Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound (918 Views)

The Strange Snake We Killed This Morning / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by Hygizee(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2017
Hi niralanders jst this morning as me nd my brother was outside we saw something dat looked like an aligator rigmarolling withing our varenda nd decided to kill it. Though am nt sure of the name buh my Dad says its meat is delicious nd can be used for pepper-soup

Modes pls move this to the right section thanks.

Re: The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by Rich4god(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Seems like Nigerians are on a massive mission to wipe out some animals.
Re: The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by Olachase(m): 11:43am On Apr 14, 2017
ask any calabar around you for the name
Re: The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by freeDR(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2017
That's a monitor lizard
Re: The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by bamirotola: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
Anta Reed.....easter don sweet
Re: The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
freeDR:
That's a monitor lizard

I've always thought this was called "agama " lizard. I just google agama and found out its the normal red headed lizard.

1 Like

Re: The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by Elebiju: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

I've always thought this was called "agama " lizard. I just google agama and found out its the normal red headed lizard.
it's not the normal red headed lizard, that's a monitor lizard.
Re: The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by Luminee(f): 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
OP kontinu one day bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: The Animal That Was Killed This Morning In Our Compound by ugochukwua(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Na sweet mouth go kill some people oo #pepper soup...lol. this a monitor lizard and oyibo go prserve one rather than to turn am to pepper soup.

Hygizee:
Hi niralanders jst this morning as me nd my brother was outside we saw something dat looked like an aligator rigmarolling withing our varenda nd decided to kill it. Though am nt sure of the name buh my Dad says its meat is delicious nd can be used for pepper-soup

Modes pls move this to the right section thanks.

(1) (Reply)

These Are Some Of The Strangest Optical Illusions Known To Science / Scientist Finally Discovered What Destroyed Sodom And Gomorrah 3700 Years Ago / How To Find Netgear Router's Default IP Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.