Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,939 members, 7,799,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga (23315 Views)

Experience Supplying Retail Stores Like Shoprite. / The Rise And Fall Of Online Retail In Nigeria / How To Develope Shopping Website Like Jumia In 10min (without Codding Xperience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by AkayTopsy: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Definitely we cannot underestimate the power of advertisement, and how the sponsorship of BBN has positively brought Payporte to the notice of a wider population.

Below is Alexa rating of Payporte site as at Jan 22 when the show started and today Apr 15. Over 1000 steps up.

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Kingingdave: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2017
Publicity is great I learnt about minnie chin chin from bbn and I have started patronizing them
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by bongolistik(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
prophetfire:
important things people dont pay attention to while in school. Only interested in passing exams and getting certificates.
so what you are saying is that you don't make mistakes in writing. Who doesn't know that been is past tense.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by bongolistik(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
prophetfire:
OP check your tenses. Your grammar is wrong. Your last sentence- ".....payporte has also BEING shot into the limelight"; is wrong. The correct tense in that context is BEEN.
thanks for the correction.. Just a typo, unlike others that talk as if they don't make mistakes in writing
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by ROCE: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
AkayTopsy:
Definitely we cannot underestimate the power of advertisement, and how the sponsorship of BBN has positively brought Payporte to the notice of a wider population.

Below is Alexa rating of Payporte site as at Jan 22 when the show started and today Apr 15. Over 1000 steps up.

The popularity in the first quarter of 2016 coincided with the time they signed Olajumoke as Brand Ambassador. I think they've not been able to cash in on brief popularity they achieve. For example, like someone said, actual service speaks louder than any paparazzi

1 Like

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by bongolistik(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
Slymonster:

some people don't even know that had,have,has all goes with "been" and is,was goes with being...They all want to be writer
see this one that is acting as if he doesn't make mistake in writing, but saying "is,was goes with" not knowing that the right thing is 'is, was go with' and also probably not knowning that his first usage 'all goes' was right because the 'all' has collectively singlarised the had, have, and has that he used before the 'all' and thus right to take 'goes' while his second usage of 'goes' should take the plural verb 'go' since he mentioned two different items 'is and was' before the succeeding verb.

Moral lesson: nobody is above mistake, just quietly point out the mistake for the person rather than forming Jet Lee in English
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by motherfucker: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
AntiWailer:

You are good at derailing threads and points.

Weh done Sir.

Read the post and my response again.
Yeah right for speaking the truth huh?
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
Their site is messed up, I downloaded their app, its messed up too, then I tried navigating to their website and I found out that they have limited stock.

2 Likes

Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by AntiWailer: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
motherfucker:
Yeah right for speaking the truth huh?

Forget speaking the truth in a wrong and misleading way.

What this topic is about is the gains of Payport after sponsoring big brother naija.

My submission is simply that he gain might be exaggerated.

Now read ur post and see if it has nothing to do with this argument.
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Ambber(f): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Their website is empty. I actually wanted to patronize them a couple of timesbecause of the BBN awareness but I ended up back on Jumia because the items are unavailable. Website also not easy to navigate to search for products.
Except this is a subsidiary of a bigger organization, I don't see the traffic leading to huge sales
Re: How Payporte Became Famous Brand in Online Retail Stores Like Jumia And Konga by Dukebaba3v3(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2018
For the best shopping deals & discount visit : https://9jadeal.com HURRY while stock lasts!!

SHOP NOW>> https://9jadeal.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Remember These Naira Notes And Coins? / Man Gifts Tony Elumelu A Pair Of Custom Made Shoes (pics) / Tony Elumelu And President Emmanuel Macron In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.