Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World (1401 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
As we join Christians in the celebration of Easter, may we truly reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus; The Christ, who peregrinated this incarnation as an exempli gratia of self abnegation, puritanical excrescence, spartan discipline, mental magnitude, hierophantic candour and altruistic effusions,qualities which have become a desiderata for national resurgimento.
“Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment, I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service, we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER.
We must elevate this moment from a proscenium of joie de vivre into one of meditative transcendentalism”.

HAPPY EASTER.
http://www.starttells.com/blog/2017/04/14/read-hon-patrick-obahiagbon-easter-message-world/

Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by fergie001: 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hmmmm,
Abeg make Una come oooo,Dino please show ooooo,I no go school,please digest this thing for me after jotting down key points.

1 Like

Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by prospero5(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
ok.
the guy below me may have something to say
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by LordOfNaira: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
See who is talking about simplicity.
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by enifex007(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
observer log
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by Homeboiy: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
confused. ..
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by Igboesika: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
So dis man never repent?
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by mikky4764(f): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
This man don come again o
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by Realist2: 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
The undisambiguation realism of the codes which the decoder its tended to, could not decode rendered the communicadation and pulse contain therein a whole lot of paedoacademic exercise and no communication.
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by Kingsley1000(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2017
let me bring my dictionary ......oga Patrick never disappoint
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by Cornel101: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2017
To me he didn't communicate anything.
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by Politicalapathy: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
op what your point
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Whoa
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by rejoice4eva(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Great research.
Re: Read Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Easter Message To The World by rose54321: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Exactly my thought honorable, well said.

(1) (Reply)

Eric Joyce Writes Again About Nigeria. May 21, 2107 / Video: Hon Patrick Throw Channels Tv Interviewer Into Confusion: Must Watch / How Governments Create Terrorist Groups: How Ipob's Being Forced Into Radicalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.