Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

What To Invest In With 80,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Invest In With 80,000 (1599 Views)

Over 80,000 Crates Of Eggs For Sale At Discounted Price / Looking For A Legit Scheme to invest your Cryptocurrency? / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Invest In With 80,000 by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2017
I am a young graduate with 80, 000 savings. Presently doing a teaching job but need to invest my savings to make extra income as the money am been paid for the teaching job is not enough but doing it to get busy. So need your suggestion on what I can invest on with the 80k. I have shoe making skill but still learning it sha. So need your advise on what to invest in. Thanks as you take your time to give a sister Idea on what to invest on. God bless
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by whitebeard(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2017
buy stock
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by greatnaija01: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
1) IMPORT CRANK MOBILE PHONE CHARGERS THAT DO NOT NEED ELECTRICITY

2) DO BITCOIN MINING AND GET 30-50% ROI MONTHLY FOR LIFE

3) BUY BALE OF CLOTHES FROM ONITSHA AND SELL

4) EXPORT GOODS

5) DO CERTIFICATIONS THAT CAN MAKE YOU SELF EMPLOYED. e.g WEB DEVELOPMENT, ANIMATION, ETHICAL HACKING, CCNA

6) BINARY SPORTS TRADING AND YOU MAKE 100% ON YOUR INITIAL START-UP CASH MONTHLY

Olaleyeabdullah:
I am a young graduate with 80, 000 savings. Presently doing a teaching job but need to invest my savings to make extra income as the money am been paid for the teaching job is not enough but doing it to get busy. So need your suggestion on what I can invest on with the 80k. I have shoe making skill but still learning it sha. So need your advise on what to invest in. Thanks as you take your time to give a sister Idea on what to invest on. God bless

1 Like

Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by Ola2much: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
1) IMPORT CRANK MOBILE PHONE CHARGERS THAT DO NOT NEED ELECTRICITY

2) DO BITCOIN MINING AND GET 30-50% ROI MONTHLY FOR LIFE

3) BUY BALE OF CLOTHES FROM ONITSHA AND SELL

4) EXPORT GOODS

5) DO CERTIFICATIONS THAT CAN MAKE YOU SELF EMPLOYED. e.g WEB DEVELOPMENT, ANIMATION, ETHICAL HACKING, CCNA

6) BINARY SPORTS TRADING AND YOU MAKE 100% ON YOUR INITIAL START-UP CASH MONTHLY

Can you tell me more about the bitcoin mining.

1 Like

Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by greatnaija01: 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
GO TO YOUTUBE AND DO YOUR RESEARCH. The truth is out there. Dont have the time to start coaching anyone

Ola2much:

Can you tell me more about the bitcoin mining.
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by classicTutor(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:

I once be in ur shoe! I will advise you invest your money in something you can see! Since you want to invest! Buy Palm Oil and keep or store! The good thing is DAT Palm Oil price is not coming down again. But please, if you do not know the type that good for storage don't be greedy to buy from a trusted dealer.
If you buy and store ur oil today! I assure you minimum of 70% profit on ur investment during peak period!

To those interested in palm oil! I supply palm oil to anywhere in Nigeria. Follow me on my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3737493/palm-oil-available-pick-up
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by snowlordng(m): 7:44am On Apr 17, 2017
please bro can you teach me how to do binary sports trade
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
classicTutor:

I once be in ur shoe! I will advise you invest your money in something you can see! Since you want to invest! Buy Palm Oil and keep or store! The good thing is DAT Palm Oil price is not coming down again. But please, if you do not know the type that good for storage don't be greedy to buy from a trusted dealer.
If you buy and store ur oil today! I assure you minimum of 70% profit on ur investment during peak period!

To those interested in palm oil! I supply palm oil to anywhere in Nigeria. Follow me on my thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3737493/palm-oil-available-pick-up
...hv always hv interest in this palm oil business but dnt knw hw to source and transport it. Heard it can be gotten cheaply from the east but hw do one transport it to west without spending too much
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by classicTutor(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
...hv always hv interest in this palm oil business but dnt knw hw to source and transport it. Heard it can be gotten cheaply from the east but hw do one transport it to west without spending too much

Forget the hearsay that Palm Oil is cheap in the East! My Oil is from East and West. Dont buy Oil by yourself if you do not have prior knowledge of palm oil. Some Oil are not good for storage 'cos of their shelf life. I REPEAT buy Oil from a trusted dealer if you want to store.

By this time last year! Palm Oil was sold @ N5,500 per 25litre keg and the same keg of oil was sold around Xmas time @ N24,500 - N25,500. I can assure you of 150% profit if you can wait till mber months before you sell ur oil. You can sell ur oil as from June if you r okway with the return on investment.

ORDER FOR PURE ORIGINAL STORAGE PALM OIL FROM US!

Lagos: N11,000 (oil + transport + keg)
Abuja: N11,200 (oil+ transport + keg)
Zaria : N11,500 (oil + transport + Keg)
Warri : N11,500 ( oil + transport + keg)
NB: warri customers! The price depend on transit firm
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by InvestmentMaster(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by InvestmentMaster(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
just read through your post and other peoples comment. Most of the response are not to be writen off. Just want to clear certain misconceptions although im sure the person that posted it meant well. Just because one does not understand clearly the modalities involved in a biz setup does not make it scam. There are very many beautiful opportunities out there. Just because one cannot do it does not mean that it cannot be done by others. Also will like to suggest that you do not put all your eggs in one basket. Split the funds into two or three. Diversify. Don't like posting opportunities because of the forums policy and wrong judgement of the mods sometime. You will see opportunities that many have been earning with but you get banned if you post it. Anyway im working on something dope that can bring in 200k plus monthly.for information about these and other beautiful prospects pm me. You will see my email in my profile.
Re: What To Invest In With 80,000 by lazovic(m): 12:25am On Apr 22, 2017
invest it on bitcoin it a fast track to make some bucks. for more info watsapp me on 09091474715.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Posting On Facebook / We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how / Tipper Available For Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.