Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) (39235 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by MENTORCH(m): 1:50am On Apr 15, 2017
She thinks it's a new way to attract more men. So they will imagine her Mouth Action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by karma2000: 2:28am On Apr 15, 2017
rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 3:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Tinyemeka:

Eziudo gals aren't too celeb-concious.
really?
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by olori98(f): 4:25am On Apr 15, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]ok
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by bongolistik(m): 4:47am On Apr 15, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
a hardworking person. Stupid Nigerians look down on someone who works. So stupid. Thats why y'all remain poor
it's either you cherish insulting people or you had A1 on Insult course. You are rather insolent
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:47am On Apr 15, 2017
And to believe say, i still dey feel ds gurl baffles i swear. cry
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by abbeyty(m): 7:15am On Apr 15, 2017
does she still give Bj with that ring ? that thing fit hurt d.i.c.k ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Chukazu: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2017
This is alien to people from the East..more in voque with northerners and west
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Dollypie20(f): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
Mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by klassykute(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
it is sexy. Shutup
shurrup its not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:17am On Apr 15, 2017
What is so gorgeous about the ugly looking ring?

Rubbish!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by asahnwaKC: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2017
When you can't appreciate how beautiful God made you undecided...imagine being born with that ring undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by DonaTee(f): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2017
RING BEARERS TAKEOVER grin cheesy

Nnw remove d ring put for ya finger. May look lovelier
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Afam4eva:
Munachi is one person who didn't use her crown or celebrity status well. She didn't marry a rich footballer, neither did she become an international model. Even celebrity ashewo, she no gree do, she say na rap she wan do. It's a rap for her right now.

Jeez! grin grin grin

See finishing... Hahahahahahahah.
Wow! I can't believe this.. grin
lol.
Muna, you see ya life?
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by ceejay4real(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Cancer of the lips loading! Muna is a wash out, I swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
MENTORCH:
She thinks it's a new way to attract more men. So they will imagine her Mouth Action.
what lubbish!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:

Jeez! grin grin grin

See finishing... Hahahahahahahah.
Wow! I can't believe this.. grin
lol.
Muna, you see ya life?
Lol
this is not finishing. She has a boyfriend she is happy with. Please!!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by nairamaniac: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
CaroLyner:
Whoever gave her the idea doesn't like her
I don't know what I love more? You or Ur comments??
In falz voice, "she has joined bahd gang". grin
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2017
nairamaniac:
I hate yew
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2017
nairamaniac:
Haaaah its me tonguetongue
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2017
CaroLyner:
Haaaah its me tonguetongue
fight me!!
Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
fight me!!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) by Palmwinetapper: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
CaroLyner:
fight me!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms / Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself / Mama Tobi Holds ‘Crazy’ Photoshoot In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.