Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

"Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It (38760 Views)

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Christmas In Badagry In 1923 Colonial Era (Photo) / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Sebastine1994(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
OK
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by lotannad: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Attenuation well@op! not attention well
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by tonio2wo: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Really! Seun shld try it and dis proof it for us.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by kurzm: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
If I hear.. Memory loss ko, energy booster well ni
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by YonkijiSappo: 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Probably some chemical compounds that disrupts the neurological system leeching into the well from a nearby source.
If the story is true that is.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Smart41(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
lol..i blame......for this grin

check my siggy
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by ayodeleamg(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Deseo:
Where is the one that gives sense? So that I can give one mumu who goes about telling people he's my Ex grin
And why did you date him in the first place??
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by johnstar(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Make dm gv our politficians dis well water na
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by lifestyle1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lies , i lived in Badagry for 4 years
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Acetyl(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Deseo:
Where is the one that gives sense? So that I can give one mumu who goes about telling people he's my Ex grin
Appreciate him for even associating with you!
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Raymysterio(m): 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
Remedy for suicide
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by fuckboys: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
what is buhari waiting for, they should give him a drink already

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by castrol180(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
DickDastardly:
Someone should give spoonfull to Buhaŕi

That's where that bufoon Goodluck Johnathan drank from before hê forget himself and the anti corrupt government take over from him. Now his wife and cohorts are dumping huge amount of money every where just because of TSA introduced.

2 Likes

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by spreado(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
sisisioge:
Wow! A good escape for those tired of everything.

This and third mainland bridge
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by naijaboiy: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
The guy on red looking like Kiss Daniels. shocked
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Edum13656: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
someone should grant me 200k, I need to go do research there.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Joshrob(m): 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Deseo post=55590477]Where is the one that gives sense? So that I can give one mumu who goes about telling people he's my Ex grin[/quo
Are they now giving award for being an ex?...
agree you're his ex,so the guy can get the award..case close
them nor dey write am for head.

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by freshinko: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Who well water epp?

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by patogist: 1:45pm On Apr 15, 2017
DickDastardly:

Must u call PMB? Just passing sha
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by ekensi01: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Deseo:
At the right hand when you get at the well dat causes loss.

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by michoim(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
adorablepepple:
There is this kind of well and wives will be fighting their husband to leave their side chic, just Give him this water.

He will also 4get his whole family including how he got married.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by SafeDavid(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
DickDastardly:

You mean a cup full right?

That man needs something to refresh his memory lol!grin
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by straighttalk(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pishure or Adonbilivite meme pls.

Besides, somebody should please guide me on how to post or upload on Nairaland forum. Funny as it may sound, I've tried so much to no avail.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by kingdenny(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
People sit behind keypad and doubt things beyond their comprehension...that you don't understand how something come to be does not make its bull shit.
What bout if the well water contains some chemical or constituent that can led to memory loss. Has anybody actually taken the water to the lab for analysis
Or is it one of those mysteries beyond scientific explanation. Cos there are a lot of them.
We need to be critical and objective in our reasoning

1 Like

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by ebenzy88: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Then it should rather be called ' brain flight' well.. undecided
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by vince96w2(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
why do you drink well water in the first place when it is nt pure...msteeeeeew
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by rozayx5(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
chijioke45332:
Boost you bank account 200 odds for three thousand naira ....,...........WhatsApp the number below

keep posting your scam number up and down online . by the time sars call you and flog the scamming demon out of you. your eyes will open

3 Likes

Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by mizzyboy007: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Abegvmake dem give me 40 litres... I need to forget about so many things and so many idiots of my past.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Ijaya123: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
DickDastardly:

What's holding you down?
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Radiohead6(f): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
alignacademy:

I wonder who passed on this "myth"; perhaps people who-out of fear- NEVER even drank from the well.

Makes sense...
well it has to start from some where brother
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Atlantia(f): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
I just need to fill up a keg with some of that Juju water....know a few people who need to have their memories wiped.
Re: "Attention Well" In Badagry Causes Instant Loss Of Memory If One Drinks From It by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari drank from the well?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Wearing His Secondary School Uniform (Photos) / Catholic Church Excommunicates Rev. Patrick Edet Who Quit Priesthood / Don't Be A Fine Girl Without Jesus, Pray, Work,slay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.