Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,361 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

How To Recover Properly After A Spouse’s Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Recover Properly After A Spouse’s Suicide (274 Views)

Timaya: 2face Advised Me To Plan My Life Properly, When I Was Spending Too Much / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” / Peter Okoye Slammed For "Not Bleaching Properly" [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Properly After A Spouse’s Suicide by Dannysblog: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2017
You must remember that you aren’t responsible
for your spouse’s suicide. This is what will allow you to
grieve and heal properly.

Don’t set a grieving timeline. You’ll face setbacks and take
time before you find a place to rest your sadness and loss,
and even more time before you can envision possibilities
such as love again.

Brace yourself for some painful reminders. These will
include wedding anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, and
annual family get-togethers.Revealing suicide as cause of
death to children will require delicate balancing.

You may overwhelm them if you openly narrate what
occurred, or break their trust by withholding the truth.

Read more@ http://www.dannyblog.com.ng/2017/04/how-to-recover-properly-after-spouses.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO PREMIERE: P-square – Nobody Ugly / There’s A Special Place In Hell For Bloggers – Burna Boy / Is Phyno(ezege) Underated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.