thinking.So beautiful, but I can only imagine how long it took to get those done.
I'm thinking at least 4 hours. At least meaning it's very likely it took more than 4 for the entire head, especially b/c the back is very long.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2017
totorimi:

looks bevelled or what we call monkey yansh right?

My first thought was 'dis guy don use money buy designer jeans for the babe finish while hin dey knack stock jeans'
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Beey(f): 11:56am On Apr 15, 2017
NotOfThis:
I'm thinking at least 4 hours. At least meaning it's very likely it took more than 4 for the entire head, especially b/c the back is very long.

Beautiful but 4 hours would probably get my braids done & head out.Beautiful but I ain't got that patience.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Maghan37: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Na your papa be gay! Shemales like you depend on whatever women tell you. Women are using fools like you to advance, while you are here blabbing like a frigging banshee.
Weak sucker!
Cry me a river slowpoke. Is it all women that are bad. As if men are also all good. Misogynistic dumbass
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Donjazzy12(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Maghan37:
Cry me a river slowpoke. Is it all women that are bad. As if men are also all good. Misogynistic dumbass
Weak man gerrarahia! I have told, cut off your useless balls. You don't need them!
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by simatiniya: 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
Fine people! Congrats!
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Maghan37: 1:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Weak man gerrarahia! I have told, cut off your useless balls. You don't need them!
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
First pic =bend down select
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by Mandyoluchi(m): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
aproko. gini gbasara GI
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cool and simple.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pics by pussyAvenger: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Simple. Don't commit! Make it clear you believe in love but not marriage. Tell her from the word go. Rich women are smarter doing that than men. Oprah Winfrey because she is very rich has refused to marry
She engaged one man since 1997. She even boasted that she will go to her grave a never married woman. When you have money and a clear sense of purpose, you don't need a wife. If you want sex and companionship get a girl friend. Marriage is outdated. Don't fall for it.
kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.