Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga (23334 Views)

Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria / How To Develope Shopping Website Like Jumia In 10min (without Codding Xperience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by AntiWailer: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
tribalistseun:
because you're lazy and ignorant

OK sir.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by paskyboy: 7:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Will only patronize them if they do something different from Jumia and Konga

3 Likes

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Koolking(m): 7:49am On Apr 15, 2017
The title of the thread conflicts with reality. Pay porte popular? Hell no! I personally heard about the name here on Nairaland, I have no idea what they do, if it's foreign or indigenous.

Op, try again next time.

2 Likes

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by otokx(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Delusions of grandeur

1 Like

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Horrible User interfaceundecided

2 Likes

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by uss25dec: 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmm, I dnt believe this. This write up is jst another advertisement too. They didn't tell us how many people visited d site, how many have registered, summary or estimate of
what customers have bought n how much was their sales b4, during n after d show. Well, I will check wen am less busy.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2017
Sponsoring BBN was a waste of money in my opinion. Initially I thought it was a South African brand. I visited the site and I was not impressed. I still prefer Jumia and Konga.

2 Likes

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2017
daretodiffer:
Horrible User interfaceundecided
very horrible!

1 Like

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by kingthreat(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2017
Right now, after Jumia, Konga, it's them in Nigeria
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Bukayot: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2017
Lobatan
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by smartleo(m): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Bugatie:
Good publicity , make sure they pay you for this advert.

Just as Heritage bank is now competing with Zenithbank and GTB

Information source please?
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by megareal: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Due to their BBN advert, I decided to check out the site. Payporte website is s tangled mess. Navigation is terrible. I gave up after trying for 30 minutes to locate what I was looking for . They should go to work on their site.

1 Like

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Munzy14(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2017
u aren't well informed. payporte co-sponsored last BBA won by Idris before the just concluded BBN. before BBN payporte has been in d limelight.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by lantres000(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2017
If you have seen the movie Series POWER. You will now understand the principles of cleaning Money.

Cheers guys
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Kfed4ril(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Zaitoon:
Jumia I know
Konga I know,
But honestly I don't know of this payporte till BBN whatever.
so they are not as popular as you proclaim.
This is how you fail exam.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by prophetfire: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2017
OP check your tenses. Your grammar is wrong. Your last sentence- ".....payporte has also BEING shot into the limelight"; is wrong. The correct tense in that context is BEEN.

2 Likes

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2017
AntiWailer:
Trust me they are not.

That they sponsored BBNAIJA does not mean anything.

The question is :

How many people have opened Pay Port website since BBNAIJA.

The low numbers will amaze you.

Personally I dnt even know what their site looks like.

Buzzzzz comessssy and Fadessssss.

Comparing Payport and Jumia or Konga is exaggeration.

In the eCommerce space they are still waaay behind

Konga , Jumia, DelasDey etc.
jst cus u avnt opened dier site doesn't mean others havnt...i got a watch der last week
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Slymonster(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2017
prophetfire:
OP check your tenses. Your grammar is wrong. Your last sentence- ".....payporte has also BEING shot into the limelight"; is wrong. The correct tense in that context is BEEN.

some people don't even know that had,have,has all goes with "been" and is,was goes with being...They all want to be writer
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by AntiWailer: 9:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Xzbit91:

You're not serious.

How many online shopping you dey do before? I will not expect an Eskimo checkout an ice block site

Online shopping much more than your salary.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by mjbaba: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Based on their promo at BBN, I checked their site. They have very limited offerings. I was disapointed

1 Like

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Xzbit91:

You're not serious.

How many online shopping you dey do before? I will not expect an Eskimo checkout an ice block site

Since you have chosen to be uncultured

I do online shopping using much more than your salary.from time to time.

Now you can go back to your cave.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by castrol180(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2017
And how does this become news? Is it today you see such happenings? Payporte just got its hit to lime light just as Efe becomes a parvenu...
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by motherfucker: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2017
AntiWailer:
Trust me they are not.

That they sponsored BBNAIJA does not mean anything.

The question is :

How many people have opened Pay Port website since BBNAIJA.

The low numbers will amaze you.

Personally I dnt even know what their site looks like.

Buzzzzz comessssy and Fadessssss.

Comparing Payport and Jumia or Konga is exaggeration.

In the eCommerce space they are still waaay behind

Konga , Jumia, DelasDey etc.

Note this... Payporte is a Nigerian owned business... Jumia and Konga are owned by non-Nigerians. You guys can abandon it and let it collapse since it is your culture and custom to patronize foreign company than your Nigerian brands.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Xzbit91: 9:29am On Apr 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

Since you have chosen to be uncultured

I do online shopping using much more than your salary.from time to time.

Now you can go back to your cave.

Angry much

I'm not sure your BMC stipends can allow you shop online from time to time as you insinuate. grin grin
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by AntiWailer: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2017
motherfucker:

Note this... Payporte is a Nigerian owned business... Jumia and Konga are owned by non-Nigerians. You guys can abandon it and let it collapse since it is your culture and custom to patronize foreign company than your Nigerian brands.

You are good at derailing threads and points.

Weh done Sir.

Read the post and my response again.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by AntiWailer: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2017
Xzbit91:

Angry much

I'm not sure your BMC stipends can allow you shop online from time to time as you insinuate. grin grin

Not angry. Just stating facts.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by prophetfire: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Slymonster:

some people don't even know that had,have,has all goes with "been" and is,was goes with being...They all want to be writer
important things people dont pay attention to while in school. Only interested in passing exams and getting certificates.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Xzbit91: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

Not angry. Just stating facts.

Your source
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2017
smiley
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
i dont tink thats true, when i first heard of payporte, the first association that came to my mind was a payment portal/ gateway like quickteller. it was until i checked their site out and saw it was an ecommerce site. they havent done much to promote their brand on tv like jumia n co does. one wouldnt tink payporte is an ecommerce brand because of its name, that alone could ruin alot of things for them.

2 Likes

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Raintaker(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2017
lantres000:
If you have seen the movie Series POWER. You will now understand the principles of cleaning Money.

Cheers guys
Money Laundering

1 Like

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by greggng: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
When. Am done with ebay and amazon then whatever is left I can now remember jumia etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? / How Inexperienced Tech Personnel In Banks Scuttle Cashless Banking / 7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.