Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58117 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FX(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Yes there are some broke guys who depends on others for survival. There are also some lazy guys with vision. They dream big but work little. If I as a lady can work for my own money, live a comfortable life at my age why shouldn't a guy do that too?. I don't ask for gifts from guys, they spend on me willing even with certain warnings because I hate being indebted to people so that definition of broke guys doesn't work for me. To me a broke guy is one lower than my standard. One who is penniless, aimless and lazy.
So anybody lower than your standard is broke. Records and standards are broken every day. So tomorrow when the people below you passes your level, then you now become the broke person. And what's your standard? So for your mind, you r comfortable abi. Suffering and smiling

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by alexis007(m): 3:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
SafeDavid:

This guy dey vex o! grin
Chairman....I no waste time for rubbish. I'm no-nonsense like Sergio Ramos. Thus, if I ever hear or see rubbish with my ears or eyes respectively, I get bored.

If you wan mention me, abeg do am via private mail. My comment is too sacred to be seen on this pig-sty of a thread.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by charlove(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
At the end of the day, a guy who has a vision and who is working hard to be successful will not be offended by what I've said. The lazy, unambitious boys will vent their anger out of frustration. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Only a matured level headed man will understand where I'm coming from. That's the painful truth.

we arnt offended. ..just know u arnt on our Marriage consideration list wen we make it..

...signed...
successful bachelors association

7 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
KennyID17:

Well. According to the mentally demented ladies we have been cursed with in this generation, a broke guy is any guy that is incapable of providing a luxurious fantasy of a life they have long dreamed of, something neither their parents could provide for them, nor can dey provide for themselves. This is a personal opinion tho grin
na waoh grin grin grin grin
so a barber earning regular money from his craft but cos he cant buy a babe a mansion in banana island is now broke and lazy? grin
omo na endtime babes dey reason like that o grin.there are some youngmen who look after their family with wat they earn from their barbing,shoemaking and commercial driving cheesy.na small small dem dey climb each level for life.anyway like i said before...it aint a sin for a babe dreaming about getting married to a millionaire grin.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
lefulefu:
e be like dis thread go sweet small cheesy
oyind18 or na oyind17
jodha u dey dere?
SINZ
KennyID17
Bumbae1
QueenSuccubus
Aderolah15
CuteJude
kimbra
alexialin

Well well well
A broke guy should concentrate on making money and chill on relationship.
Cause I remember when I was broke, guys didn't take me serious. Even though I was extremely beautiful, slim and innocent babyish face when I was younger.
But now am above comfortable, plump and still pretty too.. Everyguy is inlove ALexia. One stranger from nowhere contacted me through Watsapp ,all the way from Portharcourt that he when he saw my pics online, he couldn't sleep nor eat, then went all the way to a mountain in Ibadan, prayed and fasted for 7days, and viola! God said am his wife.. Lol cheesy and with the wrong man. He is the rightful man for me.
I laughed.
Another one from Apapa, saw my pic on Fbk and said God directed him to me and he has to marry me
I shake my head. I don't fucvking know u guy! Na so dem dey marry?
So many requests coming up from guys all over.
I just shake my head. When I was broke and trying to survive and make ends meet. I was virtually invincible in all their eyes.
I had to shelve relationships after been heartbroken several times and focus squarely on how to build my career and make money.

My fiance now with me is the only guy who stood by me during the lowest of my low times and didn't see me as an ATM machine .Even as comfortable,as I am now, he still pays some of my bills, with a huge smile on his lips, saying don't worry babe I will take care of it.

So lefulefu if my man is not in my life as we speak? I ain't dating a broke guy mehn. Them sef no date me when I broke.
Tit for Tat.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
zolapeperenpe:

You are so right,I know 3ladies who got married to jobless 'humble' guys, I swear years down down d marriage these ladies were breadwinners of d family,immediately d useless husbands land themselves better jobs,they evaporated into thin air, one of them was my close aunt,imagine taking care of 3kids nd hubby for 17yrs only for him to deny his family as soon as he land himself a good job!
God punish poverty and na broke guys dey fake humble pass.

But the question is: are you people(broke guys) even comfortable/happy with your current status before inviting wives/kids to your miserable lazy lives?

Oshi odanile Pako! Mtshew
Your last paragraph spoilt everything. Maybe you first tell your brother such trash.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by jiorhemen(m): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
lipsrsealed

Say no to lazy, unambitious,dumb guys. In fact no be vision we go chop! Say no to jobless broke guys!!! . I can't feed myself and a grown ass undecided
What about broke, penurious and dumb girls? Do broke girls deserve rich guys?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by alexis007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
naijaboiy:

Ritual ke! gringrin
E reach that level abeg. Even if I get quadrillions of dollars, e gats reach gazillion nah.

I'm benevolent only to those who deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by cybriz82(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
Alesandese:
Na so Mama Kelechi sit with vision, twenty years later ordinary mirror them no get. Abegii undecided

but she better pass those slay queen aka pepper dem gan...wey dem dn used for money ritual...abi?

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by lovethchioma(f): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
I'm wondering if the guys lashing the Op actually read the piece clearly ... and if they did, then it's quite obvious they lack comprehension.
Everything she said Is totally true... most of the guys being unnecessary angry at what she wrote are struggling guys trying to find direction in life.

Let me make it simple there's nothing wrong in dating a struggling guy who has vision, who is hardworking, who has ambitions. I would want to struggle with my guy till we both make it together. That will be our success story. If he happens to be rich, good all the same.
What the Op is trying to say is if he is still struggling and all he has is hope and unrealistic dream.. which you both know can't happen. There's no point wasting time.... I mean I have met and seen these kinda guys too. Just run for your life.
Just the same way Men do not want liability ..is the same way Women too would not want that. If I am working hard to be successful I'll need a hardworking guy with vision to compliment it... Except you want to enjoy poverty for the rest of your life.

Safiaa you are a strong lady, I don't think I'd have had the strength to reply everyone esp those who just want to spill trash to feel relevant like most of them are doing already here .... some Guys with their reasoning sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:

Well well well
Cause I remember when I was broke, guys didn't take me serious. Even though I was extremely beautiful, slim and innocent babyish face when I was younger.
But now am above comfortable, plump and still pretty too.. Everyguy is inlove ALexia. One stranger from nowhere contacted me through Watsapp ,all the way from Portharcourt that he when he saw my pics online, he couldn't sleep nor eat, then went all the way to a mountain in Ibadan, prayed and fasted for 7days, and viola! God said am his wife.. Lol cheesy and with the wrong man. He is the rightful man for me.
I laughed.
Another one from Apapa, saw my pic on Fbk and said God directed him to me and he has to marry me
I just shake my head. When I was broke and trying to survive and make ends meet. I was virtually invincible in all their eyes.
I had to shelve relationships after been heartbroken several times and focus squarely on how to build my career and make money.

My fiance now with me is the only guy who stood by me during the lowest of my low times and didn't see me as an ATM machine .Even as comfortable,as I am now, he still pays some of my bills, with a huge smile on his lips, saying don't worry babe I will take care of it.

So lefulefu if my man is not in my life as we speak? I ain't dating a broke guy mehn. Them sef no date me when I broke.
Tit for Tat.
The Tit for Tat was very funny, yet was the summary of everything. Exactly the reason why guys hate broke ladies, holes who can't provide for themselves or ask their brother to do the same. The graph of relationship is not linear, it has no formula, so don't take it to be. I just dislike a broke girl, she only have her hole to offer.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Alphamale2017(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
cybriz82:

tell them bro..nelly no finsh sch.bil gate steve job dem no finish sch.check out basketmouth,igodie,2face throw bk picz..annie idibia pls cme n xplain to them biko..
naija girls nor wan hear oh, if a guy does not have money , the guy is like a ghost to them , because they can't see u
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
lovethchioma:
I'm wondering if the guys lashing the Op actually read the piece clearly ... and if they did, then it's quite obvious they lack comprehension.
Everything she said Is totally true... most of the guys being unnecessary angry at what she wrote are struggling guys trying to find direction in life.

Let me make it simple there's nothing wrong in dating a struggling guy who has vision, who is hardworking, who has ambitions. I would want to struggle with my guy till we both make it together. That will be our success story. If he happens to be rich, good all the same.
What the Op is trying to say is if he is still struggling and all he has is hope and unrealistic dream.. which you both know can't happen. There's no point wasting time.... I mean I have met and seen these kinda guys too. Just run for your life.
Just the same way Men do not want liability ..is the same way Women too would not want that. If I am working hard to be successful I'll need a hardworking guy with vision to compliment it... Except you want to enjoy poverty for the rest of your life.

Safiaa you are a strong lady, I don't think I'd have had the strength to reply everyone esp those who just want to spill trash to feel relevant like you are doing.... some Guys with their reasoning sha.
Chai, how ignorant are those who claim they are wise. Perhaps you understood more than them.

6 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by cooldood(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
mrphysics:

Quite shameful, coming from a guy.
Oga face your work and stop chasing after girls. If I catch a poor man near my daughter, I could shoot him.Haven't you seen that funny picture, where a guy is chasing after a girl yet the girl keeps running away and a guy chasing after his hustle and girls running after him. See, what most of you call love is nothing but fantasy and infatuation.If you cant take care of yourself, how do you intend to take care of 2 when a babe joins your train.In the first place, any guy with no vision shouldn't have erection.And if fate is still not smiling at your vision, you too smile back at fate na, it will come through gradually and manifest. if not, keep hustling and smiling at fate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
FX:
So anybody lower than your standard is broke. Records and standards are broken every day. So tomorrow when the people below you passes your level, then you now become the broke person. And what's your standard? So for your mind, your comfortable abi. Suffering and smiling
Do you mind the shallow thinkers.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
cooldood:

Oga face your work and stop chasing after girls. If I catch a poor man near my daughter, I could shoot him.Haven't you seen that funny picture, where a guy is chasing after a girl yet the girl keeps running away and a guy chasing after his hustle and girls running after him. See, what most of you call love is nothing but fantasy and infatuation.If you cant take care of yourself, how do you intend to take care of 2 when a babe joins your train.In the first place, any guy with no vision shouldn't have erection.And if fate is still not smiling at your vision, you too smile back at fate na, it will come through gradually and manifest. if not, keep hustling and smiling at fate.
Another shameful post from same person.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by cooldood(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
mrphysics:

Another shameful post from same person.
its really paining you o.lol.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by johnson232: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
loswhite:
women are too selfish to love. They think only abt themselves. A rich man will not mind marrying a broke girl just because he loves her but a woman will never want to do that. The annoying part is the way they claim to be the victims
The bold is why a woman can never equal a man, because the world will fail...

Women never naturally accept responsibility, it's their nature. All they want is double standards, u can see how contradictory her post is...

Considerable number women only accept's responsibility because they have been compelled...not that it comes naturally...

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by uchennaq(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
alexialin:

Well well well
I laughed.

Tit for Tat.
. I smell TBOSS KIND OF LIE HERE. YOU CANT BE BEAUTIFUL, SLIM AND AGENI DEROGO YOU CLAIM and guys won't take you serious even if your broke. See this one thinking say she can break lai and tboss lie. Abeg

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Stanleysteno(m): 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:
Na wa for these cheap babes everywhere. Na this type we dey use for rituals. sad sad
correct guy! 1million likes for u
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by cybriz82(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I cant argue with you any longer, its draining my soul.
Please just level up, and accept the truth. Thats all i have to say. My thread was directed at women, yet all these men are triggered for some reason. I'm done.

when u knw say u go fit finish dis mata..then y u start am?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
mrphysics:

The Tit for Tat was very funny, yet was the summary of everything. Exactly the reason why guys hate broke ladies, holes who can't provide for themselves or ask their brother to do the same. The graph of relationship is not linear, it has no formula, so don't take it to be. I just dislike a broke girl, she only have her hole to offer.

Good! Then don't whine neither should broke guys complain when girls are not dating them.

There are 3 surprise packages I have for my fiance on our wedding day and after wedding day. Which he's is not aware of. And trust me. He will be blown away when that time comes . He will be thanking God everyday for been helpful,extremly loving and standing by me. I told one of my male friend about the surprise, he was like wow! Your fiance is a lucky guy! Jeez! If I had known! Alexia Mehn! I just look am with one bad eye. angry but these are much o! And seriously don't tell him yet.. I said nope am not telling him.. It's a surprise from me to him. So in his next life, he will keep being a nice guy.
I like loyal friends and bf. They bring out the best in me. Am not tightfisted.

So it's good u don't date Broke Girls.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by cooldood(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
Eveezy:

i was going to agree with u, but i got confused wit "feed myself and a grown ass" are there really guys who expects u to feed dem?
I think the term broke has been misdused, a guy dt is capable of taking care of himself nd could even feed a lady, bt wen dt same lady asks for a phone nd d guy is unable to do so, some ladies would term this guy broke. But should dis really be d case?
So i have a question, WHO IS A BROKE GUY?
A broke guy is a guy dating a babe that is not his size.Simple.Look for your size and life will be simpler and more peaceful for you.There are many babes all over, with different tastes.Must you carry the one dat pass your power?Is she the only one with the qualities you think you are seeing in her?Surely no.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Stanleysteno(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
ikp120:

Even your English is "broke" beyond repairs. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros abeg na, forgive the babe, its her opinion, lets respect it
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Toks2008(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

Your opinion tho and I see a little sense in it but nevertheless you must understand that the best way any lady can live her life is to work hard as though she is on her own.

We have very visionary guys who still remain broke till death,we also have unlucky dudes whose wealth suddenly varnishes and remain broke till they grow old.

My advice to any lady is to try all her best to be very financially independent and be with a guy with great vision and take the risk...being broke is relative and true wealth is progressive..

You can be with a rich dude and still suffer cos his money can never be your money but you can make yours..

.my 10cents

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by porozhniy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol at comments on this thread, it seems a lot of young men don't understand the rules of the game yet.

Women will always use their YOUTH & BEAUTY to seek out & mate with men of high resources. They only settle for 'men with highest potential' when their primary targets eludes them. This is why women rarely marry below their social status.

The problem with women's sexual strategy is; beauty & youth is tranacient, without personal development, you are nothing once you're past your sexual peak.

The second problem is; men's sexual value increases with age, women's sexual value decreases with age.
This is why men with resources tend to bang as many chicks as they can afford irrespective of their marital status.

Even society recognises this fact, that's why we subconsciously defend love, marriage & morality.
For those are the only tools to hold a man with resources back.

In our society where alimony & divorce settlements are virtually non-existent, the woman who relies solely on YOUTH & BEAUTY to get by is likely to lose at the end.

MONEYYY IS POWER!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Collins0609(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
Y wont gals depend on themselves,whatelse can u offer except punnana
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
uchennaq:
. I smell TBOSS KIND OF LIE HERE. YOU CANT BE BEAUTIFUL, SLIM AND AGENI DEROGO YOU CLAIM and guys won't take you serious even if your broke. See this one thinking say she can break lai and tboss lie. Abeg

Did I say I look like agbani darego?
Does every slim pretty girl look like agbani?
Is she the only slim pretty lady in the world?
And inbetween u don't need to believe me.. It's a path of life I went through. So I don't care whether u believe or disbelieve.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by tweetsme(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2017
This case is a bit dicey. OP if you knew me before in Nigeria, If I approach you for a relationship, am sure you may even give me a dirty huge slap But now i bet you will be crawling on the floor just to have 1% of my money.. My advice to Ladies, Know the Person behind the person before sending him away.. Now is different from the Future. No one knows Tomorrow, just like me..
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Sierusvirus(m): 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
I know most men will be triggered by the title of this thread, without reading what i have to say. I really couldn't care less lol. This thread is directed to the ladies !!!

Now ladies, i'm not encouraging you to be lazy gold diggers with no ambition. I'm not encouraging you to use a man entirely for his money. Get your education, work hard and make something of yourself. Strive to be successful. HOWEVER....

Don't be lured into what we call 'ride or die'. A lot of men are deluded by their unrealistic dreams and goals, and believe they can sell you that dream. They'll tell you that they want to do this and that, but they never work towards achieving their goals. I call them empty vessels. Its really sad, because I've seen so many women waste their youth on men who sold them a dream, and end up suffering for the rest of their lives. There's a difference between a broke man with a vision, and a broke man with a fantasy. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. This is not Bonnie and Clyde, this is the real world, and if you can clearly see that this man is destined to be broke, RUNN!

As a woman, you need to use your YOUTH and BEAUTY to attract the best man who is financially stable as possible. This is not gold digging this is being SMART. Think about your children, think about your future. You don't want to be in your 30's wishing that you spent your younger years with another man. Money is very IMPORTANT in a relationship, and you need to be with someone who will compliment your finances.

Stop making excuses for men, who clearly don't have plans. Stop trying to be the ride or die chick, because you will die in poverty. Yes, we know that women can be the breadwinners of the house, But i can assure you that most women want to be taken care of. If you want to struggle with him now, open your eyes and be sure that you will NOT struggle with him FOREVER.

LADIES BE SMART, YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE! USE IT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE.

That's why I really don't understand a man well made, handsome, educated, smart, intelligent and to crown it all, with wisdom let himself so low for a girl not of his pedigree, a gold digger, a pretender to the highest order, a dumb ( only believes in sleeping around to make it in life), rude. cos she will continue sleeping with men even when married as we are experiencing now ( taking in for another man and imposing it on the husband as his child).
Guys don't waste your time on sure ladies.
Guys please use your wealth, ur physical attributes, your connections and get a lady worth being with as a wife not girlfriend converted to wife, a working class lady and if she has made the money, she is now good to go as what God said ( a helper) and not a liability, make sure she ain't stingy cos 98% are too stingy,...JESU

Guys be wise, no time wasting from a girl.
I rest my case grin

2 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mark2sunny(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
Safiaa:
At the end of the day, a guy who has a vision and who is working hard to be successful will not be offended by what I've said. The lazy, unambitious boys will vent their anger out of frustration. Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Only a matured level headed man will understand where I'm coming from. That's the painful truth.

So you understand these things more than anyone?
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
lovethchioma:

Safiaa you are a strong lady, I don't think I'd have had the strength to reply everyone esp those who just want to spill trash to feel relevant like most of them are doing already here .... some Guys with their reasoning sha.

What is an unrealistic dream? What is a realistic one?

Evidently, you do have immense comprehension issues and I would encourage you to go back to that post and read up. When you have done that please come back and ponder on the following:

1. Is a girl who coops up with a guy because of his dreams and vision not one gullible gold-digging fellow?
2. What measures and factors would you use to determine a man who is destined to be broke? If you know of any one, please do tell.
3. What is wrong with a woman planning her life without factoring a man into the equation. If they do it, would they fall and die?

I know what your problem is: You think you are smart. I also think a rock is smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Fan Who Had Sex With Tonto Dikeh In The Dream - Actress Replies / I Want A Nigerian Man Living In Canada / Photos Of Bridal Train In Swimsuits That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.