Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58203 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
They did not finish me in any way. Don't be silly.
Sike:
I trust my guys. them don already finish the op before I come. nice one!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by nelson7777: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by nelson7777: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pics
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by nelson7777: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pics
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by nelson7777: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2017
Pic
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by nelson7777: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Picss
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by princessayesha(f): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
Lol. Why insult the OP? are you what she is warning us against? Rich guys will not be pissed by this post.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicis(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Safiaa:
Alright. That's understandable. Thank you for your input.
you for no understand make i plank your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Stop stalking me.
FelixFelicis:
you for no understand make i plank your brain
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by tosyne2much(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sike:
I trust my guys. them don already finish the op before I come. nice one!
Hahaha you no lie at all wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mctowel01: 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
princessayesha:
Lol. Why insult the OP? are you what she is warning us against? Rich guys will not be pissed by this post.
Funny, because you can read the minds of rich people. You are wrong, even if you ll like to convince yourself otherwise. Don't be deceived dear.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Sierusvirus(m): 12:24am On Apr 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
may two of you not experience stories that touch in jesus name

She made a valid and realistic point. it's now left for those that knows the truth to accept. ... not a must though grin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
BoboYekini:

P.S.
Do you think the rash of 'broke, unambitious' men happened overnight? It didn't. It happened slowly over years with more females like you craving the very few moneyed (old)men and leaving all the regular guys holding their dìcks.
So men slowly gave up the hustle. Who wouldn't? Now they literally just 'go for broke'. Get rich quick or forget it. No scrimping and saving(working) on some nebulous vision.
Really sad.
really, you dont say, how do you think the moneyed old men got the money. See ehn no lady will go for a man who hasnt proven himself worthy, we are like wifi we stick to the strongest connection, if you are disheartened about this situation, get your vision, work smart, make that money, meanwhile use vaseline and you will later see ladies flock you. No lady wants to star in an africa magic film where she suffered with the man then when he becomes rich,he says she is below his level and kicks her out of his house to suffer. Our mothers and grandmas made that mistake, we the ladies of this generation are smarter than that
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2017
cooldood:

True. That's why to be a man in this 21st century ehn, no be yamz. The pressure is simply crazy!So as a man, you have to keep going at it, dont ever relax and think becos you are meeting your babe's current needs,she'd stop at that..oh no!gals expectations always grow, give a babe an inch, she'd soon start demanding for a mile.A man needs serious wisdom in dealing with a woman.If she's motivating you to work harder,excellent, but if she's only demoralizing you n damaging your God-given ego, pls let her be.21st century men have so so much to worry about than to add a "trash-talking" babe to it, instead, face your hustle n ignore, if she's truly into you, i bet you, she'd come around.
all i have seen so far is men complaining, the economy this , the economy dat, let me leave that aside. If you give a lady an inch and she then asks for a mile, it is because she believes you can get it, when women nag, argue and demand, it is to push men out of their comfort zone to achieve more, how do you think obama did it. Next time when she demands for the mile see it as a blessing in disguise and get it,if you can get the mile, you can get the world but no you will complain. And who told you ladies dont have visions of their own, after going to school we will now come and sit in your house looking pretty while our brain rots. God forbid. If ladies were not around i think we would still be trapped in the dark ages. But you men bring calamity on yourselves. Instead of you to go after a homely girl with good character, no you want slay queens that you cant afford to shine her congo and hold as arm candy to show off and stroke your ego and later you will come to cry here when she dumps you for a higher bidder. Clap for yourselves.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kkins25(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:

all i have seen so far is men complaining, the economy this , the economy dat, let me leave that aside. If you give a lady an inch and she then asks for a mile, it is because she believes you can get it, when women nag, argue and demand, it is to push men out of their comfort zone to achieve more, how do you think obama did it. Next time when she demands for the mile see it as a blessing in disguise and get it,if you can get the mile, you can get the world but no you will complain. And who told you ladies dont have visions of their own, after going to school we will now come and sit in your house looking pretty while our brain rots. God forbid. If ladies were not around i think we would still be trapped in the dark ages. But you men bring calamity on yourselves. Instead of you to go after a homely girl with good character, no you want slay queens that you cant afford to shine her congo and hold as arm candy to show off and stroke your ego and later you will come to cry here when she dumps you for a higher bidder. Clap for yourselves.

ask for mile ke?? so many life now should be about going the extra mile because of a wife abi??
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
naijaboiy:

Lies from the pit of sambisa!

You can only lie to yourself not everyone around. undecided
how is it a lie, just check the number of single mums increasing because God didnt make men to carry pregnacy. Check the number of women in the workforce, it is increasing and men are her complaing no job! No job! How many single fathers can you count, please supply me with ten, no five. Good day
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
kkins25:

ask for mile ke?? so many life now should be about going the extra mile because of a wife abi??
it is obvious you have no understanding, i am done with you.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kkins25(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
how is it a lie, just check the number of single mums increasing because God didnt make men to carry pregnacy. Check the number of women in the workforce, it is increasing and men are her complaing no job! No job! How many single fathers can you count, please supply me with ten, no five. Good day

which source did you get this from... im sure its not WHO. its WTF..
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kkins25(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
really, you dont say, how do you think the moneyed old men got the money. See ehn no lady will go for a man who hasnt proven himself worthy, we are like wifi we stick to the strongest connection, if you are disheartened about this situation, get your vision, work smart, make that money, meanwhile use vaseline and you will later see ladies flock you. No lady wants to star in an africa magic film where she suffered with the man then when he becomes rich,he says she is below his level and kicks her out of his house to suffer. Our mothers and grandmas made that mistake, we the ladies of this generation are smarter than that

So the solution to the above mentiond problem is to be chasing already made men. Because the already made men are different abi?? lady youre in a trance.... hav you not heard of cases where the man goes the mile for the woman she still betrays him... don't paint a picture of men been the whole problem of d world. BTW it wae eve that ate the fruit. nd why?? na longer throat... im done with you too.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
kkins25:

So the solution to the above mentiond problem is to be chasing already made men. Because the already made men are different abi?? lady youre in a trance.... hav you not heard of cases where the man goes the mile for the woman she still betrays him... don't paint a picture of men been the whole problem of d world. BTW it wae eve that ate the fruit. nd why?? na longer throat... im done with you too.
who told you ladies are dong the chasing, the men are the ones chasing period. Eve ate the fruit abi,but not because of long throat, but because she was deceived. on the other hand, if eve gave adam the fruit, couldnt he have said no, and he had the guts to blame it on eve, that will always be men's problem, blaming their inadequacies on women. read genesis 2 and 3 very well. Let me ask this question why didnt the devil go to adam and convince him to eat the friut, because adam knew the consequences of eating the fruit but eve didnt hence making it easy for the devil to deceive her, i hope you know that the tree in the garden isnt really a tree right. If you want to know more, send me a mail
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
kkins25:

which source did you get this from... im sure its not WHO. its WTF..
we dont need a source for this when it is happening in our society, i am still waiting for five single fathers from you.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:

These are specific instances where this does happen ...however not generally .

However when a lady leaves a guy (or vice versa ) because they feel the person won't make it financially please do not go back when the person makes it to ask for money .
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
tobianthony:

These are specific instances where this does happen ...however not generally .

However when a lady leaves a guy (or vice versa ) because they feel the person won't make it financially please do not go back when the person makes it to ask for money .

definitely true, but it is only a dog that will go back to its vomit whether the meat is there or not.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I know this is meant for the men in your family, not me.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
BoboYekini:
I know this is meant for the men in your family, not me.
bros no need to insult my family, ALL the men in my family have proven themselves worthy and are doing well. I learnt from and grew up around good examples and expect nothing less but when i look around and see men of this generation like you, i am dissapointed.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
You have a mouth on you though. With your sub-100k per month salary.
I don't know why I bother.
funmisticqueen:
Good day, pls i would like to know how to open a small scale restauant business, the materials and personnel i would need, the steps to take and the amount of money i would need. It has always been my dream to open one and i presently earn 100k salary
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
BoboYekini:
You have a mouth on you though. With your sub-100k per month salary.
I don't know why I bother.
you are truly jobless, so the next thing you did is stalk me, it is not sub 100k, at least it is better than what some of you earn presently. With that salary, i will hustle make my life better and move from level to level instead of chasing BOYS with no future and vision like you who only think with their gonorrhoea infested dick. Mind you, i just recently graduated from school with that entry level job and love what i do which is more than i can say for you.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Safiaa, it is as if these broke guys no wan hear word, instead of them to take advice and hustle they are here heaping insults because you spoilt market for them.thank you for opening this topic jare, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by neighy(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
who told you ladies are dong the chasing, the men are the ones chasing period. Eve ate the fruit abi,but not because of long throat, but because she was deceived. on the other hand, if eve gave adam the fruit, couldnt he have said no, and he had the guts to blame it on eve, that will always be men's problem, blaming their inadequacies on women. read genesis 2 and 3 very well. Let me ask this question why didnt the devil go to adam and convince him to eat the friut, because adam knew the consequences of eating the fruit but eve didnt hence making it easy for the devil to deceive her, i hope you know that the tree in the garden isnt really a tree right. If you want to know more, send me a mail
this people no know wetin dey do dem
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by naijaboiy: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Lol...so because it's increasing means more women are taking the place of men in the homes now right?

Do you know how many responsible men we have out there? Do you know the number of men who still go out to hustle everyday for their family while their wives sit at home doing nothing?

The fact that single mothers are increasing daily is not enough proof that more women are taking up men's role in the society. You all want to make it look as if every man out there is no longer responsible and is running away from his duties. Please if that's how the men you've met are you should change the men you meet. There are bilions of responsible men and fathers out there.

Please stop being ignorant and stop lying to yourself. All these misandrists claiming to be feminists! undecided

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by naijaboiy: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
bros no need to insult my family, ALL the men in my family have proven themselves worthy and are doing well. I learnt from and grew up around good examples and expect nothing less but when i look around and see men of this generation like you, i am dissapointed.
So all the men in your family have proven themselves to be responsible yet you still throw stones at men?

People's behavior most times are strongly intertwined with their relative surroundings and family. I strongly doubt your assertion that the men in your family are like that since you can't vouch for them.

You must have grown up around irresponsible men who run away from their duties hence you think every man is like that.

Your mentality on this is quite low madam.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Laird(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2017
mctowel01:
Many of you here are unintelligent, both guys and girls. That's why you fail to realize that the root cause ofthe argument stems from the fact that in society today, male and female are judged by different unequal standards. I hear broke guy broke guy, why is there no thread on broke girls? Many unemployed girls spend lot of time on social media, yet feel its still okay to call someone broke. The OP is well aware that there are way way more girls than guys who lack vision, yet she never cared to open a thread about it. No man likes being broke. Afterall, are there not many female university students getting married. Many married girls than guys in nysc... Who exactly is broke? Why didn't you open a thread on why the broke female students shouldn't be getting married? If you are intelligent enough, you will realise that the economic situation of a country will reflect the caliber of men you will meet. No matter how much you rant, you will keep encountering many struggling guys and a certain percentage of rich ones, as far as the economic situation remains.
I think Nigeria today is experiencing what we call social expectation imbalance, where the media heightens our expectations such as "type of weddings, restaurants to visit, phones to use, places to stay, dresses to wear... etc... But the economic reality, the purchasing power, remains different. Your expectations cannot change reality.

Sense and spot on point....unrealistic expectations from some people
A country where Medical Consultants that hold the Health System can go on strike would definitely have a high unemployment issue.
Nobody is anyone's problem.... Both male and female. Focus on Your financial goals and making money both male and female.

Christian Rinaldo a Football Player Multi-millionaire just paid a woman money JUST only to have a child for him ( surrogate mother things,) No wife things, no marriage things...just deliver a Child for him

Ivf is real and sperm donors or sellers are real. You can choose not to have a partner and You can choose not to.marry, You can choose to marry a Broke or Rich person, An ambitious or Non Ambitious person.
It would be however ridiculous if a Broke person calls another Person broke

For Me as a guy, no Marriage nor Serious relationship for now until I achieve My Career and Financial goals( I am above 30 and a professional) and That's my own stand.
I would when I achieve my financial and professional goals also go for a female with Similar or Close Professional and Financial Aspirations/ Similarities........if I choose to settle
No heavy subsidy/ lifestyle cushioning to any non- asset yielding partner.....Its should be a Value Yielding Mutual Merger not an Acquisition , renovation and Turnaround by Me

My Rules For Me only

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.