Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy (35220 Views)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by TriumphJohnson(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
Singer, Banky W shared his throwback photos on his Instagram page.

He has always been cute.

Check: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/check-out-throwback-photos-of-banky-w.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by timadings(f): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
Awww....when he still had hair kiss

46 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by vanida6: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
he look like indian

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by LarryBeryl(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
I didn't know he once had hair

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by ShakurMY(m): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
LarryBeryl:
So you were born without hair?

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Aburi001: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Banky W: A case study.

The wisest investment you can make is not in the stock market, mutual funds, real estate or the bank .

Your wisest investment is in yourself- your gifts and talents. That is the only way you can be relevant in the future.

You're your greatest asset. The greatest work you can ever do is to work on YOU.

Make yourself attractive and one of the most sought after persons.

In the Entertainment Industry, Banky has painted the street Red whIle others need to emulate him.

If you have watched a Movie called "The Wedding Party" you will agree with me that Banky W is a mulitalented personalty.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by INTROVERT(f): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by RaeMystix: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
So what happened to that hair of his?

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by buygala(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
RaeMystix:
So what happened to that hair of his?

He exchanged it for money and fame smiley

Na who hair epp grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by GlobalGisting(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DEFINE "HUMBLE" WATCH DIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eRIhT6jmwI VIEW, LIKE AND SHARE...LETS SPREAD THE HUMILITY GOSPEL #basedonlogistics

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by SammieLowkey(m): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Fine boy!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by CaroLyner(f): 3:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Their trousers gives me the chills grin

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by jeeqaa7(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
ego dimma
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by YINKS89(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by dlondonbadboy: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Will a sensible OP not also upload his latest pics so that some of us would know who BankyW is? Cos here in Biafraland, we don't know him..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by edimahgurl(f): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Oh Lawd!!
I don't know why i have Neva made FTC,
I'll see a thread,run to comment n make FTC only to see comments ahead of me sad sad

Is it that my village ppl have followed me down here?

embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Am seriously in tears
I need help cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by piperson(m): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
rich kid

He's even holding an american ball

wen we small na only football and table tennis we know, and the other jara sports wen dem teach us for PHE

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by legendary16(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
See that one trouser, Some people fit sow three trousers out of that one.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Now
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by johnstar(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Y dis site nor dey show pic? Weytn happen
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by frankblinkz(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mr banky my singer turned actor...love ur movie the wedding party...it was awesome kudos to this dude..gat me laughing and watchn ova again
He looks more handsome from young age..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by cao(f): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
vanida6:
he look like indian
Huh? You're like that Facebook app that said I looked Argentinian...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by able20(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
LarryBeryl:
That was before the recession, when naija was normal.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by SammieLowkey(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Their trousers gives me the chills grin
In Michael Jackson's voice* you are not alone..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Banky na gay.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Bashnigga(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
dat man trousers na waoh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by Vicolan: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
This life is indeed turn by turn.....Baba God make my turn come sharply ooh
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by haftob(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Like, if u came to see dat "head"
Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by harffie(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
LarryBeryl:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy by figure007(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
ShakurMY:

So you were born without hair?
ahahshshahahsha.... You Av killed me with laff grin... See reply .... Ahahahahaha..... The guy must have been born without hair and looking like the monks...ahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Presents Cars To Project Fame Season 8 Winners (photos) / Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.