Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,433 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment (62247 Views)

21-storey Business Tower By Akwa Ibom State Govt. To Gulp Another N13billion In / How CBN Gave NIA The N13 Billion Uncovered In Ikoyi, Lagos, Apartment / Whistleblower Narrates What Transpired In The Lagos Apartment Where EFCC Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by AnyibestDede(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
K
Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by kidman96(m): 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
tongue
Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by AngelicBeing: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
sad angry
Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by Nollynude: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
I just pity the whistle blower, because with these latest development hin fit no see 1kobo collect

8 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by idris4eva(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2017
Only in
Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by oxygen247(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by davide470(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
To answer your question, a black ops is meant to be discreet (on a need to know basis). EFCC, to the best of my knowledge are not classified among the "need-to-know" and a typical EFCC Officer has a "guilty judgment approach" to any issue which should not be so.

An intelligence body cannot admit anything na, just like CIA admitting they carry out counter surveillance on US soil which should not be and the Presidency has a "plausible deniability" clause on it, so they won't say anything.
Feraz:
Why did they deny in the first place through SR if it truly belongs to them that's if the above is true? Because the numerous stories/accusations/denial behind the owner of the money will also make people skeptical about this.

And what's with the constant clash of security/intelligence agencies and lack of coordination this common among them in this country?

I'm not understanding this again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
End time
Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by chronique(m): 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
Where did they get the keys to the safe from?

12 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by jice(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
One official said when the incumbent Director General of the NIA, Ayodele Oke, was alerted that EFCC operatives had swooped on the apartment, being discreetly guarded by covert operatives, he rushed to the anti-graft agency’s headquarters in Abuja to advise its chairman, Ibrahim Magu, to withdraw his men as the funds belonged to government

Magu reminds me of the first law in Robert Greene 48 Laws of Power.

He is trying to outshine his master which will have devastating consequences for him. NIA should be above EFCC so i don't see any reason why couldn't back down when asked to.

Buhari has lost control of this government and this nonsense has made a ridicule of NIA in international security circle

Buhari is not in control of anything\

6 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by shammah1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
T
Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by luvinhubby(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
Stories to cover up for the true APC big wig that owns the money.

5 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by ephi123(f): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2017
chronique:
Where did they get the keys to the safe from?

Good question.

2 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by ikp120(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
fergie001:
This story does not add up.The NIA is a covert agency and hence the EFCC DG needs foil to be removed from his brains if this is indeed true.
How can the NIA Head raise a point of order and you zealously rendezvous the cash thinking it belongs to Saraki or Dino(2 well-known thieves in their own rights)?
If true,isn't it morally bankrupt not to clear the air in the media even if certain aspects of it might be kept off-records due to the sensitive nature of the agency involved?
Perhaps he must have heard Jonathan released the money,immediately his ears tingled.I won't support GEJ either,if he had fought corruption like a man,we won't be swinging like a pendulum bob the way we are now.
The one here now is even using deodorant and otapyapya respectively.
God,who we offend?
As for Magu,U bring up more questions regarding ur obstinacy,arrogance and sheer disregard of public office,usurpation of authority,if na army,dem born you well near there?
Magu,you are complicating an already bad situation for your self.Use your head.

3 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by Dee60: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
The covert operation must be to keep Nigeria and Nigerians without electricity forever!

Or how else can you explain their significant success for many years in achieving this dark and dirty covert operation?

8 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2017
Amechi owns d money. Will u put 23 billion naira in a rented apartment. Since amechi owns d building he is definitely d owner of d money. I know dis govt will start lying soon. Oya over to u lie Muhammad. Buhari s govt has been compromised

14 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by kaystick86(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Who do you believe. Am just tired of all this robo Rebe. Can I just sleep here in Nigeria and wake up on knew of this unknown island just to get away from this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by MidasTouche01(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2017
thinkdip:
We all know Amaechi owns the money,,,, pls don't just bring GEJ into this APC stolen money...now they know they can't hide anymore...foolish people.
You are telling us GEJ allocated a money since he left office for a project and till now una never spend am?.. Is there no bank to keep the money again?

I'm not supporting any of the BS o, but money for covert or black ops can't be deposited in no fù.c.k.in.g bank

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by 4dor: 10:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Covert operation that the President doesn't know anything about? This one na real dodo.

6 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by hollowpot15684(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
yeeee aye oniro oni da...

see fat lie... trash this abeg

1 Like

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by Marotzke(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
So the issue of SR peddling lies,character assasination and blackmail have been swept under the carpet?
What did Mrs Ogbue do to them?
Branded her a thief before the world?
They even claimed to have spoken with Ambassador Oke, and he disproved NIA ownership of the money.
Now which Oke is claiming the Money?
The real one or Sahara's own?
It seems Sahara Reporters and Sowore are on the part of self destruction.
For Magu? DSS report is already on his head, now NIA report go soon join.
His stubborness, poor training and wicked conducts have finnaly caught up with him.
Sahara reporters would soon throw him under the bus to save their face.

5 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by MidasTouche01(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
4dor:
Covert operation that the President doesn't know anything about? This one na real dodo.

I don't really blame the president for not knowing, what are the stupid NIA doing... how can they call themselves an intelligence agency if they can't anticipate or make it their business to know what other agencies are doing....

If the money indeed belong to the agency and they allowed it to be taken, then every single topdog's ass on that agency should be eaten for dinner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by MurderX: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2017
This damage control cannot control the damage.
Liar Liar!

4 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by groovie(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

I'm not supporting any of the BS o, but money for covert or black ops can't be deposited in no fù.c.k.in.g bank

They don't deposit money for covert ops in a flat. These agencies have their own special banks guarded by special guards & gadgets. I dont believe one bit of the story

15 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by 4dor: 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

I don't really blame the president for not knowing, what are the stupid NIA doing... how can they call themselves an intelligence agency if they can't anticipate or make it their business to know what other agencies are doing....

If the money indeed belong to the agency and they allowed it to be taken, then every single topdog's ass on that agency should be eaten for dinner

I agree with you, according to Sahara Reporters, the money is now in CBN and the DG NIA has been told by the President to reapply if he needs funding.

3 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Till this moment Buhari and his colleagues/appointees have not tell Nigerians how much they had looted for Buhari's blood transfusion and his up kept.

Security officials and their bosses are nothing but illiterates. Common under ground investigations and consultations, is a rocket science to them.
All the APC's crooks in and out of Aso Rock are thinking of how to reloot the monies for 2019 general elections.

8 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by MidasTouche01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2017
groovie:

They don't deposit money for covert ops in a flat. These agencies have their own special banks guarded by special guards & gadgets. I dont believe one bit of the story

Special banks

I've never heard of that one..

What I know about are drop boxes and black sites all over the country / world as applicable

6 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
intelligence agency with loose ends, is that one intelligent? if they story were true how did a top secret project get leaked to a whistle blower?

18 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by dragonking3: 10:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Another blame game on GEJ to deceive the foolish zombies. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by duni04(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
43 million USD for a covert operation within Nigeria? Not local currency? The money was warehoused in a flat in Ikoyi from the CBN since 2015 when it could have been easily deducted when needed from the CBN? This is a scam. Magu did the right thing in seizing that money. Someone is trying to use that stupid Head of the NIA to legitimise that stolen money.

10 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by obidevine(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
I just watched on Channels TV, Governor Wike claims the money belongs to Rivers State Government.

13 Likes

Re: Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment by Mandesz(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
donmalcolm21:
One official said when the incumbent Director General of the NIA, Ayodele Oke, was alerted that EFCC operatives had swooped on the apartment, being discreetly guarded by covert operatives, he rushed to the anti-graft agency’s headquarters in Abuja to advise its chairman, Ibrahim Magu, to withdraw his men as the funds belonged to government

Magu reminds me of the first law in Robert Greene 48 Laws of Power.

He is trying to outshine his master which will have devastating consequences for him. NIA should be above EFCC so i don't see any reason why couldn't back down when asked to.

Buhari has lost control of this government and this nonsense has made a ridicule of NIA in international security circle
u mean u beliv diz story? if yes u must b fool.. totally brainwashed by buhari propagandists

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Oby Ezekwesili Shares Cryptic Post After Tinubu Got INEC'S Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.