Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture (38037 Views)

New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar / Fulani Siddika Shahida: Ganduje Is Kano's Worst Curse - Sanusi Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is what I call beauty and brains, meanwhile some girls are busy slaying on facebook, look how young she is and yet addressing the crowd with such confidence, Sanusi would be so proud of his daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by sisisioge: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
Smart man...he send him daughter go school.
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by majalisa(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Sarkki:
Sanusi Is An Hypocrite !!

He Will Be Lynched By His Own Ppl Soon !!

The North is Poor, Yes But How Dare He Say It To Them ?
face it bro what sanusi said is not just a fact but the truth, it was a brave statement

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by emmadaji: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pointblank09:
Make we fry bean for them oooo.
FTC;
I know oga lalasticla will move the ministry to the permanent site
BTW: Sanusi has been "Very truthful" recently. Is it that he wants to contest in 2019.

if he contest I will campaign for
is a man of truth
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Tisham20(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
make we fry beans
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Kulikulitapa: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:
Smart man...he send him daughter go school.

A daughter of former First Bank executive and cbn governor and you dont expect her to go to school? so many faceless kids on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kindycute:
This is what I call beauty and brains, meanwhile some girls are busy slaying on facebook, look how young she is and yet addressing the crowd with such confidence, Sanusi would be so proud of his daughter.

Oh please many girls are out there who are capable of addressing the crowd with confidence in fact she was very nervous!
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by castrol180(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
MTCHEWW

It pains you?
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by NabeelAbu: 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2017
it is more amazing that she is not representing Islaam. though she had a good presentation. but she shud have dressed Islamically
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Asu015(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
NabeelAbu:
it is more amazing that she is not representing Islaam. though she had a good presentation. but she shud have dressed Islamically
.....Actually she ix
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by SultanYoung: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aha maza kana burgeni deal with them roughly
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

DONT WORRY SOMEDAY SOMEONE WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPURTUNITY TO GO AND READ A TYPED ESSAY TO AN AUDIENCE.
FEEL NO PAIN AND REMAIN OPTIMISTIC
THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR YOUR MATTER

2 Likes

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by castrol180(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
HonabFaj:
Amazing Speech delivered by this young lady
Fantastic
Girls Education is Important

Preach it in your region (Northern Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by castrol180(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
gloryman91:
But as Islamical as this man is family don't dress islamically. Why?

Sanusi is exposed already, so you don't expect him to enslave himself and family again like other locals.

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by sisisioge: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Kulikulitapa:

A daughter of former First Bank executive and cbn governor and you dont expect her to go to school? so many faceless kids on nairaland.

O yea of little mind...I was actually jabbing him cos he sent his daughter to school but married someone's daughter off school. Got it now? Yeah, it takes one to birth a child but a multitude to raise same child. I'm not complaining about contributing my quota to raising you kiddo wink
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by greatcrown: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good speech.
I hope the northern politicians will see sense in it and act.

Beautiful and courageous daughter.

God bless Shasida.
God bless HRM Emir Sanusi.
God bless Northern Nigeria
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by elmahmoud: 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
MTCHEWW
I cn smell something jealousy
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by paddyofboss(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
MohMulla:
mumu you don see wen emir contest.... Emir na permanent office be dat ooo
lol y u just expose him ignorance nah..
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by lereinter(m): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
one minute

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by mdokaba1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
gloryman91:

Religion is for the poor and the gullible.

Dont always forget this please I beg you.

(Applicable to both faiths)
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by kkfada(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice speech nd statical facts...
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Sirheny007(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Good...
but the only literate youths in the North are from rich families...
Shame on the North..

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by NaijaChild: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
They are all advertising their daughters...

That's how dangote brought out his own on his birthday...
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
The man is trying to show z northern folks that a female child is equivalent to a male child not d Allah said bullshit.....Ride on my emir

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by malware: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
NaijaChild:
They are all advertising their daughters...

That's how dangote brought out his own on his birthday...

And u no get anybody to advertise you abi?

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by GloriaNinja(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
kogistar:
my ninja
I HAIL YOU

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by ThatFairGuy: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
It isn't civil/Islamic enough with your dress(as Emir Daughter) If B'haram catch u with how u dressessed grin grin grin
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by ThatFairGuy: 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
"Allah said bullshit" You are a fvck for that statement
bolinjkezzy:
The man is trying to show z northern folks that a female child is equivalent to a male child not d Allah said bullshit.....Ride on my emir
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by phineas: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
This is an example of promoting a culture that empowers women.kudos to this eloquent woman and her great dad

This shows northern women can be smart if a given a chance
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by Pluskid(m): 7:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice... She did well really...not many people her age (my age) can stand to give a speech (although it wasn't hers, but it doesn't matter) to such a big audience. I'm really impressed.... Just watching her speak made me think...can you do this? I mean...she's your age mate and she's doing it no problem... why can't you...This is really exciting...Her father must be proud.

I take up this as a challenge...that stage fright that I have...I'll get over it.

1 Like

Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by dejisky(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
Where is her Hijab?? Hijab is only for poor and illiterate Hausa.
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by dejisky(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
gloryman91:
Hijab is for poor and illiterate muslim
Re: Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
"Allah said bullshit" You are a fvck for that statement
Who d fvck are u?if u ain't cool with my comment hypo z #20

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. / President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.