Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58208 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by hedonistic: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by hedonistic: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
morscino:

I don't have problem with blowing money on u ppl,but my problem with girls,is wanting to be the one and only...ontop my money!!!!...

God bless you. I can actually smack a bitch for this. They want you to be faithful, on top your money. It is just so painfully ridiculous. When without that money they probably wouldn't be with you in the first place. This is the only problem I have with females who lust after well to do men. You want a comfortable guy? No problem. Just accept the fact that you're a mere trophy in his cabinet: he can add more trophies to that cabinet and womanise to the extent that his money can afford. You DO NOT DESERVE TO HAVE HIM TO YOURSELF. The moment you start screaming cheating this or not faithful that, then massive thunder will start striking your entire family. And by the way, you do not have the same philandering privileges he has. If you dare chest on him (while still dependent on his money), then the combined fire of the sun and hell would burn your generation to ashes.

That's why I hate money miss road men who allow women to pocket them, even with their money. It's sad that fortune is like wind, it blows in whatever direction it likes. . Otherwise, mumu woman-wrapper men no suppose get money. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by hedonistic: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
porozhniy:
Lol at comments on this thread, it seems a lot of young men don't understand the rules of the game yet.

Women will always use their YOUTH & BEAUTY to seek out & mate with men of high resources. They only settle for 'men with highest potential' when their primary targets eludes them. This is why women rarely marry below their social status.

The problem with women's sexual strategy is; beauty & youth is tranacient, without personal development, you are nothing once you're past your sexual peak.

The second problem is; men's sexual value increases with age, women's sexual value decreases with age.
This is why men with resources tend to bang as many chicks as they can afford irrespective of their marital status.

Even society recognises this fact, that's why we subconsciously defend love, marriage & morality.
For those are the only tools to hold a man with resources back.

In our society where alimony & divorce settlements are virtually non-existent, the woman who relies solely on YOUTH & BEAUTY to get by is likely to lose at the end.

MONEYYY IS POWER!

Somebody!
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by hedonistic: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2018

What is an unrealistic dream? What is a realistic one?

Evidently, you do have immense comprehension issues and I would encourage you to go back to that post and read up. When you have done that please come back and ponder on the following:

1. Is a girl who coops up with a guy because of his dreams and vision not one gullible gold-digging fellow?
2. What measures and factors would you use to determine a man who is destined to be broke? If you know of any one, please do tell.
3. What is wrong with a woman planning her life without factoring a man into the equation. If they do it, would they fall and die?

I know what your problem is: You think you are smart. I also think a rock is smart.

Somebody part 2!
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Martinez19(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2018
Good advice. I used to tell people this, but they think I am condescending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.